Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,194 members, 7,839,064 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Are Doctors Challenging God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Doctors Challenging God (5127 Views)

The 4 Traditionalists Challenging Pastor Odumeje On Corpse Resurrection Boast / "Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story / Medical Doctors, Atheism and Daily Evidence of Failed Prayers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Doctors Challenging God by obinna58(m): 1:19pm On May 03, 2017
urheme:

I didn't see any concept...except that Op is learning how to post......Nothing in this thread to even attract a debate.

flying abroad for treatment and are packaged back in a wooden box.......so who told you they all get cured....the carcasses of yar'adua was brought back home with all the money Nigeria has....now your present president has been sent home to die.

This is when God comes in....for it take a miracle when all the doctors have ran out of ideas........ There is divine healing from God and it is available to all who key into it.
u took it personal even without proper understanding, who is talking about getting cured or not, for the fact that they have to disqualify our Godfearing doctors for a more secured one
Re: Are Doctors Challenging God by urheme: 1:22pm On May 03, 2017
CatfishBilly:

When it involves your patient, you're losing your job. 2 naija nurses in the UK are casualties this year alone.

Abegiiii!!!....
na were this religion come from
who were the missionaries
who gave us Bible

They ought to know that the black man is extreme when they came to us with Bible in their armpit angry

If i was a doctor.... i will pray for my patient even while treating....they cannot victimize me...i will take them back historical lain.
Re: Are Doctors Challenging God by urheme: 1:30pm On May 03, 2017
obinna58:
u took it personal even without proper understanding, who is talking about getting cured or not, for the fact that they have to disqualify our Godfearing doctors for a more secured one

this is due to the fact they lack the ability as leaders to provide a secured health care system.........it is stupidity on there part to disqualify what they have packaged for them selves.

Is like building a house you are afraid of living in.
Cooking food that you are afraid of eating.

and so the best bet is to go and eat the food cooked abroad

There is nothing wrong with the Nigerian doctor...A doctor can be a christian and still performs his duties effectively.......ask catfishbilly grin grin
Re: Are Doctors Challenging God by akintom(m): 1:36pm On May 03, 2017
urheme:

flying abroad for treatment and are packaged back in a wooden box.......so who told you they all get cured....the carcasses of yar'adua was brought back home with all the money Nigeria has....now your present president has been sent home to die.
t.
The very mentality, when someone is full of so much religious filths, that simple decent manners becomes luxury.

urheme:

This is when God comes in....for it take a miracle when all the doctors have ran out of ideas........ There is divine healing from God and it is available to all who key into it.
The leading African champion in abracadabra, in the person of Canaan land high priest, couldn't heal his wife of mere HTN, until she plunged into CVA.

He later swallowed his foolishness, and shipped the wife to Europe for rehabilitation.

The imbecileees know for fact, that your God is an illusion, in its chronic stage.

7 Likes

Re: Are Doctors Challenging God by urheme: 1:36pm On May 03, 2017
hahn:

2,000 children die daily from disease, hunger and poverty. Where does your god come in? undecided

You are not among the 2,000 and that is where my God comes in cheesy

hahn give it up....God is not responsible for diseases, hunger and poverty......man is.
Re: Are Doctors Challenging God by urheme: 1:45pm On May 03, 2017
akintom:

The very mentality, when someone is full of so much religious filths, that simple decent manners becomes luxury.

The leading African champion in abracadabra, in the person of Canaan high priest, couldn't heal his wife of HTN, until she plunged into CVA. He later swallowed his foolishness, and shipped the wife to Europe for rehabilitation.

The imbecileees know for fact, that your God is an illusion, in its chronic stage.

akintom, I'm allergic to your posts seriously....what comes out of you is so defiling....."decent manners"; are you auctioning some .

You are too abusive for a being.....if you don't change, don't quote me because i will definitely ignore you.

I will respond to your post if you can rephrase and be more civilize.

Thank you.
Re: Are Doctors Challenging God by akintom(m): 1:47pm On May 03, 2017
CatfishBilly:
Nigerian doctors are not challenging God anything.
Nigerian doctors that peddle fake miracle cures like SS change to AA, HIV cures, Fibroids melting, raising people from the dead.
Naija doctor will confidently tell you to meet your Pastor or recommend his Pastor.
Naija doctors that believe in witchcraft and juju, I had arguments with a few of them where it was implied that juju is a cause of primary infertility.
Sometimes, I feel ashamed when I listen to them reel off these rubbish.
We have a really long way to go in this country.

