Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

“most Men Won’t Tolerate What I’ve Overlooked For 7 Years” — Lanre Gentry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “most Men Won’t Tolerate What I’ve Overlooked For 7 Years” — Lanre Gentry (1055 Views)

Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry / Lanre Gentry Celebrates Mercy Aigbe's 40th Birthday. "You Are Still My Wife" / Lanre Gentry, Bimbo Akinsanya Were Married Before Mercy Aigbe Got Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“most Men Won’t Tolerate What I’ve Overlooked For 7 Years” — Lanre Gentry by WotzupNG: 7:16pm On May 02, 2017
Lanre Gentry spoke to BON during which he claimed that most men wont be able to tolerate what he tolerated from his wife since they got married 7yr ago.

According to Lanre, he had shown her love and support in the last seven years despite some unbelievable things he had seen her do and endured for the sake of keeping the marriage and her image intact. These new statement is coming after an Instagram post from him says the pictures showing his wife's battered face were from a movie she is working on.

“Would she have been in my house for 7 years if I beat her? I don’t know why she pulled such a picture stunt but I know the person that rented the house for her and the pictures and all are just stunts to paint me bad and gain sympathy. You know where Mercy was before I married her and in 7 years, I think I have tried but she has other ideas and most of the things that I take from her, most men wouldn’t take it and I hope she won’t allow me to talk if she keeps smearing my name. I am trying to be calm because I don’t want to use my hand destroy what I help create,”
he told BON.

Mercy Aigbe is reportedly pressing charges against her husband for battery and assault. Of recent she urged her followers to “Say No To Domestic Violence''. Some reports allege that she personally leaked the pictures of her battered face.

http://wotzup.ng/most-men-wont-tolerate-what-ive-overlooked-for-7-years-lanre-gentry/

Re: “most Men Won’t Tolerate What I’ve Overlooked For 7 Years” — Lanre Gentry by soberdrunk(m): 7:20pm On May 02, 2017
I always say it, if a woman is 'misbehaving' it is the husbands fault. Women are like 'wild horses', you need to learn how to tame your horse and horse experts will tell you the best and safest way to tame a horse is to 'gain its trust" rather than beat it to submission.... angry
Re: “most Men Won’t Tolerate What I’ve Overlooked For 7 Years” — Lanre Gentry by eyeview: 7:35pm On May 02, 2017
Some of these female celebrities are wild animals. Married but still competing with single girls for the top men and big guys. Yet when the marriage breaks up, they will pull out painted images to project domestic violence against the poor guy and of course, all her divorced, baby mama, expired spinster friends will jump in to encourage her to quit the marriage, calling the poor guy unprintable names.

1 Like

Re: “most Men Won’t Tolerate What I’ve Overlooked For 7 Years” — Lanre Gentry by alBHAGDADI: 7:43pm On May 02, 2017
soberdrunk:
I always say it, if a woman is 'misbehaving' it is the husbands fault. Women are like 'wild horses', you need to learn how to tame your horse and horse experts will tell you the best and safest way to tame a horse is to 'gain its trust" rather than beat it to submission.... angry
Na wah for you o. So, it is the husband's fault if the wife misbehaves?
Re: “most Men Won’t Tolerate What I’ve Overlooked For 7 Years” — Lanre Gentry by potent5(m): 7:55pm On May 02, 2017
Being clever by half.
Re: “most Men Won’t Tolerate What I’ve Overlooked For 7 Years” — Lanre Gentry by dingbang(m): 7:58pm On May 02, 2017
I think he is right....

1 Like

Re: “most Men Won’t Tolerate What I’ve Overlooked For 7 Years” — Lanre Gentry by eyeview: 8:05pm On May 02, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Na wah for you o. So, it is the husband's fault if the wife misbehaves?
Leave him. He's most likely young, inexperienced and unmarried

1 Like

Re: “most Men Won’t Tolerate What I’ve Overlooked For 7 Years” — Lanre Gentry by valena23(f): 8:21pm On May 02, 2017
No matter what she may have done, domestic violence is NEVER the way. If what he is saying is true, the best thing to have done would be to end the marriage or have some form of separation. If news like that broke out, most people would have supported him and his reputation would not be tarnished as that of a wife beater.
At the end of the day, violence should never be tolerated, whether it is against the same sex or the opposite sex!
Re: “most Men Won’t Tolerate What I’ve Overlooked For 7 Years” — Lanre Gentry by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 02, 2017
Ok
Re: “most Men Won’t Tolerate What I’ve Overlooked For 7 Years” — Lanre Gentry by alBHAGDADI: 9:02pm On May 02, 2017
valena23:
No matter what she may have done, domestic violence is NEVER the way. If what he is saying is true, the best thing to have done would be to end the marriage or have some form of separation. If news like that broke out, most people would have supported him and his reputation would not be tarnished as that of a wife beater.
At the end of the day, violence should never be tolerated, whether it is against the same sex or the opposite sex!
I think what the man is saying is that he did t beat her and that those pictures are stunts by his wife to tarnish his image.
Re: “most Men Won’t Tolerate What I’ve Overlooked For 7 Years” — Lanre Gentry by dapsoneh: 10:27pm On May 02, 2017
Its a lie, this man couldn't av written this kind of English... He no go school at all

(1) (Reply)

Busted! Bow Wow Caught Flying Economy After Posting Photo Of Private Jet / Who Is The Better Rapper / Maheeda Flaunts Her Hot Body In Skimpy Black Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.