Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Stars That Watched Anthony Joshua Defeat Wladimir Klitschko (pictures) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Stars That Watched Anthony Joshua Defeat Wladimir Klitschko (pictures) (67485 Views)

Wladimir Klitschko's Retirement Was A "Massive" Disappointment - Anthony Joshua / Anthony Joshua Beats Wladimir Klitschko: WBA Heavyweight Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stars That Watched Anthony Joshua Defeat Wladimir Klitschko (pictures) by eyinjuege: 8:25pm On May 02, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
That wasn't a fight... he still had to smile...

If it were Tyson and Lennon Lewix, nobody had time for selfies after the match!!

Or Evander Hollyfield vs Tyosn...

It was like a real warfare!! cheesy...

After the match everyone went straight to their various doctor!!

I think the rules of boxing has changed from those days. They used to be quite bloody..
Re: Stars That Watched Anthony Joshua Defeat Wladimir Klitschko (pictures) by Boldtrust(m): 8:28pm On May 02, 2017
I been won go there bet I didn't see transport grin grin grin
Re: Stars That Watched Anthony Joshua Defeat Wladimir Klitschko (pictures) by Waspy(m): 8:39pm On May 02, 2017
Deontay Wilder will be like "Odikwa very dangerous" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Can't wait to watch them battle
Re: Stars That Watched Anthony Joshua Defeat Wladimir Klitschko (pictures) by Ironi: 9:08pm On May 02, 2017
Congratulations to Anthony Joshua, he did very well and must take time to relish his moment of glory.

That said, he must then hit the gym and horn his skills properly if he wants to hold that title for a while.

His skills as a boxer is not there yet. He had Youth on his side in his fight with Klitschko and that made the difference to me.

His weight division is highly competitive and there are a lot of hungry youth there so he must take note and work hard to remain at the top for a while. Reigns at the top of his division can be notoriously short.

Also don't forget to make some good money along the way, very important.

1 Like

Re: Stars That Watched Anthony Joshua Defeat Wladimir Klitschko (pictures) by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:13pm On May 02, 2017
dreezybines:
Success is a friend to a lot of people...

I wish him the best in future fights...

Please was it this klitchko that beat Samuel Peter or the other the brother??
both destroyed our darling Samuel Peter aka the Nigerian nightmare
Re: Stars That Watched Anthony Joshua Defeat Wladimir Klitschko (pictures) by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:18pm On May 02, 2017
zoedicus:

Naija? Na to arrange a visit to Aso villa if u're successful dem sabi. When AJ was said to be BEGIN to be included in Naija team to Olympics, nobody knew. . . now he don become heavyweight champ, dem wan invite to Villa.
Awon werey
Though he was good,But he didn't want to do trials then and selecting him without trials will be like favouring him over the local boxers just because he came from abroad
Re: Stars That Watched Anthony Joshua Defeat Wladimir Klitschko (pictures) by enomakos(m): 9:28pm On May 02, 2017
dreezybines:

it is the other

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stars That Watched Anthony Joshua Defeat Wladimir Klitschko (pictures) by megama: 10:00pm On May 02, 2017
zoedicus:

Naija? Na to arrange a visit to Aso villa if u're successful dem sabi. When AJ was said to be BEGIN to be included in Naija team to Olympics, nobody knew. . . now he don become heavyweight champ, dem wan invite to Villa.
Awon werey
naa jewwuu grin grin grin
Re: Stars That Watched Anthony Joshua Defeat Wladimir Klitschko (pictures) by kennyslim1(m): 10:03pm On May 02, 2017
HRich:

Just as you don't believe in Buhari

Yea. But he would have attended to his health 1st!
Re: Stars That Watched Anthony Joshua Defeat Wladimir Klitschko (pictures) by Cunninlinguist: 10:42pm On May 02, 2017
dreezybines:

The two of them beat samuel peter
Re: Stars That Watched Anthony Joshua Defeat Wladimir Klitschko (pictures) by Icecomrade: 11:27pm On May 02, 2017
TheVictorious:

The guy go kill Fury. The only person I'm afraid of for him is Deontay Wilder. That guy will surely put AJ on the defensive!

Really!

