Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Majek Fashek & Pastor Paul Adefarasi Pose As He Worships At House On The Rock - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Majek Fashek & Pastor Paul Adefarasi Pose As He Worships At House On The Rock (60991 Views)

Davido Sells Out Concert At House Of Blues Arena In Boston, US / Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) / Davido Worships At RCCG City Of David. Vows To Serve The Lord All His Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Majek Fashek & Pastor Paul Adefarasi Pose As He Worships At House On The Rock by successinlife: 4:47pm On May 02, 2017
seguno2:

Depends on when he had the son. He could have had him before he was 20 years old himself.
Meanwhile, he should smile so we check if his teeth are healthy also.

I think you have personal issues with this man,you can resolve whatever difference you people have.He is not competing with you i am sure.Like it or hate it,accept it or reject it,that man 'Majek Fashek' is a legend.Leave whatever shortcomings he has aside,it is very very rare of legends to not have their bad side.I better praise his talents than make jest of his teeth,life and shortcomings.Let him that has no sin cast the first stone.
Re: Majek Fashek & Pastor Paul Adefarasi Pose As He Worships At House On The Rock by thorpido(m): 4:48pm On May 02, 2017
lonelydora:
House on The Rock, a church where you see conglomeration of staunch musicians. When it comes to music I give it to HOTR.
What of Christ Embassy music crew?Those guys have a hot crew too.
Re: Majek Fashek & Pastor Paul Adefarasi Pose As He Worships At House On The Rock by ednut1(m): 4:57pm On May 02, 2017
Samkeniyy:

How many NL can afford those babes in my church. Gbese wan become their best friend. When you say Hi to a girl inside church. Service finish, you asked her "can I give you a lift". She said don't bother, only for her driver to pack for your side with G-Wagon. She kon ask you, where do you pack your car. You said it's far, meanwhile your Honda Baby Boy dey your front. But shame dey use scope catch you. Next time you will know sey your levels dey mountain of Fire.
na of the mind bros. some of those gals no mind as long as u get prospect.

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek & Pastor Paul Adefarasi Pose As He Worships At House On The Rock by BankManager(m): 5:11pm On May 02, 2017
Samkeniyy:

How many NL can afford those babes in my church. Gbese wan become their best friend. When you say Hi to a girl inside church. Service finish, you asked her "can I give you a lift". She said don't bother, only for her driver to pack for your side with G-Wagon. She kon ask you, where do you pack your car. You said it's far, meanwhile your Honda Baby Boy dey your front. But shame dey use scope catch you. Next time you will know sey your levels dey mountain of Fire.
Oga no let inferiority complex kill u..even if she get G wagon, I go still toast any babe I like with my camry 2012 if I'm in the mood.. Na guys like you dey tink say na only money dem take dey get babe.. It goes beyond that bro...Confidence is Key.. Money is importAnt but don't base everything on money or big car when u wanna woo a high class babe.. So many high class babes are single...Dress well, Be confident , Be homourous and above all , be financially ok and watch everything fall in place...
Re: Majek Fashek & Pastor Paul Adefarasi Pose As He Worships At House On The Rock by musicwriter(m): 5:14pm On May 02, 2017
Majek is a very fine man!!. Indeed, they that trust in the Lord shall be like mount zion which shall never be forsaken.
Re: Majek Fashek & Pastor Paul Adefarasi Pose As He Worships At House On The Rock by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 02, 2017
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Majek Fashek & Pastor Paul Adefarasi Pose As He Worships At House On The Rock by Samkeniyy(m): 5:28pm On May 02, 2017
BankManager:

Oga no let inferiority complex kill u..even if she get G wagon, I go still toast any babe I like with my camry 2012 if I'm in the mood.. Na guys like you dey tink say na only money dem take dey get babe.. It goes beyond that bro...Confidence is Key.. Money is importAnt but don't base everything on money or big car when u wanna woo a high class babe.. So many high class babes are single...Dress well, Be confident , Be homourous and above all , be financially ok and watch everything fall in place...
Yes boss
Re: Majek Fashek & Pastor Paul Adefarasi Pose As He Worships At House On The Rock by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 02, 2017
Gominorrr:
Reggae star, Majek Fashek, who is recovering from drug addiction is pictured with Senior Pastor and founder of House On The Rock, Pastor Paul Adefarasi.

VIEW SOURCE http://tweemk..com/2017/05/photo-majek-fashek-looking-healthier-as.html

[img]https://4.bp..com/-jUe-T_mrX0k/WQiGZrWTKyI/AAAAAAAMTeo/hMZdaMvB7I4H1uhKfcDIY1dzAf7E2dQgQCLcB/s1600/nm.jpg[/img]

Handsome man in his days...still looking handsome, even at old age. I wish the likes of davido, p-square, olamide, whizkid,etc would take a leaf from this. Majek was more popular and richer than them all in his hay days.
Re: Majek Fashek & Pastor Paul Adefarasi Pose As He Worships At House On The Rock by OniKingWealth(m): 6:17pm On May 02, 2017
Lmao,Wetin happen him offend you before!
Re: Majek Fashek & Pastor Paul Adefarasi Pose As He Worships At House On The Rock by Keneeby(m): 7:12pm On May 02, 2017
'Send down the rain' singer. Through your song God gave Nigeria rain in 1989 during draught. God will bless u.
Re: Majek Fashek & Pastor Paul Adefarasi Pose As He Worships At House On The Rock by wizod(m): 8:17pm On May 02, 2017
realestniggah:
say no to weed
my dear, weed really send d man 2 d lefthand side of d earth where he was dining wit his dead grand parents.
Re: Majek Fashek & Pastor Paul Adefarasi Pose As He Worships At House On The Rock by Ajgal10(f): 8:26pm On May 02, 2017
pinnket:
Looks refurbished. grin

That's how far the little kindness we show to each other can go. Remember when I used to see this same Majek Fashek at Onipanu area drinking monkey tail every morning. But thanks to Ayiri Emami who God used to show and bring hope to majek.

It pays to help... Help someone today!!!

Thank you so much for this first line of yours on a little act of kindness.
Re: Majek Fashek & Pastor Paul Adefarasi Pose As He Worships At House On The Rock by pressplay411(m): 12:25am On May 03, 2017
Things like this make one appreciate religion.
Re: Majek Fashek & Pastor Paul Adefarasi Pose As He Worships At House On The Rock by Aneedi: 2:35am On May 03, 2017
Gominorrr:
Reggae star, Majek Fashek, who is recovering from drug addiction is pictured with Senior Pastor and founder of House On The Rock, Pastor Paul Adefarasi.

VIEW SOURCE http://tweemk..com/2017/05/photo-majek-fashek-looking-healthier-as.html

[img]https://4.bp..com/-jUe-T_mrX0k/WQiGZrWTKyI/AAAAAAAMTeo/hMZdaMvB7I4H1uhKfcDIY1dzAf7E2dQgQCLcB/s1600/nm.jpg[/img]

...And many thanks to Billionaire Ayiri of Delta State who contributed to his recovery.
Re: Majek Fashek & Pastor Paul Adefarasi Pose As He Worships At House On The Rock by Godson32(m): 6:16am On May 03, 2017
Happy for him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds / Freeze Coolfm Posts Photos Of Injuries He Says He Got From Ex-wife / Dr Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.