Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Breaking News!! Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Denies Writing Orji Uzor Kalu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!! Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Denies Writing Orji Uzor Kalu (929 Views)

Garba Shehu refutes Sahara Reporters' Report, Denies writing stories for NAN / BREAKING NEWS: Nnamdi Kanu's Father Eze Kanu Is Dead. / BREAKING NEWS ! NNAMDI KANU ARRESTED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News!! Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Denies Writing Orji Uzor Kalu by dedollarman(m): 4:37pm On May 03, 2017
EXCLUSIVE: Nnamdi Kanu's lawyer denies writing Orji Uzor Kalu

The lead counsel to the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Nnamdi Kanu has debunked claims that he wrote to a former governor of Abia state Orji Uzor Kalu - Ejiofor said he has not abdicated his duty as Kanu's lead counsel to anyone - He made the statement after an online report that he wrote a letter to a former governor of Abia state Orji Uzor Kalu to appreciate his efforts towards the release of his client - For more news on Biafra click on: https://www.naij.com/tag/biafra-news.html The lead counsel to the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Nnamdi Kanu has debunked claims that he wrote to a former governor of Abia state Orji Uzor Kalu. Ifeanyi Ejiofor while responding to NAIJ.com's inquiry said he has not abdicated his duty as Kanu's lead counsel to anyone. Recall that Sahara reporters had in a tweet said that Nnamdi Kanu's lawyer wrote to Kalu to appreciate his effort in facilitating the release of his client. READ ALSO: BREAKING: President Buhari fails to attend FEC meeting for THIRD time (Photos, Video) Sahara Reporters had tweeted: "LETTER: Nnamdi Kanu's lawyer thanks Orji uzor Kalu reveals how he negotiated with Presidency for his release from prison @radiobiafralive." Ejiofor made the statement after an online report that he wrote a letter to a former governor of Abia state Orji Uzor-Kalu to appreciate his efforts towards the release of his client But in his reaction, Ejiofor said, "On the face of avalanche online reports circulating in the social, online and print medias, purportedly emanating from faceless lawyers fraudulently representing themselves as Nnamdi Kanu lawyers, it becomes compelling in the circumstance to clear the air particularly for the gullible members of the public and uninformed." He further stated that he remains Kanu's lead counsel and the only person authorized to issue statements to members of the public on the IPOB leader's behalf. READ ALSO: BREAKING: Senate confirms appointment of President Buhari's 2 ministers (video) "By virtue of my position aforesaid and in particular regard to Client/lawyer relationship I have his approval to act in the capacity above stated. Ejiofor added that any statement in form of press release, letter or statements from any other lawyer should be disregarded. "Be informed that any of such statements, letters or correspondences from these impostors has no authorization of my Client. READ ALSO: Read what Nnamdi Kanu told Ike Ekweremadu, Abaribe, others after his release from Kuje Prison (photos) "I am presently exploring the internal mechanism clearly provided in our Legal Practitioners Act to discipline these erring lawyers found culpable in the act above complained. Media practitioners are consequently urged to desist from publishing any article, interview or press release emanating from any lawyer purportedly acting on behalf of Nnamdi Kanu other than me," Ejiofor added. Recall that Nnamdi Kanu was released on Friday, April 28, from Kuje Prison after Justice Binta Nyako of the Federal High Court in Abuja granted him bail.

Source
https://www.naij.com/1102649-exclusive-nnamdi-kanus-lawyer-denies-writing-orji-uzor-kalu.html

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Denies Writing Orji Uzor Kalu by wawappl: 4:41pm On May 03, 2017
THIS IS BAD, THE LETTER LOOKS LIKE A PLITICAL CAMPAIGN

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Denies Writing Orji Uzor Kalu by Agumbankembu: 4:41pm On May 03, 2017
I was telling people that guy is not Nnamdi Kanu's lawyer, well, anything for anti Biafrans to masturbate with.

