Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Majek Fashek & Pastor Paul Adefarasi Pose As He Worships At House On The Rock - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Majek Fashek & Pastor Paul Adefarasi Pose As He Worships At House On The Rock (60990 Views)

Davido Sells Out Concert At House Of Blues Arena In Boston, US / Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) / Davido Worships At RCCG City Of David. Vows To Serve The Lord All His Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Majek Fashek & Pastor Paul Adefarasi Pose As He Worships At House On The Rock by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 02, 2017
And some will say weed is good
Re: Majek Fashek & Pastor Paul Adefarasi Pose As He Worships At House On The Rock by robosky02(m): 3:38pm On May 02, 2017
ok
Re: Majek Fashek & Pastor Paul Adefarasi Pose As He Worships At House On The Rock by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 02, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

Lol!
Look for something funnier cheesy

Lolz. Click follow bottom and follow me.
Re: Majek Fashek & Pastor Paul Adefarasi Pose As He Worships At House On The Rock by Reference(m): 3:39pm On May 02, 2017
Only the Creator who made man can restore as new.
Re: Majek Fashek & Pastor Paul Adefarasi Pose As He Worships At House On The Rock by LifeIsGuhd(f): 3:40pm On May 02, 2017
CokersClub:

Lolz. Click follow bottom and follow me.
You would follow back huh?
Re: Majek Fashek & Pastor Paul Adefarasi Pose As He Worships At House On The Rock by currentbrands(m): 3:42pm On May 02, 2017
Gominorrr:
Reggae star, Majek Fashek, who is recovering from drug addiction is pictured with Senior Pastor and founder of House On The Rock, Pastor Paul Adefarasi.

VIEW SOURCE http://tweemk..com/2017/05/photo-majek-fashek-looking-healthier-as.html

[img]https://4.bp..com/-jUe-T_mrX0k/WQiGZrWTKyI/AAAAAAAMTeo/hMZdaMvB7I4H1uhKfcDIY1dzAf7E2dQgQCLcB/s1600/nm.jpg[/img]

SAY NO TO DRUGS.....IT NEVER ENDS WELL!!! wink wink wink
Re: Majek Fashek & Pastor Paul Adefarasi Pose As He Worships At House On The Rock by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 02, 2017
jbcul4ril:
Good to be Born Again Any life lived without Jesus is wasted no matter how successful
Good for him
true
Re: Majek Fashek & Pastor Paul Adefarasi Pose As He Worships At House On The Rock by seggzzy(m): 3:49pm On May 02, 2017
Omojudy:
The guy seems to be on a tour of churches. He is always captured in a different church each time.

Of course when they have problem they remember church. But when the going is good they don't have time for God. Thank God for his recovery anyway, God is a merciful God. Hope God will give him a second chance.

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek & Pastor Paul Adefarasi Pose As He Worships At House On The Rock by mu2sa2: 3:50pm On May 02, 2017
pinnket:
Looks refurbished. grin

That's how far the little kindness we show to each other can go. Remember when I used to see this same Majek Fashek at Onipanu area drinking monkey tail every morning. But thanks to Ayiri Emami who God used to show and bring hope to majek.

It pays to help... Help someone today!!!
I was really impressed by the love and empathy shown this guy.
Re: Majek Fashek & Pastor Paul Adefarasi Pose As He Worships At House On The Rock by aupeyeme(m): 3:51pm On May 02, 2017
dragonking2:
Thank you Ayiri, my brother from the nigerdelta for helping this yoruba man from mental illness cool

Majek Fashek is not a Yoruba man!!
Re: Majek Fashek & Pastor Paul Adefarasi Pose As He Worships At House On The Rock by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 02, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

You would follow back huh?

Yeah. Shebi u re truely a female?
Re: Majek Fashek & Pastor Paul Adefarasi Pose As He Worships At House On The Rock by seguno2: 3:56pm On May 02, 2017
successinlife:
Majek's first son is heading to his 40th years soon.Even if he is not 70 years of age i am sure Majek is not less than 65 years old.

Depends on when he had the son. He could have had him before he was 20 years old himself.
Meanwhile, he should smile so we check if his teeth are healthy also.
Re: Majek Fashek & Pastor Paul Adefarasi Pose As He Worships At House On The Rock by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:56pm On May 02, 2017
aupeyeme:

Majekodunmi Fasheke na wish tribe, abeg?

Please, he is Yoruba.

Look, I'm a Yoruba man to the core. What happened to him was not nice, and I appreciate what Ayiri did to help him.

That said, I don't really understand all these crazy louts here who just type whatever tribal drivel they feel like and then congratulate themselves for their idiocy.

Just don't mind that guy, biko.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Majek Fashek & Pastor Paul Adefarasi Pose As He Worships At House On The Rock by LifeIsGuhd(f): 3:57pm On May 02, 2017
CokersClub:

Yeah. Shebi u re truely a female?

Lol, you folow only girls

Well, like i told you...

I am a Monk
Re: Majek Fashek & Pastor Paul Adefarasi Pose As He Worships At House On The Rock by PunditAfrica(m): 3:57pm On May 02, 2017
dragonking2:
Thank you Ayiri, my brother from the nigerdelta for helping this yoruba man from mental illness cool
Even tho ur own mental problem son enter critical level.. Pele oo
Re: Majek Fashek & Pastor Paul Adefarasi Pose As He Worships At House On The Rock by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 02, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

Lol, you folow only girls

Well, like i told you...

