Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Man Steals His Wife’s Panties In Benin, Gets Caught - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Steals His Wife’s Panties In Benin, Gets Caught (27667 Views)

Man Kills Childhood Friend In Ondo, Steals His Motorcycle, Sells It For ₦130,000 / Panel Beater Steals His Sister's And Brother's Wife's Pants In Ondo / Houseboy Steals His Boss' N10 Million Toyota Prado, Sells it for N50k (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Steals His Wife’s Panties In Benin, Gets Caught by HumphreyGspot(m): 5:40pm On Apr 02, 2019
A middle-aged man was, on Friday, apprehended for allegedly stealing his wife’s panties for ritual purpose at Ikpoba Hill, Benin, Edo State.

It was gathered that the suspect had already taken one to his pastor and was on the verge of stealing more when he was nabbed.

The said pastor and his assistance were also nabbed and the three of them were eventually handed over to security operatives.

Watch video: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/04/man-nabbed-after-stealing-his-wifes.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Man Steals His Wife’s Panties In Benin, Gets Caught by gaby(m): 5:57pm On Apr 02, 2019
Wahala dey for wire road....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Steals His Wife’s Panties In Benin, Gets Caught by IvarTheBoneless: 8:39pm On Apr 02, 2019
angry

Hold on.... that looks like a FLAT head.

[img]https://media./images/2bdac090cb22b4bed4d26ffb9b504205/tenor.gif[/img]

The Pastor just wanted to sprinkle Holy water on the panties.

I use anointing oil on my banana too when banging suspicious girls

Fear not! grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Steals His Wife’s Panties In Benin, Gets Caught by IjebuWarrior: 8:40pm On Apr 02, 2019
Pastor ke? grin

In Nigeria, Pastor na "Glorified Babalawo". The ONLY difference btw 'Pastor' and 'Herbalist / Babalawo na just their attire! They perform similar function of 'Deliverance'! undecided

Like the other day, they found a live human in a supposed church foundation.. angry WTF?

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Steals His Wife’s Panties In Benin, Gets Caught by yusuff4u2c(m): 8:40pm On Apr 02, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Man Steals His Wife’s Panties In Benin, Gets Caught by Jh0wsef(m): 8:40pm On Apr 02, 2019
Re: Man Steals His Wife’s Panties In Benin, Gets Caught by BullionVan111: 8:40pm On Apr 02, 2019
Even family is not spared
There was a country

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Steals His Wife’s Panties In Benin, Gets Caught by marvin906(m): 8:40pm On Apr 02, 2019
Na so you hate your wife reach..
Baba calm down

1 Share

Re: Man Steals His Wife’s Panties In Benin, Gets Caught by pennywys(m): 8:41pm On Apr 02, 2019
UWA'ODIGWU
Re: Man Steals His Wife’s Panties In Benin, Gets Caught by Godsfavour78: 8:41pm On Apr 02, 2019
Logo Benz industry
Re: Man Steals His Wife’s Panties In Benin, Gets Caught by Kreamie(m): 8:41pm On Apr 02, 2019
Lol. Desperation
Re: Man Steals His Wife’s Panties In Benin, Gets Caught by coolestchris(m): 8:41pm On Apr 02, 2019
this man has disgraced ikpoba hill, from urora to aduwawa to agbor park to ramat park, to akpakpava..
Oba of Benin should just have him and do whatever he likes with him.
Ikpoba hill is where my heart lives

3 Likes

Re: Man Steals His Wife’s Panties In Benin, Gets Caught by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 02, 2019
How's that even possible?

1 Like

Re: Man Steals His Wife’s Panties In Benin, Gets Caught by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:41pm On Apr 02, 2019
Orisisri something.........

Dis song titled 'Logo Benz' don make some people mad sha.....

But for the life of us, how can a reasonable human being think that panties can actually make them rich in life without hustling tight and right?!
This beats our imagination!
Animals everywhere!!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Steals His Wife’s Panties In Benin, Gets Caught by calculator123(m): 8:41pm On Apr 02, 2019
Mad
Re: Man Steals His Wife’s Panties In Benin, Gets Caught by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:41pm On Apr 02, 2019
Na wa o

Dis country sef

No where is safe anymore .
Re: Man Steals His Wife’s Panties In Benin, Gets Caught by ipobarethieves: 8:42pm On Apr 02, 2019
sadthese pastor's' their mushrooms church. Same way one seer gave w girl a cross to swallow
Re: Man Steals His Wife’s Panties In Benin, Gets Caught by Ebenezerk2: 8:42pm On Apr 02, 2019
Pastor or herbalist
Re: Man Steals His Wife’s Panties In Benin, Gets Caught by nicknorest: 8:43pm On Apr 02, 2019
na by force to buy benz
Re: Man Steals His Wife’s Panties In Benin, Gets Caught by NotBeenPaid: 8:43pm On Apr 02, 2019

No be only "Allegedly". Bloggers sef no dey tire to use that word. Mtcheeewwwww

1 Like

Re: Man Steals His Wife’s Panties In Benin, Gets Caught by erons22(m): 8:43pm On Apr 02, 2019
may god help us
Re: Man Steals His Wife’s Panties In Benin, Gets Caught by Amuocha: 8:43pm On Apr 02, 2019
We need FHC to preside on this matter
Re: Man Steals His Wife’s Panties In Benin, Gets Caught by Hotfreezer: 8:43pm On Apr 02, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:
angry

The Pastor just wanted to sprinkle Holy water on them.

I use anointing oil on my banana too when banging suspicious girls

Fear not! grin

With a single sentence "I would take you to Lagos", you can harvest half of the girls in a street in Igboland.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Steals His Wife’s Panties In Benin, Gets Caught by don4real18(m): 8:44pm On Apr 02, 2019
The desperation for wealth increases by the day
Re: Man Steals His Wife’s Panties In Benin, Gets Caught by Ubdavis(m): 8:46pm On Apr 02, 2019
These are just few cases, may will never be uncover....
Re: Man Steals His Wife’s Panties In Benin, Gets Caught by spirul77: 8:46pm On Apr 02, 2019
[quote author=coolestchris post=77210575]this man has disgraced ikpoba hill, from urora to aduwawa to agbor park to ramat park, to akpakpava..
Oba of Benin should just have him and do whatever he likes with him.
Ikpoba hill is where my heart lives
[baba, I greet you o, me na lucky way product o]

1 Like

Re: Man Steals His Wife’s Panties In Benin, Gets Caught by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:47pm On Apr 02, 2019
cumulus lumbus
Re: Man Steals His Wife’s Panties In Benin, Gets Caught by IvarTheBoneless: 8:47pm On Apr 02, 2019
Hotfreezer:

With a single sentence "I would take you to Lagos", you can harvest half of the girls in a street in Igboland.

grin grin. Bros long time!

Checked everywhere for you when me and my twin brothersssssss were locked up
Re: Man Steals His Wife’s Panties In Benin, Gets Caught by Tonyspecial(m): 8:48pm On Apr 02, 2019
His real name pls

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Troops Killed ‘Ossy Ibori’, Notorious Militant Leader, Others In Shootout / Bolanle Raheem: Why Sanwo-Olu May Not Let ASP Vandi Die / Two Fake Soldiers Arrested For Robbing A Real Soldier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.