OP format the post well.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News!! Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Denies Writing Orji Uzor Kalu by TippyTop(m): 4:42pm On May 03, 2017
, "On the face of avalanche online reports circulating in the social, online and print medias, purportedly emanating from faceless lawyers fraudulently representing themselves as Nnamdi Kanu lawyers, it becomes compelling in the circumstance to clear the air particularly for the gullible members of the public and uninformed

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Denies Writing Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 03, 2017
who even believed that criminal call ouk

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Denies Writing Orji Uzor Kalu by RisingUp: 4:44pm On May 03, 2017
Really
Re: Breaking News!! Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Denies Writing Orji Uzor Kalu by benuejosh: 4:45pm On May 03, 2017
This days in Nigeria, i don't just believe any story i read online till after 2days or in most cases after a week.
However, In my Humble Opinion, i think Nnamdi Kanu is being used as a pawn in the hands of the political gladiators to achieve their 2019 political targets. The guy should wise up Other wise they'll keep taking him to prison and ones an individual wants to gain favour from the east brothers, he would be brought out of the prison again.
...He refused living the prison even when he was given bail, and he was begged before he accepted to live. [source: Them Say], days after, Orji Uzor Kalu was fingered a s a key negotiator for his release and it was said to be written by his legal (lead) counsel. Now they are here again denying they never wrote a letter to Dr. Orji Kalu. But another thing remains, they didn't dispute or argue the fact that Orji Kalu negotiated his release.
Nnamdi my Brother from the East, leader of the people from the east, please be wise, they are now using you to play politics.
Re: Breaking News!! Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Denies Writing Orji Uzor Kalu by ifraudiaa: 4:48pm On May 03, 2017
nnamdi kanu's wish has come true. his wish is to be noticed. for those people saying that nnamdi kanu is fighting for gullible iboes nnamdi is only interested in what he can gain from the nigerian state.

nnamdi kanu was released on health grounds but he dosent look like a sick person. kanu has been moving around nigeria meeting ffk iboe senators politicians etcetera. I wonder why nnamdi has not met with market leaders traders labourers people that fought for his freedom. these people lost their families while fighting for nnamdi kanu.

The people who were charged along with nnamdi are still rotting in prison. some protesters are still in police cells some died in prison.

i feel sorry for gullible iboes who put their hopes in fraud nnamdi kanu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!! Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Denies Writing Orji Uzor Kalu by kingzizzy: 4:49pm On May 03, 2017
Why cant people use their brains? Why would Kanu's Lawyer write a letter to Orji Uzor Kalu thanking him for helping them get bail with such stringent conditions for Kanu?

There are somethings people are thanked for, Kanu's bail is not one of them

It was fake news

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!! Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Denies Writing Orji Uzor Kalu by greenermodels: 4:53pm On May 03, 2017
Sahara reporters have recently become the apc lies and propaganda outlet knowing fully well that they can't be easily sued since they're based in the USA. God bless Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Denies Writing Orji Uzor Kalu by Ever8054: 4:54pm On May 03, 2017
I know the very tribe that wrote it..

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Denies Writing Orji Uzor Kalu by greenermodels: 5:10pm On May 03, 2017
God bless Biafra.the land of the rising sun.i have a question for all those people attacking Biafran separatists,
(1) Do any of you sincerely believe that Nigeria have any positive future forthe common man on the street?
(2) Does any of you honestly believe that in the event of buhari's death, that osibanjo would be allowed to ascend the post of the president going by the way he was initially prevented from attending national security meetings, the humiliation of tinubu especially during the last ondo state election, the northernisation of the government and the national security forces?
(3) can they honestly say that tinubu and his boys are more interested in the welfare of the average Yoruba man on the street than their personal pockets going by the heartless way they're forcing the poor from Lagos in their push to acquire more wealth?
let us tell ourselves the truth, there's a reason we're here discussing about Nnamdi Kanu,it's because he has given the masses on the street the hope of a better future for their children and grand children, a dream which only the few privileged lot can still afford in this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!! Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Denies Writing Orji Uzor Kalu by Bishop000(m): 6:34pm On May 03, 2017
Which way Nigeria
Re: Breaking News!! Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Denies Writing Orji Uzor Kalu by Justuceleague2: 8:29am On May 04, 2017
Shul we come and sing galala?

(1) (Reply)

Tears As Cheick Tiote's Teammates Pay Him Final Respect In Front Of His Coffin(p / Dogara: Service Chiefs Should Be Confirmed By The National Assembly / Full list of charges Against Buratai, Obiano, Others In US Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.