Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

“wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai (17975 Views)

Daniella Okeke Shares Hot Photo To Wish Her Fans A Happy New Year / Tonto Dike Wears Skimpy Trouser As She Wishes Fans A Happy New Month / Star Boy “wizkid” Have Promises More Than 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

“wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by dammy13(m): 6:05am On Sep 19, 2018
Wizkid just announced Via his Instagram page that he is set to perform at the One Africa Music Fest Dubai coming up on the 16th of November 2018.

While sharing the information he also said 5 of his fans get a sponsored special weekend with him to the show. He also promised to share the details of how to be one the five lucky fans soon.

His word:

One Africa Dubai! This one special! 5 Wizkid fans get to fly with me for a special weeknd! All sponsored by da Mob! cc @pauloo2104 !! Info soon ?? #OneAfricaMusicFest #Starboy

http://kikiotolu.com/wizkid-promises-5-fans-a-special-weekend-with-him-in-dubai/

Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by bravosky(m): 6:15am On Sep 19, 2018
nha d dsy of my birthday nw wizzy i dey here i won enjoy my day with u ;Dnha d dsy of my birthday nw wizzy i dey here i won enjoy my day with u
Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by dbos11(m): 6:17am On Sep 19, 2018
Wizzy baba. keep shining

Haters can go and drink jik

1 Like

Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by Opinionated: 6:33am On Sep 19, 2018
New Baby Mamas probably on the way.

His parents should give him advice.

16 Likes

Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by papalsbuIl: 6:34am On Sep 19, 2018
take care of your sons first
Stop forming philanthropist when your children needs your help

i hate irresponsible fathers

92 Likes 9 Shares

Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by Felixalex(m): 6:34am On Sep 19, 2018
grin
Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by Lexusgs430: 6:34am On Sep 19, 2018
I bet all 5 would be ladies ...... Major gogo plans ahead .....

1 Like

Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by tokrizy: 6:34am On Sep 19, 2018
bravosky:
nha d dsy of my birthday nw wizzy i dey here i won enjoy my day with u ;Dnha d dsy of my birthday nw wizzy i dey here i won enjoy my day with u

what re u even saying self.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by oladele00(m): 6:35am On Sep 19, 2018
A lifeless father who has abandoned the fruits of his joystick

27 Likes

Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by Daeylar(f): 6:35am On Sep 19, 2018
WizKid what about your kids?

24 Likes

Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by tuna4servi(m): 6:36am On Sep 19, 2018
Pay ur children's feeding and school fees

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by Catastrophe1: 6:36am On Sep 19, 2018
He should give the special treat to his kids. Fly them to Dubai and let them be with throw the concert.
Its for his own good.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by Lexusgs430: 6:36am On Sep 19, 2018
papalsbuIl:

When the babymama gets greedy...... She gets served .....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by Genniez(f): 6:36am On Sep 19, 2018
And some people still say he is broke hmmm wizadult enjoy your life joor till they (babymamas)confess instagramly n tweeterly....BTW how can I b one of Tue lucky fans..
Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by amaniro: 6:36am On Sep 19, 2018
What of his children.??

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by Tokziby: 6:36am On Sep 19, 2018
Even though he's not the one sponsoring the 5 fans he should at least own up to his responsibility.

It's not even up to 2baba baby mamas and they never for one day rant about him. Davido had to grow up so quickly to own up when it was becoming messy.

It's only a matter of time before he discards the last baby mama and that might be the one to cost him his career. The lady would be making plans everyday on how to bring him down the moment he says it's over.

