Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,231 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Romeo Oriogun Wins Brunel International African Poetry Prize - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Romeo Oriogun Wins Brunel International African Poetry Prize (11426 Views)

Luck Had Nothing To Do With MY 2017 Brunel Prize - Romeo Oriogun / Romeo Oriogun Is A Homosexual / Nigerian, Romeo Oriogun Wins International Poetry Prize (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romeo Oriogun Wins Brunel International African Poetry Prize by Deejah123(f): 7:03pm On May 02, 2017
A very bad day for the Yeasterners. Chai.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romeo Oriogun Wins Brunel International African Poetry Prize by eyinjuege: 7:05pm On May 02, 2017
Young Nigerian man representing....

Kudos to him.

Its a pity his counterparts and even those older than him are fighting and doing ncan over his name...

Wake up to the clarion call o, all young men on NL...

Time to do exploits..

1 Like

Re: Romeo Oriogun Wins Brunel International African Poetry Prize by dejiolaniyan(m): 7:52pm On May 02, 2017
musicwriter:
Expect more of this as Britain exits the European Union. Don't be excited about this, its actually a long term ploy to take control of your mind, to enslave you, to de-Africanize you as much as possible, to have you think Britain.

Long time ago, I forecasted this and many more, cause history tells me that would be the next move for Britain as they plan to return their former colonies to some sort of slavery- the only way they'll survive outside of the EU.

See it is time to abolish the commonwealth www.africason.com/2016/08/its-time-to-abolish-commonwealth-of.html

I have warned us several times both on my blog and on this forum, I have writen an open letter to African kings. Believe it or not, a new form of slavery is coming!!. The maturity would be about 2050-2060. If nothing is done now, we would get to a point of no-return by 2060.
Brethren,kindly Move On To The Next Phase Of Life And Stop Being Myopic.
Re: Romeo Oriogun Wins Brunel International African Poetry Prize by musicwriter(m): 7:56pm On May 02, 2017
dejiolaniyan:
Brethren,kindly Move On To The Next Phase Of Life And Stop Being Myopic.

That message isn't meant for your likes. Its meant for those who could interpret it.
Re: Romeo Oriogun Wins Brunel International African Poetry Prize by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 02, 2017
undecided
Re: Romeo Oriogun Wins Brunel International African Poetry Prize by gloryman91: 9:01pm On May 02, 2017
Congratulations my boy keep it up reaching to the stars.
Re: Romeo Oriogun Wins Brunel International African Poetry Prize by Fijumokesayo(f): 9:08pm On May 02, 2017
Congrats bro
Re: Romeo Oriogun Wins Brunel International African Poetry Prize by tutudesz: 9:40pm On May 02, 2017
Hopefully he will be welcome by his state governor and others!
Re: Romeo Oriogun Wins Brunel International African Poetry Prize by ogobaby23(f): 11:06pm On May 02, 2017
You have made us proud Romeo
Re: Romeo Oriogun Wins Brunel International African Poetry Prize by Asiwaju080: 4:38am On May 03, 2017
Congratulations to you! More graces jo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Read Completed Stories on Nairaland / Flora Nwapa, First Female Novelist / God Knows Tomorrow "Olorunmola"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.