Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,218 members, 7,836,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Stars That Watched Anthony Joshua Defeat Wladimir Klitschko (pictures) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Stars That Watched Anthony Joshua Defeat Wladimir Klitschko (pictures) (67513 Views)

Wladimir Klitschko's Retirement Was A "Massive" Disappointment - Anthony Joshua / Anthony Joshua Beats Wladimir Klitschko: WBA Heavyweight Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stars That Watched Anthony Joshua Defeat Wladimir Klitschko (pictures) by abumeinben(m): 5:46pm On May 02, 2017
angry
Re: Stars That Watched Anthony Joshua Defeat Wladimir Klitschko (pictures) by ukandi1(m): 5:47pm On May 02, 2017
alozie27:
afonja joshua been throwin punch wey back in oshodi.one blow seven die

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Stars That Watched Anthony Joshua Defeat Wladimir Klitschko (pictures) by enigma2007(m): 5:47pm On May 02, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
That wasn't a fight... he still had to smile...

If it were Tyson and Lennon Lewix, nobody had time for selfies after the match!!

Or Evander Hollyfield vs Tyosn...

It was like a real warfare!! cheesy...

After the match everyone went straight to their various doctor!!

Very true cuz eyes go don close!
Re: Stars That Watched Anthony Joshua Defeat Wladimir Klitschko (pictures) by ednut1(m): 5:49pm On May 02, 2017
e don do na
Re: Stars That Watched Anthony Joshua Defeat Wladimir Klitschko (pictures) by BiafranBushBoy: 5:49pm On May 02, 2017
enigma2007:

Very true cuz eyes go don close!

The joy of boxing is the bloodshed...

those two guys just had a funfair... except the uppercut that reset Waldmir's manual settings.

hahahaha..

1 Like

Re: Stars That Watched Anthony Joshua Defeat Wladimir Klitschko (pictures) by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 02, 2017
smiley smiley
Re: Stars That Watched Anthony Joshua Defeat Wladimir Klitschko (pictures) by enigma2007(m): 5:50pm On May 02, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

The joy of boxing is the bloodshed...

those two guys just had a funfair... except the uppercut that reset Waldmir's manual settings.

hahahaha..

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin dude.. i dey work o!
Re: Stars That Watched Anthony Joshua Defeat Wladimir Klitschko (pictures) by Smooyis(m): 5:54pm On May 02, 2017
Young03:
Think say liar muhammed was there

so no Nigerian personality there

what a shame
Would they have believed he would ever win shocked shocked shocked
Re: Stars That Watched Anthony Joshua Defeat Wladimir Klitschko (pictures) by BiafranBushBoy: 5:54pm On May 02, 2017
enigma2007:

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin dude.. i dey work o!
hahahaha...
go watch the slow motion again...
After the uppercut, Waldmir begin dance when music no dey play....
chai ...
Re: Stars That Watched Anthony Joshua Defeat Wladimir Klitschko (pictures) by WildChild00(m): 5:55pm On May 02, 2017
Wow Iron Mike Tyson spotted shocked everybody loves a winner!
Re: Stars That Watched Anthony Joshua Defeat Wladimir Klitschko (pictures) by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 02, 2017
ayobami52:
His humility amaze me, even he went on to thank the interviewer for been part of the event

I don't know why , I just like the guy
Re: Stars That Watched Anthony Joshua Defeat Wladimir Klitschko (pictures) by enigma2007(m): 5:55pm On May 02, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

hahahaha...

chai ...

Lmao!!! Na den i know say uppercut fi make people dance...hahahahaha
Re: Stars That Watched Anthony Joshua Defeat Wladimir Klitschko (pictures) by TheVictorious(m): 5:55pm On May 02, 2017
Icecomrade:
Cant wait for the next fight brewing.

Anthony Joshua vs Tyson Furry.

Tyson furry is a small ass taunting Joshua just because he managed to defeat Wladimir Klitschko.

Anthony Joshua will pound his fat ass like a baby

Cant wait for that fight

The guy go kill Fury. The only person I'm afraid of for him is Deontay Wilder. That guy will surely put AJ on the defensive!
Re: Stars That Watched Anthony Joshua Defeat Wladimir Klitschko (pictures) by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 02, 2017
Hayden Panetierre had to watch her fiancée lose to Joshua cheesy

1 Like

Re: Stars That Watched Anthony Joshua Defeat Wladimir Klitschko (pictures) by Chicybez: 5:56pm On May 02, 2017
[quote][/quote][quote semi-God hun.... pls oo lets respect God, because there is non like Him- i mean my OWN GOD, I dnt kn ur god sha undecided
Re: Stars That Watched Anthony Joshua Defeat Wladimir Klitschko (pictures) by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 02, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

hahahaha...
chai ...