One of such doctors, whom i will call an embarrassment to science, actually claimed that there are diseases, that you need to te'se Ile bo (consult deity), before effective management could be effected.

Even those of them, who now practice gimmicks in churches, often spew these idiocy.
Re: Are Doctors Challenging God by hahn(m): 1:49pm On May 03, 2017
urheme:

You are not among the 2,000 and that is where my God comes in cheesy

I am not a theist. You guys are capable of this kind of apathy. It is part of the evils of religion

hahn give it up....God is not responsible for diseases, hunger and poverty......man is.

Everything is god's will, remember? undecided
Re: Are Doctors Challenging God by hahn(m): 1:50pm On May 03, 2017
felixomor:

Including the ones you wickedly abort ba?

And when did you see me aborting any child. Mynd44, seun, lalasticlala and anyone concerned should please ban this dude

God created the babies
Its your duty to take care of them.

Everything is god's will, is it not?

Then what the hell is the usefulness of god then? undecided

Seun, mynd44, lalasticlala, jonbellion, hopefullandlord, hardmirror, akintom, adepeter26, dalaman, kevoh, lepasharon, ifenes, catfishbilly, frank317 come and see o.

Felixomor(our doctor whose brain sleeps) just accused me of wickedly aborting children. I will like to know how long his ban will last unless there has been a suspension of rule

8. Don't post false information on Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Are Doctors Challenging God by urheme: 1:53pm On May 03, 2017
hahn:

I am not a theist. You guys are capable of this kind of apathy. It is part of the evils of religion

Everything is god's will, remember? undecided

I don't remember.......
I seek leave to refresh my memory grin
Re: Are Doctors Challenging God by akintom(m): 1:54pm On May 03, 2017
urheme:

akintom, I'm allergic to your posts seriously....what comes out of you is so defiling....."decent manners"; are you auctioning some .

You are too abusive for a being.....if you don't change, don't quote me because i will definitely ignore you.

I will respond to your post if you can rephrase and be more civilize.

Thank you.

Hypocrisy.

You that vomited such festering words, on late Yar'dua and PMB, is here now alleging baseless allergy.
Re: Are Doctors Challenging God by hahn(m): 2:01pm On May 03, 2017
urheme:

I don't remember.......
I seek leave to refresh my memory grin

Leave granted cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Are Doctors Challenging God by felixomor: 2:05pm On May 03, 2017
hahn:

And when did you see me aborting any child. Mynd44, seun, lalasticlala and anyone concerned should please ban this dude

Everything is god's will, is it not?

Then what the hell is the usefulness of god then? undecided

Seun, mynd44, lalasticlala, jonbellion, hopefullandlord, hardmirror, akintom, adepeter26, dalaman, kevoh, lepasharon comes and see o.

Felixomor(our doctor who's brainn sleeps) just accused me of wickedly aborting children. I will like to know how long his ban will last unless there has been a suspension of rule

8. Don't post false information on Nairaland

Keep quiet.
It was not a direct accusation.
I am indirectly showing you how you always blame the evil atrocities of human beings on God.

But you are too unintelligent to decipher. undecided
Hian

1 Like

Re: Are Doctors Challenging God by frank317: 2:20pm On May 03, 2017
felixomor:

God created the babies
Its your duty to take care of them.

What has abortion got to do with anything. Not everyone has such intention like u.

Ya we know.... God created babies with two heads and it is man's duty to separate them. You are one hell of an intelligent dude

3 Likes

Re: Are Doctors Challenging God by urheme: 2:28pm On May 03, 2017
felixomor:

Keep quiet.
I am indirectly showing you how you always blame the evil atrocities of human beings on God.

Hian

You can imagine.
He even blame God for our leaders lack of confidence in the health sector undecided undecided undecided undecided...

2 Likes

Re: Are Doctors Challenging God by obinna58(m): 2:30pm On May 03, 2017
urheme:

this is due to the fact they lack the ability as leaders to provide a secured health care system.........it is stupidity on there part to disqualify what they have packaged for them selves.

Is like building a house you are afraid of living in.
Cooking food that you are afraid of eating.

and so the best bet is to go and eat the food cooked abroad

There is nothing wrong with the Nigerian doctor...A doctor can be a christian and still performs his duties effectively.......ask catfishbilly grin grin
ok
catfishbily made another thread for this discussion
we are driving outta thread, read the topic again
Re: Are Doctors Challenging God by CatfishBilly: 2:30pm On May 03, 2017
urheme:

don't blame it on religion....our system has not created opportunities to fully develop this area......Nigeria is still hoping to advance while India is advancing..........we have home groom doctors trained and working abroad that are breaking ground, this is because they have the enabling environment to express them self.

