Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,247 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

President Buhari Returns To Work, Receives Briefing From AGF, NNPC Boss. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Returns To Work, Receives Briefing From AGF, NNPC Boss. (1144 Views)

Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC / Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu / Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Returns To Work, Receives Briefing From AGF, NNPC Boss. by NaijaNewsPapers: 3:54pm On May 02, 2017
After some days of rest away from the office, President Muhammadu Buhari has returned to work. The President's personal assistant on new media Bashir Ahmad disclosed this on Tuesday, May 2 in a couple of tweets on his verified Twitter handle. According to him, President Buhari received briefing from Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) General Managing Director Maikanti Baru.

Bashir Ahmad ✔ @BashirAhmaad
President Muhammadu @MBuhari receives briefing from GMD of the NNPC, Alhaji Maikanti Baru this afternoon at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

He also received another briefing from the attorney-general of the federation and minister of of justice Abubakar Malami SAN.

Meanwhile, NAIJA NEWSPAPERS gathered that amidst reports about ill health of President Buhari, posters showing 'Buhari 2019' have surfaced in Abuja. The posters,, which suggest that the the Nigerian president might want to have a shot at another term in office, has drawn lots of reactions online.

BELLOW IS REACTIONS OF NIGERIA:

ReadMore: http://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng/2017/05/breaking-news-president-buhari-returns.html
Re: President Buhari Returns To Work, Receives Briefing From AGF, NNPC Boss. by Pierocash(m): 3:55pm On May 02, 2017
Wailers right nw be lyk

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Work, Receives Briefing From AGF, NNPC Boss. by alizma: 3:57pm On May 02, 2017
POISON FOR WAILERS.
Re: President Buhari Returns To Work, Receives Briefing From AGF, NNPC Boss. by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 02, 2017
PICTURES OR....
Re: President Buhari Returns To Work, Receives Briefing From AGF, NNPC Boss. by millhouse: 4:10pm On May 02, 2017
The meeting of the 3 generals yesterday sent shocking wave to buharis sick bed.. The man be like"never! I won't allow the repeat of 1985 on me again... My legs rise up and walk!!! "
Re: President Buhari Returns To Work, Receives Briefing From AGF, NNPC Boss. by dealslip(f): 4:15pm On May 02, 2017
millhouse:
The meeting of the 3 generals yesterday sent shocking wave to buharis sick bed.. The man be like"never! I won't allow the repeat of 1985 on me again... My legs rise up and walk!!! "
This is pure deceit. Resumption Was he on leave? We haven't seen him in the last three weeks. No pictures, no interviews, Just Special Assistance talking. Who has bewitched Nigerians. We are been taking for a ride by some individuals.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Work, Receives Briefing From AGF, NNPC Boss. by dragonking2: 4:15pm On May 02, 2017
Another lie. grin grin

Show us the video make we believe cheesy
Re: President Buhari Returns To Work, Receives Briefing From AGF, NNPC Boss. by dragonking2: 4:16pm On May 02, 2017
dealslip:

This is pure deceit. Resumption Was he on leave? We haven't seen him in the last three weeks. No pictures, no interviews, Just Special Assistance talking. Who has bewitched Nigerians. We are been taking for a ride by some individuals.
I dry tell you. Many Nigerians can be fooled easily.

Buhari is incapacitated

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Work, Receives Briefing From AGF, NNPC Boss. by Mynd44: 4:17pm On May 02, 2017
Re: President Buhari Returns To Work, Receives Briefing From AGF, NNPC Boss. by evanscheck(m): 4:51pm On May 02, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]
How can u leave ur work place for 3 weeks with no excuse ,then u come back ,ur colleague starts celebrating u .... Nigerians eh .. Foolishness knows no bounds in this country Oo.. U Pple shud tell buhari that if he is sick he shud step down quietly ..

(1) (Reply)

Court Set To Sack Magu Tomorrow, As The Attorney-general, Malami Makes A U-turn / NDDC Boss Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident On Way To Receive Osinbajo / Jubilation Hits Lord’s Chosen As Nnamdi Kanu Honours Lazarus Muoka’s Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.