Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Must Read For Smart Phone Users - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Must Read For Smart Phone Users (324 Views)

Belief In The Hereafter (A must read for all Muslims) / Must Read For All Muslims Who Are Anti West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read For Smart Phone Users by AbuUbayy1(m): 2:12pm On May 02, 2017
Smart Phone Users:

The Sahabah were tested. On their way to Makkah in Ihram, while hunting was prohibited for them, a large number of quality animals came up to them. They were so close, they could've caught them with their bare hands!

"O you who have believed, Allah will surely test you through something of the game that your hands and spears [can] reach, that Allah may make evident those who fear Him unseen. And whoever transgresses after that - for him is a painful punishment." (Al-Ma'idah 94)

In our days, the testing continues, so that "Allah may make evident those who fear Him unseen", but the test has taken on its own forms.

Ten years ago, gaining access to improper images and videos was relatively difficult. Now accessing them takes no more effort than a gentle touch of the finger.

Do not be fooled by the silence of your limbs. A day will come, when they speak for you.

"That Day, We will seal over their mouths, and their hands will speak to Us, and their feet will testify about what they used to earn." Ya Sin 65

One of the early scholars lamented the case of people by telling them, "You fear a sudden wind moving away the curtain which hides you as you sin more than you fear the sin you are committing!"

A man who was viewing explicit images recalls a time when he heard a sound by his door. He says, "My heart climbed into my throat, and my breath cut off. I quickly turned off my device, and I opened the door. Then I saw that it was just the cat."

Surely he should know that Allah is nearer! No wall can hide him from Allah's Sight!

Some of the early scholars would say, "Do not be Allah's friend in public and his enemy in private."

Instead of saying that this is a time that falling into sin is so much easier, we should say that this is a time where we can become extra close to Allah by actively LEAVING those convenient sins!

Cell phones are like boxes with flowing goodness or running sins. Choose what you want to occupy this box, for that is what will appear on your record on the Day of Resurrection.

Beware of private sins, especially those made accessible through phones, computers, and television sets. Instead, full your private times with worship of Allah, and that will protect you from following lusts and desires.

If you want to stay firm for your entire life, make sure to keep Allah on your mind when alone.

Ibn Al-Qayyim mentioned that the sins done privately are what cause a person to leave his religion, while worship in secret is what keeps a believer firm.

Keep your solitude in this life filled with goodness, so that your solitude in the grave is also filled with goodness.

"I indeed know that some people from my Ummah will come on the Day of Judgment with good deeds like the white mountains of Tihama, but Allah will make them scattered dust.” Thawban said, ‘O Messenger of Allah, describe them to us, so that we may not be one of them without knowing it!’ He صلى الله عليه وسلم said, “They will be your brothers, and from your people, and they will take from the night as you do (meaning prayers, etc.), but they are a people who, when alone with the prohibitions of Allah, they violated them.” (Ibn Maajah)

Know that if people judge your exterior, Allah judges your interior. Allah knows what you make public and what you keep hidden.
May He protect our Eeman.
Ameen

#copied

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Sultan Announced Sighting Of The Moon For Romodan / Six Powerful Biblical Reasons Why Qur'an Is True Regarding Jesus Crucifixion / When God Forsakes You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.