The healthcare services that Nigerians seek abroad can be imported here so that the young doctor can be groomed, and considering the amount of money spent on treatment abroad, it is alarming........they still die anyway undecided

If they give you the budget and expenditures of the last treatment of President Buhari......you will curse this system.
You still dont get it.
These doctors instead of admitting the shortcomings if our system or referring them to better hospitals start peddling miraculous cures. That is wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Doctors Challenging God by felixomor: 2:32pm On May 03, 2017
frank317:

What has abortion got to do with anything.
Everything.
Its one of the evils, people like u do after fornication
And then come here to blame it on God. undecided

frank317:

Not everyone has such intention like u.
Of course I know this, but i pray they do, so the world will be a better place

frank317:

Ya we know.... God created babies with two heads and it is man's duty to separate them.
You are still reinforcing my point.
God puts a baby in your womb,
Its your duty to stay healthy and avoid man made hazards that can result in deformities.

Alas, you are ignorant of lifestyle and man made hazards that can deform babies.

frank317:

You are one hell of an intelligent dude

Awwww, thanks
I am flattered cheesy
Re: Are Doctors Challenging God by urheme: 2:38pm On May 03, 2017
CatfishBilly:

You still dont get it.
These doctors instead of admitting the shortcomings if our system or referring them to better hospitals start peddling miraculous cures. That is wrong.

And i still maintain that irrespective of our degrading health sector.....there is nothing wrong with a christian doctor who believes in miracles.

1 Like

Re: Are Doctors Challenging God by hahn(m): 2:40pm On May 03, 2017
felixomor:

Keep quiet.

Hian

You said
Do I represent the whole human specie?

Even if people commit abortion is it not god's plan? Isn't it written in Isaiah 45:7 King James Bible I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Why blame man or the devil for anything?

Isn't everything god's will again?

Your brain must still be sleeping undecided

3 Likes

Re: Are Doctors Challenging God by felixomor: 2:53pm On May 03, 2017
hahn:

You said Do I represent the whole human specie?

So what would I have used to represent human species?
A cockroach?

hahn:

Even if people commit abortion is it not god's plan?
Sorry, its your plan
God's plan is in Genesis
"be fruitful and multiply"

hahn:

Isn't it written in Isaiah 45:7 King James Bible I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Yes it is wtitten,
But misinterpreted by you to make excuse for man's deliberate wickedness.

hahn:

Why blame man or the devil for anything?

Because you have the will and power to do anything.
God created you so

hahn:

Isn't everything god's will again?
Yes it is.
Including giving man the power to freely will and do.

hahn:

Your brain must still be sleeping undecided

Even with a sleeping brain, i am a thousand times more intelligent than u.
Its that bad. undecided

1 Like

Re: Are Doctors Challenging God by hahn(m): 2:59pm On May 03, 2017
felixomor:

So what would I have used to represent human species?
A cockroach?

Well then that includes you. I wonder how many abortions your mother committed before she was forced to give birth to you and your sleeping brain

Sorry, its your plan
God's plan is in Genesis
"be fruitful and multiply"

Another contradictory nonsense

Yes it is wtitten,
But misinterpreted by you to make excuse for man's deliberate wickedness.

And the right interpretation is what?

It is not my fault the bible has over 40 different versions and 30,000 denominations. Seems god is just in the mood to confuse you guys

Because you have the will and power to do anything.
God created you so

So it is it's responsibility since it already knows your mom will abort kids before your mom was even created

Yes it is.
Including giving man the power to freely will and do.

You don't even know what free will is undecided

Even with a sleeping brain, i am a thousand times more intelligent than u.
Its that bad. undecided

Lol. Bad joke tongue
Re: Are Doctors Challenging God by frank317: 3:09pm On May 03, 2017
felixomor:

Everything.
Its one of the evils, people like u do after fornication
And then come here to blame it on God. undecided
That's false accusation. I don't do abortion and have never done one. Well, it has nothing to do with 2000 BABIES dying daily.

Of course I know this, but i pray they do, so the world will be a better place
Was only trying to show u that it was not necessary to think such about people u really don't know. Stop praying Nd start thinking.

You are still reinforcing my point.
God puts a baby in your womb,
Its your duty to stay healthy and avoid man made hazards that can result in deformities.
Lol... So tell me 'doctor' if I am already unhealthy will God still put the baby in my womb?

Alas, you are ignorant of lifestyle and man made hazards that can deform babies.
Of course you are such a good doctor that u don't know that many people are born unhealthy. They are born with the potential to have deformed babies,but God still puts the two headed babies in them... Afterall year has man that will help him separate them.

