Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Tboss To Give One Of Her Fans A Free Return Ticket To Dubai - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss To Give One Of Her Fans A Free Return Ticket To Dubai (23051 Views)

Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions / Tonto Dike Wears Skimpy Trouser As She Wishes Fans A Happy New Month / “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tboss To Give One Of Her Fans A Free Return Ticket To Dubai by ObiOmaMu: 3:21pm On May 02, 2017
Big Brother Naija housemate, TBoss, has disclosed that she will be partnering with @playnetworknigeria, to give one of her fans a free return ticket to one of her favourite cities, Dubai. According to her, this is just a way of saying thank you to her fans, for keeping her in the Big Brother Naija house, and making it possible for her to be among the top 3 housemates of the reality TV show.

Here's what she wrote on her official Instagram page;

"Hey #BossNation,,, What's popping Lovers Happy Workers day to all you beautiful people. I'm just here thinking that it's a really good day to give out a special present to one lucky citizen in appreciation of all the hard work & effort it took you to help me stay in the BB Naija house.

I shall be giving out a free Return Ticket to one of my favorite cities in the world-(DUBAI) Go on, head on over to @playnetworknigeria to find out how you'd win this present from their next post. Good Luck citizens- (in Big Brother's voice)... #TBoss #presidentofthepepperthemgang #appreciation #friendsturnedfamily #playnetworknigeria"

It seems the entry is over, as TBoss is already reviewing entries and picking the lucky winner;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/tboss-to-give-one-of-her-fans-free.html

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Tboss To Give One Of Her Fans A Free Return Ticket To Dubai by mroop(m): 3:32pm On May 02, 2017
pls clap for her

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tboss To Give One Of Her Fans A Free Return Ticket To Dubai by Afonjashapmouth: 3:45pm On May 02, 2017
In as much as hates surround this girl, she is supposed to b d shinning star among the housemates in terms of early endorsements after the show, however indulgence in self pity and prolly bad management focusing her on d irrelevant kemen issue is dragging her way way back. She needs someone to manage her social platforms in other to avoid more blunders.. (reaction u nor react right at AY live make people see d mumu in their utterances, u even took private pictures with AY after come dey make noise) Nawa her sha. Nuwaiz she still my favourite hzmate

31 Likes

Re: Tboss To Give One Of Her Fans A Free Return Ticket To Dubai by Afonjashapmouth: 3:46pm On May 02, 2017
josephine123:
hmmm...... tboss sef get fans .. na wa oo

Devil self nor get?

8 Likes

Re: Tboss To Give One Of Her Fans A Free Return Ticket To Dubai by RiversWatchDog(m): 4:19pm On May 02, 2017
Re: Tboss To Give One Of Her Fans A Free Return Ticket To Dubai by lafuria1(m): 4:54pm On May 02, 2017
hmm
Re: Tboss To Give One Of Her Fans A Free Return Ticket To Dubai by Greatigbos(f): 4:55pm On May 02, 2017
mtcheewww
Re: Tboss To Give One Of Her Fans A Free Return Ticket To Dubai by DESTINY41(m): 4:55pm On May 02, 2017
IF PEOPLE FROM FINLAND ARE CALLED FINNISH AND PEOPLE FROM POLAND ARE CALLED POLISH
WHAT ABOUT PEOPLE FROM JERICHO ??

3 Likes

Re: Tboss To Give One Of Her Fans A Free Return Ticket To Dubai by mogboyelade(f): 4:55pm On May 02, 2017
Hope you've settled your bills?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss To Give One Of Her Fans A Free Return Ticket To Dubai by nabegibeg: 4:55pm On May 02, 2017
make dem no carry una go for human trafficking ooo

i don talk my own

2 Likes

Re: Tboss To Give One Of Her Fans A Free Return Ticket To Dubai by dbynonetwork: 4:56pm On May 02, 2017
Team T-BOSS

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tboss To Give One Of Her Fans A Free Return Ticket To Dubai by eleojo23: 4:57pm On May 02, 2017
tgmservice:
hmmm
i suspect she is recruiting innocent girls into her olosho business with billionaires with private jet

Some people too dey overdo things.