I he not followed this Deontay guy, what's his fight records
Re: Stars That Watched Anthony Joshua Defeat Wladimir Klitschko (pictures) by stevio(m): 11:59pm On May 02, 2017
The car is worth £150k not £15m. Are you high on codein grin?
crackhouse:
It's ok. I am just trying to compare £15m with #25m but it's has not been easy doing that.
Re: Stars That Watched Anthony Joshua Defeat Wladimir Klitschko (pictures) by TheVictorious(m): 1:01am On May 03, 2017
Icecomrade:

Really!

I he not followed this Deontay guy, what's his fight records

Eighteen first round knock outs! Besides that, his style of fighting is too fast and aggressive (AJ is a bit cooler) and they are both offensive boxers, but AJ has never met someone that is more offensive than him which I think Wilder is. Such a fight will most likely be an early knock out and whoever have the heavier punch will win.

1 Like

Re: Stars That Watched Anthony Joshua Defeat Wladimir Klitschko (pictures) by agabusta: 2:32am On May 03, 2017
Icecomrade:
Cant wait for the next fight brewing.

Anthony Joshua vs Tyson Furry.

Tyson furry is a small ass taunting Joshua just because he managed to defeat Wladimir Klitschko.

Anthony Joshua will pound his fat ass like a baby

Cant wait for that fight

Tyson Fury with his big mouth is just looking for a short cut to some big fight that will rake in some heavy cash.

It's just sad that Anthony is taking is bait. He has been going all over Twitter hyping the non-finalised Anthony Joshua/Fury fight. Just trying to spike up the interest of a lot of people and promoters.

He should first go and fight Deontay Wilder to warm up.

The winner of Tyson Fury/Deontay Wilder bout can then be set up for an epic showdown with Anthony Joshua.

In this way, the final showdown will generate more interest and rake in millions, especially if it would be set up in US.

The handlers and promoters of AJ should ignore Fury. If he beats him now, that is how they will be belittling his victory that Fury has been out of action for a while. Same way some are trying to belittle his victory over Klitschko that he fought an old man.
Re: Stars That Watched Anthony Joshua Defeat Wladimir Klitschko (pictures) by TolaniLuv: 4:28am On May 03, 2017
Afonjas making 9ja proud everywhere em go
Re: Stars That Watched Anthony Joshua Defeat Wladimir Klitschko (pictures) by Afritop(m): 5:42am On May 03, 2017
Young03:
Think say liar muhammed was there

so no Nigerian personality there

what a shame
AND LAI MOHAMMED HAVE THE GUTS TO INVITE HIM. SO SHAMEFUL
Re: Stars That Watched Anthony Joshua Defeat Wladimir Klitschko (pictures) by Nobody: 5:48am On May 03, 2017
BoboYekini:
Demigod?

Divine. cheesy
Re: Stars That Watched Anthony Joshua Defeat Wladimir Klitschko (pictures) by robosky02(m): 7:22am On May 03, 2017
The Rock also shared a message of support for Anthony on social media

Re: Stars That Watched Anthony Joshua Defeat Wladimir Klitschko (pictures) by robosky02(m): 7:54am On May 03, 2017
others....

Peter Andre and Frank Bruno attended the match together

Danielle Lloyd was one of the stars attending the Anthony Joshua boxing match at Wembley on Saturday (The pregnant star was joined by fiance Michael O’Neil )

Re: Stars That Watched Anthony Joshua Defeat Wladimir Klitschko (pictures) by robosky02(m): 7:58am On May 03, 2017
Another person to share a snap of themselves with Anthony was Towie star James ‘Arg’ Argent.

Re: Stars That Watched Anthony Joshua Defeat Wladimir Klitschko (pictures) by UltraSphinx(m): 9:01am On May 03, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
That wasn't a fight... he still had to smile...

If it were Tyson and Lennon Lewix, nobody had time for selfies after the match!!

Or Evander Hollyfield vs Tyosn...

It was like a real warfare!! cheesy...

After the match everyone went straight to their various doctor!!
That's the truth... Tyson is a hardcore demon!
Re: Stars That Watched Anthony Joshua Defeat Wladimir Klitschko (pictures) by robosky02(m): 11:19am On May 03, 2017
do you know that Wladimir Klitschko girlfriend was at the stadium when Joshua defeted him

here she is Hayden Panettiere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo & His Family Go On A Bike Ride (Photo) / Germany Players In Tears After 2018 World Cup Exit (Photos) / Tyson Fury Is The New WBC Heavyweight Champion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.