Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

BREAKING: Senate Refuses To Stop Peace Corp Bill - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Senate Refuses To Stop Peace Corp Bill (929 Views)

Breaking News Peace Corp Bill Gets To The President For Assent / Nigeria Peace Corp Bill Approved And Adopted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Senate Refuses To Stop Peace Corp Bill by Papichulo8888(m): 4:01pm On May 02, 2017
1. Conference Committee Report on Nigerian Peace Corps (NPC) Bill, 2017 (SB. 173 & SB. 183) by Sen. Bayero U. Nafada. pic.twitter.com/dR47PWtRxe View photo · The Nigerian Senate @NGRSenate 22m Replying to @NGRSenate Senator James Manager stands against the bill while Senator John Enoh supports the bill & wants it passed immediately. # PeaceCorpsBill View conversation · The Nigerian Senate @NGRSenate 20m Replying to @GarbaBinta "The bill should be passed, it will serve as a means of employment for Nigerian youths" - Senator @GarbaBinta View conversation · The Nigerian Senate @NGRSenate 17m Replying to @GarbaBinta "The bill should be stepped down due to the controversies which surround the establishment." -Senator Godswill Akpabio View conversation · The Nigerian Senate @NGRSenate 14m Replying to @GarbaBinta Senate Leader Ahmed Lawan raises a point of order and states that the reading stages have been passed. It's no longer an option. View conversation · The Nigerian Senate @NGRSenate 12m Replying to @GarbaBinta @bukolasaraki SP @bukolasaraki says the Senate should comply to proper guidelines and consider the stand and relationship of the green chamber. View conversation · The Nigerian Senate @ NGRSenate Replying to @GarbaBinta @bukolasaraki And refers it to the Committee on Judiciary to report back in two weeks. The Nigerian Senate on Twitter
Re: BREAKING: Senate Refuses To Stop Peace Corp Bill by lytech1(m): 4:04pm On May 02, 2017
Can someone tell me the needs for the establishment of peace corps?
Govt shld strengthen the already existing agencies and drop shit!!!
Re: BREAKING: Senate Refuses To Stop Peace Corp Bill by smartty68(m): 4:04pm On May 02, 2017
Peace corpse is just another way for top politicians to use as a means to syphon federal funds...

Where are the police, mobile police, army, soldiers, airforce, landforce, marine force, civil defence corpse etc,

Mtcheww! Please park well
Re: BREAKING: Senate Refuses To Stop Peace Corp Bill by delishpot: 4:05pm On May 02, 2017
Maybe it is their way of creating new jobs?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Senate Refuses To Stop Peace Corp Bill by Papichulo8888(m): 4:06pm On May 02, 2017
delishpot:

Exactly..
Re: BREAKING: Senate Refuses To Stop Peace Corp Bill by smartty68(m): 4:10pm On May 02, 2017
delishpot:
Story for the gods...

What Nigerians needs now is empowerments - skill acquisition...

And stop wasting funds unnecessarily...
Re: BREAKING: Senate Refuses To Stop Peace Corp Bill by delishpot: 4:14pm On May 02, 2017
smartty68:

Story for the gods...

What Nigerians needs now is empowerments - skill acquisition...

And stop wasting funds unnecessarily...

Hian, make una tell them na! Me I only mentioned what I believe they are trying to do. I am not debating if the step is right or wrong.
Re: BREAKING: Senate Refuses To Stop Peace Corp Bill by smartty68(m): 4:16pm On May 02, 2017
delishpot:

Hian, make una tell them na! Me I only mentioned what I believe they are trying to do. I am not debating if the step is right or wrong.
Oops! Sorry if I sounded hash on you
Re: BREAKING: Senate Refuses To Stop Peace Corp Bill by delishpot: 4:18pm On May 02, 2017
smartty68:

Oops! Sorry if I sounded hash on you

Its all good. I am not angry, just to remove my hand for the iwe cool

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News!! Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Denies Writing Orji Uzor Kalu / Tears As Cheick Tiote's Teammates Pay Him Final Respect In Front Of His Coffin(p / Dogara: Service Chiefs Should Be Confirmed By The National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.