Never ever underestimate the power of women. Wizzy is on the part of self destruction, I hope he wakes up before it's too late.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by Amberon: 6:37am On Sep 19, 2018
And the fake one
Alejod:
The only life they know how to live is the fast life grin

2 Likes

Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by Genniez(f): 6:38am On Sep 19, 2018
Genniez:
And some people still say he is broke hmmm wizadult enjoy your life joor till they (babymamas)confess instagramly n tweeterly....BTW how can I b one of those lucky fans..
Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by kyaagbanairaland(m): 6:38am On Sep 19, 2018
Daddy Freeze is not under any spiritual attack from God for speaking against Nigerian pastors. Americans criticize pastors more than him yet they are living better than us. UK has once banned Bishop Oyedepo from entering the UK and that has never stopped them from progressing.
I will never publicly criticize or insult a Nigerian pastor but it is important we know that Daddy Freeze is not under any spiritual attack by God for speaking against Nigerian pastors.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by Amberon: 6:39am On Sep 19, 2018
He is giving his baby mama more evidence against him in court and could even increase his child support money further.
Opinionated:
New Baby Mamas probably on the way.

His parents should give him advice.

2 Likes

Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by Exponental(m): 6:39am On Sep 19, 2018
Uploading............ Another Baby Mamas.
Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by papalsbuIl: 6:39am On Sep 19, 2018
Lexusgs430:

will you do the same to your child if you're him?
Stop the blind support
if you love him as a fan tell him the truth

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by Sheuns(m): 6:39am On Sep 19, 2018
Genniez:
And some people still say he is broke hmmm wizadult enjoy your life joor till they (babymamas)confess instagramly n tweeterly....BTW how can I b one of Tue lucky fans..

He isn't the one paying for the expenses. It's sponsored.

3 Likes

Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by spongeisback: 6:39am On Sep 19, 2018
Wizkid take care of your kids. A responsible man isn't suppose to have a favorite among his children. You're not going to be young forever.

7 Likes

Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:40am On Sep 19, 2018
I hope to be selected. Happy birthday to me. wink grin grin

1 Like

Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 19, 2018
Lexusgs430:

served by abandoning the child and showing up in the future when they are all grown pleading for forgiveness? undecided.

If I didnt know better,I would have thought this was because of the baby mama thing,but we saw the case of Segun Arinze ,so many cases like that all over the country, even married men abandon their responsibilities .

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by majamajic(m): 6:42am On Sep 19, 2018
Catastrophe1:
He should give the special treat to his kids. Fly them to Dubai and let them be with throw the concert.
Its for his own good.

so he is to be blamed now, the leg openers are saints now ??

1 Like

Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by Lexusgs430: 6:42am On Sep 19, 2018
papalsbuIl:
will you do the same to your child if you're him?
Stop the blind support
if you love him as a fan tell him the truth

I have 3 kids, and collectively they don't cost me $2000 + every 4 months, not to talk of $2000 a month.....

She should go get a job and have funds to jointly look after their kid .........

5 Likes

Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by SonofDevil: 6:42am On Sep 19, 2018
papalsbuIl:

my friend shut up!! do u think wizkid doesnt pay the babymama for child support.
the hungry hoes where only complaining the money is too small.
binta diallo the stupid bitch was already a single mother before he met wizkid.she is too big to work instead rely on her baby daddies because she owns a babymama cartel. i guess she thought wizkid will be a meal ticket to fund her expensive lifestyles because he is a celeb.

5 Likes

Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by Badgers14: 6:44am On Sep 19, 2018
Lil boy goan pay your child support
Re: “wizkid” Promises 5 Fans A Special Weekend With Him In Dubai by Lexusgs430: 6:44am On Sep 19, 2018
frenzyduchess:
served by abandoning the child and showing up in the future when they are all grown pleading for forgiveness? undecided. If I didnt know better,I would have thought this was because of the baby mama thing,but we saw the case of Segundo Arinze ,so many cases like that all over the country, even married men abandon their responsibilities .

If the babymama in question was reasonable with child support expenses, he would oblige .....

But it is clear, she wants a lifestyle maintainance + maga pay....

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alexreport Bags ‘brand Influencer Of The Year Award’ / Fred Amata Recovers Car Stolen At Gun Point / Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.