I am a Monk

Not even following anybody grin

Oh, you re a monk, with the D grin
Re: Majek Fashek & Pastor Paul Adefarasi Pose As He Worships At House On The Rock by Marotzke(m): 3:59pm On May 02, 2017
aupeyeme:

Yes Majekodunmi is a Bini name and Fasheke is Igbo. FYI Ogbeni Fasheke was a Yorubaman that impregnated madam Ighodan , and the product is this tragic rainmaker.
Re: Majek Fashek & Pastor Paul Adefarasi Pose As He Worships At House On The Rock by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:00pm On May 02, 2017
seggzzy:

Of course when they have problem they remember church. But when the going is good they don't have time for God. Thank God for his recovery anyway, God is a merciful God. Hope God will give him a second chance.

My Lord Jesus Christ said He did not come for those who feel they don't need fixing.

All who come to Him He will by no means cast out.

No surprise there.
Re: Majek Fashek & Pastor Paul Adefarasi Pose As He Worships At House On The Rock by ebby9z(m): 4:01pm On May 02, 2017
dcamodels:
What is wrong with CONSAT TV?

IS IT TRULY OWNED BY TINUBU AND STILL HAS ALL THOSE UGLY SETBACKS?

CONSAT/PLAYTV HARDLY KEEP TO THEIR WORDS..
THE ONLY COOPERATE OUTFIT I KNOW THAT IS NOT ORGANIZED AND PRO ACTIVE.

Hmmm...hmmm...Consat TV. Let me just not talk what i know
Re: Majek Fashek & Pastor Paul Adefarasi Pose As He Worships At House On The Rock by LifeIsGuhd(f): 4:01pm On May 02, 2017
CokersClub:

Not even following anybody grin

Oh, you re a monk, with the D grin

Its left for you to conclude if I have a D or nah, fellow Monk. wink
Re: Majek Fashek & Pastor Paul Adefarasi Pose As He Worships At House On The Rock by ebby9z(m): 4:02pm On May 02, 2017
If Pastor Paul Adefarasin is not the most handsome pastor in Nigeria then I do not know who it is.

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek & Pastor Paul Adefarasi Pose As He Worships At House On The Rock by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 02, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

Its left for you to conclude if I have a D or nah, fellow Monk. wink

Follow make I 4low back
Re: Majek Fashek & Pastor Paul Adefarasi Pose As He Worships At House On The Rock by Samkeniyy(m): 4:10pm On May 02, 2017
ednut1:
the church to go, if u wan catch island babes grin
How many NL can afford those babes in my church. Gbese wan become their best friend. When you say Hi to a girl inside church. Service finish, you asked her "can I give you a lift". She said don't bother, only for her driver to pack for your side with G-Wagon. She kon ask you, where do you pack your car. You said it's far, meanwhile your Honda Baby Boy dey your front. But shame dey use scope catch you. Next time you will know sey your levels dey mountain of Fire.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Majek Fashek & Pastor Paul Adefarasi Pose As He Worships At House On The Rock by bizzibodi(m): 4:13pm On May 02, 2017
dragonking2:
oh!'not again all those tribal bigots majekodunmi fasheki is an edoman a nigerdelta!
Re: Majek Fashek & Pastor Paul Adefarasi Pose As He Worships At House On The Rock by YesNo(m): 4:13pm On May 02, 2017
Majek...

one of the best thing that happened to Nigerian music.

I listen to his songs and still shiver & marvel @ the amount of talent he vomited on the microphone.

but radio will not play his songs. they are waiting for him to die so they can make money from MAJEK FASHEK anniversary shows.

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek & Pastor Paul Adefarasi Pose As He Worships At House On The Rock by do4luv14(m): 4:15pm On May 02, 2017
dragonking2:

Yoruba?, MAJEK is an EDO MAN ooo, from Edo state
Re: Majek Fashek & Pastor Paul Adefarasi Pose As He Worships At House On The Rock by Ruler2: 4:15pm On May 02, 2017
jericco1:

wetin cute for the pic na?
Oga, u blind?
Re: Majek Fashek & Pastor Paul Adefarasi Pose As He Worships At House On The Rock by ikorodureporta: 4:16pm On May 02, 2017
Gominorrr:
Senior Pastor and founder of House On The Rock, Pastor

pastor my a$$.... Dat end-tyme illuminatist undecided
Re: Majek Fashek & Pastor Paul Adefarasi Pose As He Worships At House On The Rock by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 02, 2017
We Thank God
Re: Majek Fashek & Pastor Paul Adefarasi Pose As He Worships At House On The Rock by petchi: 4:32pm On May 02, 2017
Gominorrr:
Reggae star, Majek Fashek, who is recovering from drug addiction is pictured with Senior Pastor and founder of House On The Rock, Pastor Paul Adefarasi.

VIEW SOURCE http://tweemk..com/2017/05/photo-majek-fashek-looking-healthier-as.html

[img]https://4.bp..com/-jUe-T_mrX0k/WQiGZrWTKyI/AAAAAAAMTeo/hMZdaMvB7I4H1uhKfcDIY1dzAf7E2dQgQCLcB/s1600/nm.jpg[/img]

Let's hope he won't go back on weeds.
Re: Majek Fashek & Pastor Paul Adefarasi Pose As He Worships At House On The Rock by Entom(m): 4:40pm On May 02, 2017
Say no to drugs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Freeze Coolfm Posts Photos Of Injuries He Says He Got From Ex-wife / ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds / Dr Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.