Give me one good reason why you guys always say negative stuffs about her.
Whatever reason you give, have it in mind that no one is perfect.
You are insulting her because the public happened to see some of her weaknesses.
A lot of you guys here insulting her have greater weaknesses than her, it's just that the limelight is not on you.

My point is, let us always remember to treat others the way we want to be treated.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tboss To Give One Of Her Fans A Free Return Ticket To Dubai by SexyNairalander: 4:57pm On May 02, 2017
booked

make we hear word jor. . .she still lacks logistic
Re: Tboss To Give One Of Her Fans A Free Return Ticket To Dubai by ekensi01: 4:57pm On May 02, 2017
I think TBoss has a good Heart than Efe. before you quote me, who Efe don epp? My Angel Am Building A Heaven For You. grin

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss To Give One Of Her Fans A Free Return Ticket To Dubai by safarigirl(f): 4:58pm On May 02, 2017
You will not see Team Efe here....what has your 'humble' boy given any of you that wasted money on him aside from one useless track he expects y'all to still BUY?

At least the 'white witch' appreciates and acknowledges her fans

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tboss To Give One Of Her Fans A Free Return Ticket To Dubai by rattlesnake(m): 4:58pm On May 02, 2017
scrw her

1 Like

Re: Tboss To Give One Of Her Fans A Free Return Ticket To Dubai by Amoyinoluwa24: 4:59pm On May 02, 2017
You're back with this one-syllabled word you keep typing undecided
SexyNairalander:
booked
Re: Tboss To Give One Of Her Fans A Free Return Ticket To Dubai by solid3(m): 4:59pm On May 02, 2017
Now, that's Tboss.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss To Give One Of Her Fans A Free Return Ticket To Dubai by tgmservice: 4:59pm On May 02, 2017
hmmm
i suspect she is recruiting innocent girls into her olosho business with billionaires with private jet

1 Like

Re: Tboss To Give One Of Her Fans A Free Return Ticket To Dubai by dallyemmy: 5:01pm On May 02, 2017

6 Likes

Re: Tboss To Give One Of Her Fans A Free Return Ticket To Dubai by SexyNairalander: 5:02pm On May 02, 2017
Amoyinoluwa24:
You're back with this one-syllabled word you keep typing undecided
I book space on irrelevant topic like this one and I comment on relevant topic

thanks

2 Likes

Re: Tboss To Give One Of Her Fans A Free Return Ticket To Dubai by DICKtator: 5:03pm On May 02, 2017
Dubai is one of her favourite places? Are you thinking what ayam thinkng?

hint: iceprince's ex was taken there by them

grin grin grin grin
Re: Tboss To Give One Of Her Fans A Free Return Ticket To Dubai by CXLVII: 5:04pm On May 02, 2017
#BossNation!

Money fit the girl die!

Efe still looks like an house boy till date even after winning 25m

Snapped in a private jet and look like an aircraft cleaner

Snapped in a club, looked like the bar man

Snapped in government house sef, he still looked like a civil servant on 15k wage

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss To Give One Of Her Fans A Free Return Ticket To Dubai by WildChild00(m): 5:04pm On May 02, 2017
[s]
Afonjashapmouth:
AS much hates surround this girl, she is supposed to b d shinning star among the housemates in terms of early endorsements after the show, however indulgence in self pity and prolly bad management focusing her on d irrelevant kemen issue is dragging her way way back. She needs someone to manage her social platforms in other to avoid more blunders.. (reaction u nor react right at AY live make people see d mumu in their utterances, u even took private pictures with AY after come dey make noise) Nawa her sha. Nuwaiz she still my favourite hzmate
[/s]

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Finger Surgery, Persuade Her Son To Kiss It / Bella Naija Vs Linda Ikeji / Big Church Foundation Staff Laments Bitterly After Blogger's Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.