Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,292 members, 7,829,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

How Troops Killed ‘Ossy Ibori’, Notorious Militant Leader, Others In Shootout - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Troops Killed ‘Ossy Ibori’, Notorious Militant Leader, Others In Shootout (27678 Views)

Kidnappers Killed In Shootout In Kaduna While Trying To Abduct Expatriates / Karowei, Militant Leader Arrested By Soldiers (PHOTO) / See The Face Of The Man Who Killed Notorious Militant Leader General Ossy Ibori (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Troops Killed ‘Ossy Ibori’, Notorious Militant Leader, Others In Shootout by OsuIbo: 4:00pm On May 02, 2017
zadok60:

op stop posting what you know nothing about...I wouldn't have quoted you if I didn't know how everything started... I was aware of their attack before they even went for it.. This is a war between a betrayer called Bibor and the community...Bibor is a thug and was Oc best friend before govt assigned him as the head of securities in the community, those who are from there can testify to this.. He later turned against his own colleagues and started intimidating the full areas with his armed boys and the soldiers govt gave to him and harassing elderly people too..Oc was actually fighting for the peace of the community and govt turned the story up side down.. Go make confirmation very before posting anything please, and watch your head too...

Rest in Peace General OCEE...I loved you and still love you..We'll continue from where you stop and make sure we give you the head of Bibor,I promise you.
Mr Militant, one mans terrorist is anoither mans freedom fighter. For those of us in Lagos and Ogun, Ossy is a common criminal that has been in the most wanted list of the Owutu Police station, Ikorodu for a very long time ago. His deserved death is a good riddance to a very bad rubbish. The blood of those whom he and his boys shed at Isawo, Arepo, Lekki, Epe, Igbo Olomu etc will continue to hunt and haunt him till he gets to hell

2 Likes

Re: How Troops Killed ‘Ossy Ibori’, Notorious Militant Leader, Others In Shootout by Dare2Try(m): 4:17pm On May 02, 2017
zadok60:

op stop posting what you know nothing about...I wouldn't have quoted you if I didn't know how everything started... I was aware of their attack before they even went for it.. This is a war between a betrayer called Bibor and the community...Bibor is a thug and was Oc best friend before govt assigned him as the head of securities in the community, those who are from there can testify to this.. He later turned against his own colleagues and started intimidating the full areas with his armed boys and the soldiers govt gave to him and harassing elderly people too..Oc was actually fighting for the peace of the community and govt turned the story up side down.. Go make confirmation very before posting anything please, and watch your head too...

Rest in Peace General OCEE...I loved you and still love you..We'll continue from where you stop and make sure we give you the head of Bibor,I promise you.

I'm lost someone pls call 911
Re: How Troops Killed ‘Ossy Ibori’, Notorious Militant Leader, Others In Shootout by usmanbaba(m): 4:23pm On May 02, 2017
From your analysis it shows you were once a barrack boy. Is really painful seeing soldiers dying every day without proper welfare packages for their families, I stay in the barracks and I know how the families of fallen heroes are been treated.very pathetic
Re: How Troops Killed ‘Ossy Ibori’, Notorious Militant Leader, Others In Shootout by SIRmanjar(m): 4:34pm On May 02, 2017
zadok60:

I don't think his girl frend will have the heart to betray such a dangerous man..I feel his opc informant frends betrayed him because the guy works with opc informants in terrorizing ad kidnapping people,they gave him away or should I say set him up.but why should he kidnap ad terrorize innocent people?
If he is a freedom fighter rip to him.
Re: How Troops Killed ‘Ossy Ibori’, Notorious Militant Leader, Others In Shootout by savage76(m): 4:39pm On May 02, 2017
zadok60:
modified

Baba it's beter yhu shut yhur mouth dere...ignorant fool...Ossy has been terrorizing us here in ishawo for long...beter juss keep shut if yhu dnt know wah to say

1 Like

Re: How Troops Killed ‘Ossy Ibori’, Notorious Militant Leader, Others In Shootout by SIRmanjar(m): 4:46pm On May 02, 2017
OsuIbo:
Mr Militant, one mans terrorist is anoither mans freedom fighter. For those of us in Lagos and Ogun, Ossy is a common criminal that has been in the most wanted list of the Owutu Police station, Ikorodu for a very long time ago. His deserved death is a good riddance to a very bad rubbish. The blod of those whom he and his boys shed at Isawo, Arepo, Lekki, Epe, Igbo Olomu etc will continue to hunt and haunt him till he gets to hell
I don't think the guy is responsible for all the death u mentioned..I had a conversation with an ex opc member I met in a resturant.. he opened up to me that some of his people work with those militant group in robbery, bunkering ad kidnapping.. I was shoked I felt like arresting him..The soldiers needs to arrest all his opc informants aswell..
Good one from our soldiers..if he is not a freedom fighter may he rest in pieces.
Re: How Troops Killed ‘Ossy Ibori’, Notorious Militant Leader, Others In Shootout by hakimi1974(m): 8:10pm On May 02, 2017
corpersforum:
But why gunned down? i think there should be an electric Gun or something like a Tranquilizer that could cripple for some hours.... and when he wakes up... he could have a vital information....
tranquilize a criminal wielding an assault rifle? nah wah oh, do you know the effective firing range of a tranquiller gun or a tazzer gun against an assault rifle? in such a tense orperation? anyway i will forgive your ignorance.
Re: How Troops Killed ‘Ossy Ibori’, Notorious Militant Leader, Others In Shootout by Dmec(m): 8:41pm On May 02, 2017
corpersforum:
If You think Nigerian Military are Genius, Scream... God Bless Nigeria
Nigeria Is Cursed
Re: How Troops Killed ‘Ossy Ibori’, Notorious Militant Leader, Others In Shootout by str8talk1: 9:11pm On May 02, 2017
corpersforum:
But why gunned down? i think there should be an electric Gun or something like a Tranquilizer that could cripple for some hours.... and when he wakes up... he could have a vital information....
Guy, I think u are watching too much American movies grin
Re: How Troops Killed ‘Ossy Ibori’, Notorious Militant Leader, Others In Shootout by Phobia1: 2:12am On May 03, 2017
corpersforum:
dem dey use electric gun for soldiers or police? Abeg them no day useful make dem die go biko

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Steals His Wife’s Panties In Benin, Gets Caught / NDLEA Arrests 60-year-old Monarch With 12kg Of Cannabis In Nasarawa (photo) / Man Who Poses As A Student To Defraud People On Twitter Apologizes After Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.