Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Are Doctors Challenging God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Doctors Challenging God (5106 Views)

The 4 Traditionalists Challenging Pastor Odumeje On Corpse Resurrection Boast / "Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story / Medical Doctors, Atheism and Daily Evidence of Failed Prayers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Doctors Challenging God by obinna58(m): 3:55pm On May 02, 2017
I came across this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3775082/baby-india-born-additional-head
about an incompletely formed baby being born with an extra head, which had no ears and eyes due to being partly developed and the infant also had a third hand, this lead doctors to sugery thereby challenging God's perfect creation, they successfully managed to give the baby a new lease of life after founding errors in God's creation.
To the religionists in the house,
does it mean that doctors were too blind to see God's plan for the baby cos we all know that God has a plan for everyone on earth.
Can we say that in a situation like this doctors are ignorant?
doctor who took part in such act, do they deserve any credit?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Doctors Challenging God by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 02, 2017
No, because there is no God to begin with.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Doctors Challenging God by ifenes(m): 7:52pm On May 02, 2017
obinna58:
I came across this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3775082/baby-india-born-additional-head
about an incompletely formed baby being born with an extra head, which had no ears and eyes due to being partly developed and the infant also had a third hand, this lead doctors to sugery thereby challenging God's perfect creation, they successfully managed to give the baby a new lease of life after founding errors in God's creation.
To the religionists in the house,
does it mean that doctors were too blind to see God's plan for the baby cos we all know that God has a plan for everyone on earth.
Can we say that in a situation like this doctors are ignorant?
doctor who took part in such act, do they deserve any credit?

Maybe you should begin by giving us an idea of this god first.

2 Likes

Re: Are Doctors Challenging God by obinna58(m): 8:05pm On May 02, 2017
ifenes:

damm satanic agents will never understand
my question Goes to religionists
Re: Are Doctors Challenging God by Aaronsrod: 9:02pm On May 02, 2017
The doctors are unwise and should not interfere with Gods Plan. The child is born deformed as a punishment from God. It is a curse against the parents. They have not the wisdom to judge what God has wrought. Woe be unto them!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Doctors Challenging God by obinna58(m): 11:10pm On May 02, 2017
a benevolent God bringing punishment upon a parent using an innocent child
with this ur statement can God still be called merciful

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Doctors Challenging God by obinna58(m): 11:13pm On May 02, 2017
Aaronsrod:
The doctors are unwise and should not interfere with Gods Plan. The child is born deformed as a punishment from God. It is a curse against the parents. They have not the wisdom to judge what God has wrought. Woe be unto them!
a benevolent God bringing punishment upon a parent using an innocent child
with this ur statement can God still be called merciful

Religion Hmmmm

4 Likes

Re: Are Doctors Challenging God by hopefulLandlord: 4:07am On May 03, 2017
Hehehehehehehehe

1 Like

Re: Are Doctors Challenging God by Nobody: 4:30am On May 03, 2017
Nawa for some people o cry .
How will Naija change for good when we have people thinking like this?

3 Likes

Re: Are Doctors Challenging God by CyrusTheGreat: 4:41am On May 03, 2017
EDIT: Did not realise obinna was being sarcastic

Aaronsrod:

Why do stupid people like you still exist... undecided
Re: Are Doctors Challenging God by hopefulLandlord: 5:20am On May 03, 2017
CyrusTheGreat:
EDIT: Did not realise obinna was being sarcastic

Why do stupid people like you still exist... undecided
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are Doctors Challenging God by kevoh(m): 6:45am On May 03, 2017
The perfect God keeps on creating imperfections. I thought God created all things good as stated in the bible. Why does man have to correct God's mistakes everytime? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Are Doctors Challenging God by Nobody: 7:40am On May 03, 2017
Aaronsrod:

Yaba Left Patient on the loose grin

6 Likes

Re: Are Doctors Challenging God by CatfishBilly: 9:00am On May 03, 2017
Nigerian doctors are not challenging God anything.
Nigerian doctors that peddle fake miracle cures like SS change to AA, HIV cures, Fibroids melting, raising people from the dead.
Naija doctor will confidently tell you to meet your Pastor or recommend his Pastor.
Naija doctors that believe in witchcraft and juju, I had arguments with a few of them where it was implied that juju is a cause of primary infertility.
Sometimes, I feel ashamed when I listen to them reel off these rubbish.
We have a really long way to go in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Are Doctors Challenging God by hahn(m): 9:37am On May 03, 2017
ifenes:

Op is obviously being sarcastic

Nice concept cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Are Doctors Challenging God by Aaronsrod: 11:12am On May 03, 2017
hahn:

Nice concept cheesy

GOD WILL NOT BE MOCKED!!
Re: Are Doctors Challenging God by ifenes(m): 11:32am On May 03, 2017
hahn:

Nice concept cheesy

I thought as much...... I love being called Satan tho smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Doctors Challenging God by gabe: 11:43am On May 03, 2017
Doctors have to stop interfering in God's plan. Maybe God wants to show his glory by making a human being with 2 heads etc. Same with illnesses. Doctors have no right curing diseases with drugs. Drugs are demonic in nature. All our healing already comes from God. It is unscriptural to go to a doctor when u r sick...
Re: Are Doctors Challenging God by hahn(m): 11:46am On May 03, 2017
Aaronsrod:

GOD WILL NOT BE MOCKED!!

