Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Mercy Aigbe : Most Men Wouldn’t Tolerate What I’ve Passed Through For 7 Years - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe : Most Men Wouldn’t Tolerate What I’ve Passed Through For 7 Years (1244 Views)

#bbnaija: What I’ve Achieved At 23, Seyi Hasn’t Achieved Them“ — Tacha (video) / Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father / “most Men Won’t Tolerate What I’ve Overlooked For 7 Years” — Lanre Gentry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Aigbe : Most Men Wouldn’t Tolerate What I’ve Passed Through For 7 Years by Gominorrr: 2:37pm On May 02, 2017
Mercy Aigbe: Most men wouldn’t tolerate what I’ve passed through for 7 years – Husband Lanre Gentry

Husband to Nigerian actress and film director, Mercy Aigbe, Lanre Gentry has said that most men would not tolerate what his wife has done to him in the past 7 years they have been married.

Lanre told BON that he had shown her love and support in the last seven years despite some unbelievable things he had seen her do and had endured for the sake of keeping the marriage and her image intact.

According to him, “Would she have been in my house for 7 years if I beat her? I don’t know why she pulled such a picture stunt but I know the person that rented the house for her and the pictures and all are just stunts to paint me bad and gain sympathy.

“You know where Mercy was before I married her and in 7 years, I think I have tried but she has other ideas and most of the things that I take from her, most men wouldn’t take it and I hope she won’t allow me to talk if she keeps smearing my name.

“I am trying to be calm because I don’t want to use my hand to destroy what I help created,” he told BON.

The actress and businesswoman is pressing charges against her husband for battery and assault.

Of recent, she urged her followers to “Say No to Domestic Violence” via her Instagram page alongside some images of her battered face which have now gone viral.

VIEW SOURCE http://tweemk..com.ng/2017/05/mercy-aigbe-most-men-wouldnt-tolerate.html

lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Mercy Aigbe : Most Men Wouldn’t Tolerate What I’ve Passed Through For 7 Years by Young03(m): 2:41pm On May 02, 2017
Nonsense talk
karma is playing a rematch on u
Re: Mercy Aigbe : Most Men Wouldn’t Tolerate What I’ve Passed Through For 7 Years by dejiolaniyan(m): 2:43pm On May 02, 2017
(In Don J's Voice)Aunty Mercy Abeg No Talk Dat 1,Is Not Only You That Tolerate Him For The Past Seven Years....Confess Your Own Part Also And Stop Playing Victim Card,Abi We Be Kid?
Re: Mercy Aigbe : Most Men Wouldn’t Tolerate What I’ve Passed Through For 7 Years by Cladez(m): 2:45pm On May 02, 2017
Re: Mercy Aigbe : Most Men Wouldn’t Tolerate What I’ve Passed Through For 7 Years by dapotanye(m): 2:49pm On May 02, 2017
tell us what you passed through o
Re: Mercy Aigbe : Most Men Wouldn’t Tolerate What I’ve Passed Through For 7 Years by mroop(m): 2:50pm On May 02, 2017
hmmm..... isee
Re: Mercy Aigbe : Most Men Wouldn’t Tolerate What I’ve Passed Through For 7 Years by Moving4: 4:42pm On May 02, 2017
OK still on d mata!
Re: Mercy Aigbe : Most Men Wouldn’t Tolerate What I’ve Passed Through For 7 Years by Elle277(f): 4:59pm On May 02, 2017
Fake People, always ready to beef one another when something goes wrong,, can't these celebs/adults keep their marriage off the public eye?Competition of who spew the most trash..smh
Re: Mercy Aigbe : Most Men Wouldn’t Tolerate What I’ve Passed Through For 7 Years by firstclassmumu: 6:10pm On May 02, 2017
Rubbish
Re: Mercy Aigbe : Most Men Wouldn’t Tolerate What I’ve Passed Through For 7 Years by barallanee(f): 6:39pm On May 02, 2017
Ah must marry rich man Na it b dis...with his wounded English

(1) (Reply)

Uti Nwachukwu Reveals His Marriage Plans With New Girlfriend! / Don't Play Victim To Circumstances You Created. Churchill#tonto_dikeh husband / See The Most Famous Blog In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.