Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Endocrinologist In Lagos Pls - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Endocrinologist In Lagos Pls (2220 Views)

Eating Too Much Fruits Can Cause Diabetes - Consultant Endocrinologist / Endocrinologist In Lagos Needed Urgently / Endocrinologist In The House. Ask All Your Questions On Diabetes And Other Endoc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Endocrinologist In Lagos Pls by Feanah(f): 1:42pm On May 02, 2017
Good afternoon people!Pls who knows an endocrinologist in Lagos?Not just a consultant internist;an endocrinologist that deals only with endocrine problems.I don't mind whether it's a public or private hospital.
Re: Endocrinologist In Lagos Pls by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 02, 2017
Feanah:
Good afternoon people!Pls who knows an endocrinologist in Lagos?Not just a consultant internist;an endocrinologist that deals only with endocrine problems.I don't mind whether it's a public or private hospital.
come to LUTH, endocrinology clinic holds every afternoon from 2pm, just come with a referral letter and they will see you
Re: Endocrinologist In Lagos Pls by Feanah(f): 9:38pm On May 02, 2017
funmisticqueen:
come to LUTH, endocrinology clinic holds every afternoon from 2pm, just come with a referral letter and they will see you
Thank you,does it have to be with a referral letter?
Re: Endocrinologist In Lagos Pls by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 02, 2017
Feanah:

yes, if not they wont answer you, you can get it from any hospital. I am not too sure if they have clinic on wednesday afternoon though but i am sure of other days
Re: Endocrinologist In Lagos Pls by oxypress: 9:11am On May 03, 2017
Feanah:

Why not go to the outpatients clinic first for doctors to assess you. If they detect endocrine problems you will be referred to endocrinology section. That should be the normal practice in all hospitals. Same thing if the case is emergency you can be referred from that section too. I am not in LUTH o!
Re: Endocrinologist In Lagos Pls by Feanah(f): 7:08pm On May 04, 2017
funmisticqueen:
yes, if not they wont answer you, you can get it from any hospital. I am not too sure if they have clinic on wednesday afternoon though but i am sure of other days
Thank you very much
Re: Endocrinologist In Lagos Pls by Feanah(f): 7:12pm On May 04, 2017
oxypress:

Why not go to the outpatients clinic first for doctors to assess you. If they detect endocrine problems you will be referred to endocrinology section. That should be the normal practice in all hospitals. Same thing if the case is emergency you can be referred from that section too. I am not in LUTH o!
Well,I've seen two different doctors (internists) , and their treatments differ because I've results that contradict eachother. I'm tired of spending money and doing tests all the time , so I want to see an endocrinologist...most probably he/she can do better.But I don't think they'll happily give me a referral letter,because they both trust their diagnosis!

(1) (Reply)

HEPATITIS B: FOODS THAT ARE GOOD FOR CARRIERS / .. / Bill Gates Says Vaccines Can Help Reduce World Population

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.