You're wicked , na Klitschko you yab like this , in fact you're very wicked
Re: Stars That Watched Anthony Joshua Defeat Wladimir Klitschko (pictures) by dabossman(m): 5:58pm On May 02, 2017
So Troy Deeney was busy watching fight on Saturday night abi? When he should have been focusing on the game with Liverpool. No wonder he was running upandan like a headless chicken. Mtschewww. tongue tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: Stars That Watched Anthony Joshua Defeat Wladimir Klitschko (pictures) by enigma2007(m): 5:59pm On May 02, 2017
neoapocalypse:

No mind BiafranBushBoy.. Seems hin dey bif the guy... grin grin grin
Re: Stars That Watched Anthony Joshua Defeat Wladimir Klitschko (pictures) by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 02, 2017
Never placed a sport bet before, but i'll go all out to stake my money on joshua & watch him beat tyson ''LOUD-MOUTH'' fury to pulp!....counting down!
Re: Stars That Watched Anthony Joshua Defeat Wladimir Klitschko (pictures) by Riddler32: 6:01pm On May 02, 2017
dreezybines:
Success is a friend to a lot of people...

I wish him the best in future fights...

Please was it this klitchko that beat Samuel Peter or the other the brother??

2005-09-24 : Wladimir Klitschko 244 lbs beat Samuel Peter 243 lbs by UD in round 12 of 12

2 Likes

Re: Stars That Watched Anthony Joshua Defeat Wladimir Klitschko (pictures) by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 02, 2017
TheVictorious:

The guy go kill Fury. The only person I'm afraid of for him is Deontay Wilder. That guy will surely put AJ on the defensive!

O boy the guy record no be for hia o , 38 wins , 37 by knock out , no losses , 18 of the knock outs in the first round shocked , I don dey fear for AJ already.

2 Likes

Re: Stars That Watched Anthony Joshua Defeat Wladimir Klitschko (pictures) by BiafranBushBoy: 6:03pm On May 02, 2017
enigma2007:

Lmao!!! Na den i know say uppercut fi make people dance...hahahahaha

hahahaha....

He got his own dose of his medicine..

That Klitschko guy wicked gan!!

I was watching one of his top 10 knockouts... one of his victims was moved out with an ambulance...

just imagine... hahahaha..

I for like rematch sha..
Re: Stars That Watched Anthony Joshua Defeat Wladimir Klitschko (pictures) by BiafranBushBoy: 6:04pm On May 02, 2017
neoapocalypse:

Lmao... It served him right...

make him come for rematch, make we send am go retirement ..
Re: Stars That Watched Anthony Joshua Defeat Wladimir Klitschko (pictures) by vislabraye(m): 6:04pm On May 02, 2017
robosky02:
Anthony Joshua and Wladimir Klitschko fight

1. Mayor of London Sadiq Khan also got up close to Joshua, posting this picture to Twitter

2. Among those watching AJ and Dr Steelhammer was the Terminator, Arnold Schwarzenegger

3. The fighters were also welcomed to the arena by former star Evander Holyfield

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/boxing/article-4459078/Anthony-Joshua-vs-Wladimir-Klitschko-watched-famous.html

Thank God he avenged Samuel Peter's defeat...

2 Likes

Re: Stars That Watched Anthony Joshua Defeat Wladimir Klitschko (pictures) by supereagle(m): 6:06pm On May 02, 2017
We lost out to Oyinbo people. Shame on our sports ministry.
Re: Stars That Watched Anthony Joshua Defeat Wladimir Klitschko (pictures) by Ellixlimswag(m): 6:11pm On May 02, 2017
valdes00:
Buhari was there.... where is the Picture

Not our President ooo, am talking abt Buhari my Co - worker
he watch fromhome
Re: Stars That Watched Anthony Joshua Defeat Wladimir Klitschko (pictures) by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 02, 2017
enigma2007:

No mind BiafranBushBoy.. Seems hin dey bif the guy... grin grin grin

Na because him beat Samuel Peters
Re: Stars That Watched Anthony Joshua Defeat Wladimir Klitschko (pictures) by JideAmuGiaka: 6:17pm On May 02, 2017
coolcatty:

O boy I remember that Match...Tyson and holyfield..watched it with my late dad....see blood everywhere...this were the days mehn.....even WWE...undertaker vs Mitch....I miss those days

There won't be another Tyson till eternity even in computer game. One blow from Tyson = 50kg.

1 Like

Re: Stars That Watched Anthony Joshua Defeat Wladimir Klitschko (pictures) by whytepawn1(m): 6:17pm On May 02, 2017
Mindfulness:

Good looks, success and humility. He is a semi-God.
Demi-god sounds more like it.

1 Like

Re: Stars That Watched Anthony Joshua Defeat Wladimir Klitschko (pictures) by KKKWHITE(m): 6:18pm On May 02, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
That wasn't a fight... he still had to smile...

If it were Tyson and Lennon Lewix, nobody had time for selfies after the match!!

Or Evander Hollyfield vs Tyosn...

It was like a real warfare!! cheesy...

After the match everyone went straight to their various doctor!!
Those days we watch real fight but not anymore not anymore
Re: Stars That Watched Anthony Joshua Defeat Wladimir Klitschko (pictures) by LouisVanGaal(m): 6:19pm On May 02, 2017
dreezybines:
Success is a friend to a lot of people...

I wish him the best in future fights...

Please was it this klitchko that beat Samuel Peter or the other the brother??
both have taken turns to beat peters

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo & His Family Go On A Bike Ride (Photo) / Germany Players In Tears After 2018 World Cup Exit (Photos) / Nigeria Vs Swaziland: World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 13th November 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.