Awwww, thanks
I am flattered cheesy
Lol...u actually never fail to disappoint. The joke will always be lost on u.
Re: Are Doctors Challenging God by felixomor: 3:16pm On May 03, 2017
hahn:

Well then that includes you.

Of course, i am part of the human race that has been redeemed by Christ.
Its not late, you can be part of it

hahn:

I wonder how many abortions your mother committed before she was forced to give birth to you and your sleeping brain

Eiya !
I feel ur pain here.
This part really shows you are so hurt, that u have to insult my mother.
Eiya sorry.
May God help you.

hahn:

Argumentum ad hominem. No point to counter
Typical.

hahn:

That God created all things and humans who have the free will to decide wether they can either be good or evil.

hahn:

It is not my fault the bible has over 40 different versions and 30,000 denominations. Seems god is just in the mood to confuse you guys
Sorry, none of the interpretation shows where Jesus says humans can commit abortion.
Or u have such translation?

hahn:

So it is it's responsibility since it already knows your mom will abort kids before your mom was even created

Again insulting my mother.
Just because you are hurt.
Eiya, God bless you

hahn:

The fact that you who were created by God can come and write such rubbish about God is enough proof of free will.

hahn:

Lol. Bad joke tongue

You are the only joker here.
I have been on candid talk undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Doctors Challenging God by felixomor: 3:18pm On May 03, 2017
hahn:

Well then that includes you.

hahn:

I wonder how many abortions your mother committed before she was forced to give birth to you and your sleeping brain

Eiya !
I feel ur pain here.
Eiya sorry.
May God help you.

hahn:

Argumentum ad hominem. No point to counter
Typical.

hahn:

That God created all things and humans who have the free will to decide wether they can either be good or evil.

hahn:

Sorry, none of the interpretation shows where Jesus says humans can commit abortion.

hahn:

It also shows the amount of respect you have for your own parents.
Eiya, God bless you though

hahn:

The fact that you who were created by God can come and write such rubbish about God is enough proof of free will.

hahn:

Lol. Bad joke tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Doctors Challenging God by hahn(m): 3:33pm On May 03, 2017
felixomor:

Lol. Delusion delusion why art thou so wicked grin

Eiya !
I feel ur pain here.
Eiya sorry.
May God help you.

I did not insult your mom na. I only used her to represent the human race. What were you expecting me to use, a cockroach? undecided

Free will when it already knows what we will do before we do it regardless of our final choice? You still need to learn more about free will bro

And there is no where Jesus says you should not commit abortion either? Bible verse please.

Besides, Jehovah enjoy roasting and drowning millions of children in Sodom and Gomorrah as well as Noah's flood so I will advice you preach to your psychopathic god first

It also shows the amount of respect you have for your own parents.
Eiya, God bless you though

No bro. I love your mom. I am only using her to represent the human race. Shuo. You seem angry today. You don chop? My wife is cooking amala and ewedu, make she do one plate for you?

The fact that you who were created by God can come and write such rubbish about God is enough proof of free will

Lol. You and this imaginary creator again tongue

They need stupid people too to make the show interesting. Share the link of the episode you featured on so I can watch a sleeping brain in action smiley

1 Like

Re: Are Doctors Challenging God by felixomor: 3:54pm On May 03, 2017
hahn:

Lol. Delusion delusion why art thou so wicked grin

Sorry, its not delusion.
Even contemporary history records the life of Christ.
I dont know what to call someone who calls history delusions

hahn:

I did not insult your mom na. I only used her to represent the human race. What were you expecting me to use, a cockroach? undecided
Sorry, u did insult her

Your excuse would have made sense.
Unfortunately, u have never spoken or interacted my mother.
But u have interacted with me.
The worstt you would have done will be to use me as the example

This was your quote
"So it is it's responsibility since it already knows your mom will abort kids before your mom was even created"

hahn:

Free will when it already knows what we will do before we do it regardless of our final choice? You still need to learn more about free will bro
It is one thing to "know"
It is another thing to "choose"
Do both words mean the same thing?
Do you need a dictionary?

hahn:

And there is no where Jesus says you should not commit abortion either? Bible verse please.

