Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,855 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Offline Business That Guaranteed You Millions In A Year Without Any Investment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Offline Business That Guaranteed You Millions In A Year Without Any Investment (1227 Views)

3 Business To Focus On In 2021 That Guaranteed Over 300k Monthly / How I Make My First 60k Within 2 Weeks On WHATSAPP Without Any Investment / 3 Online Business That Can Boost Your Monthly Income (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Offline Business That Guaranteed You Millions In A Year Without Any Investment by talk214: 3:43pm On May 02, 2017
Hello Friend,
People have been saying making money online is the best. But i think am making cool cash offline here without stress and i want to show you exactly how you can do that. Please, make sure that you read from A-Z

I called this business Look For Buyer and Earn. Yes! what are you selling you said?

What we are selling is Asphalt. Please if you don't know what Asphalt is, you can Google search but simple answer is the is used for road construction. Some big man use it inside their compound too.

What you will do is; You will look for buyer and anytime they buy from us, you get your commission directly to your bank account, and if you want us to do it in a way that; If they don't see you, they can't buy, is simple what we need is buyers.

For you to make good money, the best thing is to look for Construction company that don't have Asphalt plant to produce this. There are thousands of these, If you find one, you will just need to contact us and let's arrange how to meet. And if you don't want us to meet, you can discuss everything on phone. But, the best is to meet for you to see whom you want to do business with.

Not only construction companies that don't have Asphalt. A company may get a contract in Anambra while their plant is in Lagos, they can't be carrying Asphalt from Lagos to anambra, they have to find a company that can produce it for them.

We are located at Anambra, Imo, Enugun and River state. If you can find customer from any of these state or the state closer to these, like Delta and other, then you are ready to go. What you need to do right now is to contact us here: 08070571337 You can ask any question bellow this post and i will be happy to answer you.

We are expecting to do business with you soon

Re: Offline Business That Guaranteed You Millions In A Year Without Any Investment by talk214: 7:47am On May 03, 2017
Please Drop your comment if you are interested
Re: Offline Business That Guaranteed You Millions In A Year Without Any Investment by WhistleB(m): 10:24am On May 03, 2017
I will make contacts and get back to you. But what basic questions should I expect to be asked by prospective buyers? Like prices, quantity, quality and logistics? When replying quote me.
Re: Offline Business That Guaranteed You Millions In A Year Without Any Investment by oladforever: 12:59pm On May 03, 2017
Writing a good business plan is an important part of starting and running a business. It helps you know upfront about you capability of running such business, highlighting all the requirements you need and in terms of cash. it helps you to stay focus to achieve your goals. Do you want to access a bank for a loan, or a developing institution for a grant. You definitely need a business plan.

Why don’t you contact us today at Dolapath Global Services for you detailed business plan.

We will develop a business plan that will help you comfortably start your business idea and/ or expand your existing business.

Our areas of business focus includes:

Cassava tuber farming and production
Cassava Starch ad Flour production
Plastic production
Soap production
Palm Oil and Palm Kernel production
Tissue production and packaging
Dry cleaning services
Pharmaceutical Drug production
Table Water production
Bread production
Printing / Advertising services
Juice production
Cat-Fish production. e.t.c.
Try us today, and you will be on a path to success.

You can reach us via our email at: dolapathglobal@gmail.com.

Thank you.
Re: Offline Business That Guaranteed You Millions In A Year Without Any Investment by talk214: 12:32pm On May 04, 2017
WhistleB:
I will make contacts and get back to you. But what basic questions should I expect to be asked by prospective buyers? Like prices, quantity, quality and logistics? When replying quote me.
Sorry my brother, i was busy.
We are selling per tone and you can contact for the price.
The money for the transport varies. But, within anambra is not cost. If is not within anambra is will cost more.
Please, Call the number for more information.
Re: Offline Business That Guaranteed You Millions In A Year Without Any Investment by WhistleB(m): 1:00pm On May 04, 2017
talk214:

Sorry my brother, i was busy.
We are selling per tone and you can contact for the price.
The money for the transport varies. But, within anambra is not cost. If is not within anambra is will cost more.
Please, Call the number for more information.
ok
Re: Offline Business That Guaranteed You Millions In A Year Without Any Investment by talk214: 4:06pm On May 04, 2017
You welcome
Re: Offline Business That Guaranteed You Millions In A Year Without Any Investment by talk214: 8:22pm On May 04, 2017
Good evening friends
Re: Offline Business That Guaranteed You Millions In A Year Without Any Investment by talk214: 11:05am On May 05, 2017
Another weekend.
Keep making money without leaving your house with this method.
I customer can make you millions you know?
Re: Offline Business That Guaranteed You Millions In A Year Without Any Investment by talk214: 8:29pm On May 07, 2017
Happy sunday
Re: Offline Business That Guaranteed You Millions In A Year Without Any Investment by talk214: 10:58am On May 10, 2017
Any Interested person who want to make money with this method?
If you are in Anambra you need to make use of this opportunity because Anambra Government is awarding contract because of election and And there are many construction companies that don't have Asphalt Plant.

You just need to find them once and get payment directly to your bank account

(1) (Reply)

Samsu Oil ...overcome Quick Ejaculation / Legit Eurosonic Distributor: Be A Retailer Today! / Earth Machines Xmas Bonanza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.