God is mocked daily by it's own incompetence. It doesn't need any help cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Doctors Challenging God by hahn(m): 11:46am On May 03, 2017
ifenes:

I thought as much...... I love being called Satan tho smiley

Better than being called Jehovah I tell ya. One will start to feel incompetent, barbaric, petty, savage and non existent all at the same time tongue

1 Like

Re: Are Doctors Challenging God by obinna58(m): 12:38pm On May 03, 2017
CatfishBilly:
Nigerian doctors that peddle fake miracle cures like SS change to AA, HIV cures, Fibroids melting, raising people from the dead.
Naija doctor will confidently tell you to meet your Pastor or recommend his Pastor.
Naija doctors that believe in witchcraft and juju, I had arguments with a few of them where it was implied that juju is a cause of primary infertility.
grin
imagine nigerian doctors hoping for miracles, I don't blame all those rich dudes flying out for treatment, even the president grin
we all knew nigerian doctors are not included cos they can never challenge god
Re: Are Doctors Challenging God by CatfishBilly: 12:45pm On May 03, 2017
obinna58:

grin
imagine nigerian doctors hoping for miracles, I don't blame all those rich dudes flying out for treatment, even the president grin
There are good ones. But the ones that can't separate religion from science are the ones making the loudest noise.

1 Like

Re: Are Doctors Challenging God by urheme: 12:46pm On May 03, 2017
CatfishBilly:

you feel ashamed ...ok.....go and listen to Pastor Dr. Paul & Becky Enenche....your seniors in the field
Re: Are Doctors Challenging God by urheme: 12:50pm On May 03, 2017
CatfishBilly:

There are good ones. But the ones that can't separate religion from science are the ones making the loudest noise.

yes because...there is something beyond medicine.......you have not seen anything yet, catfish
Re: Are Doctors Challenging God by CatfishBilly: 12:51pm On May 03, 2017
urheme:

you feel ashamed ...ok.....go and listen to Pastor Dr. Paul & Becky Enenche....your seniors in the field
Those ones are so far gone that they have nothing to contribute to the Healthcare industry.
When I hear things Indians are doing, it's painful for me because, I schooled with them, they aren't all that bright, but still, they do things that we in Nigeria here can only wish for in the next 30 years.
Open heart surgery that we're making noise about, they've moved past that.

3 Likes

Re: Are Doctors Challenging God by CatfishBilly: 12:53pm On May 03, 2017
urheme:

yes because...there is something beyond medicine.......you have not seen anything yet, catfish
Why can't they make their noise in advanced countries.
The day that they'll try that, that's the day they would lose their Medical license for life.
Re: Are Doctors Challenging God by urheme: 1:01pm On May 03, 2017
hahn:

Nice concept cheesy

I didn't see any concept...except that Op is learning how to post......Nothing in this thread to even attract a debate.

obinna58:

grin

flying abroad for treatment and are packaged back in a wooden box.......so who told you they all get cured....the carcasses of yar'adua was brought back home with all the money Nigeria has....now your present president has been sent home to die.

This is when God comes in....for it take a miracle when all the doctors have ran out of ideas........ There is divine healing from God and it is available to all who key into it.
Re: Are Doctors Challenging God by urheme: 1:05pm On May 03, 2017
CatfishBilly:

Why can't they make their noise in advanced countries.
The day that they'll try that, that's the day they would lose their Medical license for life.

Said who.....who says a Doctor cannot preach Christ grin.

My dear there is freedom of thought and religion in united nation declaration of Human Right.......a Doctor can practice any religion of his or her choice.
Re: Are Doctors Challenging God by hahn(m): 1:06pm On May 03, 2017
urheme:

I didn't see any concept...except that Op is learning how to post......Nothing in this thread to even attract a debate.

flying abroad for treatment and are packaged back in a wooden box.......so who told you they all get cured....the carcasses of yar'adua was brought back home with all the money Nigeria has....now your present president has been sent home to die.

This is when God comes in....for it take a miracle when all the doctors have ran out of ideas........ There is divine healing from God and it is available to all who key into it.

2,000 children die daily from disease, hunger and poverty. Where does your god come in? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Are Doctors Challenging God by CatfishBilly: 1:11pm On May 03, 2017
urheme:

Said who.....who says a Doctor cannot preach Christ grin.

My dear there is freedom of thought and religion in united nation declaration of Human Right.......a Doctor can practice any religion of his or her choice.
When it involves your patient, you're losing your job. 2 naija nurses in the UK are casualties this year alone.

1 Like

Re: Are Doctors Challenging God by urheme: 1:15pm On May 03, 2017
CatfishBilly:

Those ones are so far gone that they have nothing to contribute to the Healthcare industry.
When I hear things Indians are doing, it's painful for me because, I schooled with them, they aren't all that bright, but still, they do things that we in Nigeria here can only wish for in the next 30 years.
Open heart surgery that we're making noise about, they've moved past that.

don't blame it on religion....our system has not created opportunities to fully develop this area......Nigeria is still hoping to advance while India is advancing..........we have home groom doctors trained and working abroad that are breaking ground, this is because they have the enabling environment to express them self.

The healthcare services that Nigerians seek abroad can be imported here so that the young doctor can be groomed, and considering the amount of money spent on treatment abroad, it is alarming........they still die anyway undecided

If they give you the budget and expenditures of the last treatment of President Buhari......you will curse this system.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Doctors Challenging God by felixomor: 1:18pm On May 03, 2017
hahn:

2,000 children die daily from disease, hunger and poverty. Where does your god come in? undecided
Including the ones you wickedly abort ba?

God created the babies
Its your duty to take care of them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ogun Instant Wealth & Protection Mystical Statue / Near Death Experience Of An Atheist Professor, Howard Storm / Jay-Z Disses JESUS CHRIST Singing "Empire State of Mind" Feat Alicia Keys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.