For real?
"Love your neighbor as yourself"
"Do unto others as it will be done unto you"

Please download a bible ASAP

hahn:

Besides, Jehovah enjoy roasting and drowning millions of children in Sodom and Gomorrah as well as Noah's flood so I will advice you preach to your psychopathic god first

Sorry, this one makes no sense.
The people of sodom broke the contract they signed with God. And they were punished for breach of contract.
No big deal.

hahn:

No bro. I love your mom. I am only using her to represent the human race. Shuo. You seem angry today. You don chop? My wife is cooking amala and ewedu, make she do one plate for you?
I quoted what u said about my mother above.

Again, the excuse is lame
The worst u would have done is use me as the example.
I interacted with u
Not my mother.
You dont even know if my mother is alive.
So tell that to the birds.

hahn:

Lol. You and this imaginary creator again tongue

He is more real than evolution.
So u dont have a choice.

hahn:

They need stupid people too to make the show interesting. Share the link of the episode you featured on so I can watch a sleeping brain in action smiley

Just go do an EEG on yourself
And ask the doctor for a print out.
That result in your hand is a "sleeping brain" at work.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Doctors Challenging God by felixomor: 4:18pm On May 03, 2017
frank317:

That's false accusation. I don't do abortion and have never done one. Well, it has nothing to do with 2000 BABIES dying daily.
Sorry if i sounded like i was accusing you.
A good number of atheists here support abortion, thats why.
And abortion is killing bAbies, it has everything to do with babies dying daily.

frank317:

Was only trying to show u that it was not necessary to think such about people u really don't know. Stop praying Nd start thinking.

As said above,
I spoke so because many atheists support abortion

frank317:

Lol... So tell me 'doctor' if I am already unhealthy will God still put the baby in my womb?

"Already unhealthy" ?
What do u mean?
Are u talking about intentionally living an unhealthy life?

frank317:

Of course you are such a good doctor that u don't know that many people are born unhealthy. They are born with the potential to have deformed babies,but God still puts the two headed babies in them... Afterall year has man that will help him separate them.

Sorry, people born unhealthy are because of one man made mistake somewhere in the past.
Either by radio active pollution, poisoning or some thing.
So the argument still holds.

frank317:

Lol...u actually never fail to disappoint. The joke will always be lost on u.

Nah, i think u r speaking for yourself. cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Doctors Challenging God by hahn(m): 5:19pm On May 03, 2017
felixomor:

Sorry, its not delusion.
Even contemporary history records the life of Christ.
I dont know what to call someone who calls history delusions

Sorry, u did insult her

Your excuse would have made sense.
Unfortunately, u have never spoken or interacted my mother.
But u have interacted with me.
The worstt you would have done will be to use me as the example

This was your quote
"So it is it's responsibility since it already knows your mom will abort kids before your mom was even created"

It is one thing to "know"
It is another thing to "choose"
Do both words mean the same thing?
Do you need a dictionary?

For real?
"Love your neighbor as yourself"
"Do unto others as it will be done unto you"

Please download a bible ASAP

Sorry, this one makes no sense.
The people of sodom broke the contract they signed with God. And they were punished for breach of contract.
No big deal.

I quoted what u said about my mother above.

Again, the excuse is lame
The worst u would have done is use me as the example.
I interacted with u
Not my mother.
You dont even know if my mother is alive.
So tell that to the birds.

He is more real than evolution.
So u dont have a choice.

Just go do an EEG on yourself
And ask the doctor for a print out.
That result in your hand is a "sleeping brain" at work.

Lol

No time bro

Good luck smiley
Re: Are Doctors Challenging God by frank317: 5:26pm On May 03, 2017
felixomor:

Sorry if i sounded like i was accusing you.
A good number of atheists here support abortion, thats why.
And abortion is killing bAbies, it has everything to do with babies dying daily.
Ya and I am sure they have very good reason for that. E.g, when the mother is at risk, when the baby will come out deformed, or when there are serious psychological issues that would make the child a suffer more when born.
No one is advising anyone to have children and abort them indiscriminately.

"Already unhealthy" ?
What do u mean?
Are u talking about intentionally living an unhealthy life?
No people are born unhealthy

Sorry, people born unhealthy are because of one man made mistake somewhere in the past.
Either by radio active pollution, poisoning or some thing.
So the argument still holds.
Of course, but then your God, seeing this will still put babies in their womb, afterall it's not his fault they have probability of giving birth to deformed kids.

Nah, i think u r speaking for yourself. cool
At least u are thinking instead of praying, we are making progress.
Re: Are Doctors Challenging God by felixomor: 5:29pm On May 03, 2017
hahn:

Lol

No time bro

Good luck smiley

God bless.
Thanks for the parental insults .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yesterday, I Ate The Forbiden Fruit / Religulous? / Does Demon Lives In Human Or Follows Human

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.