Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

My Worker Monthly Circle Not Stable For Over A Year - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Worker Monthly Circle Not Stable For Over A Year (410 Views)

Governor Ikpeazu Diagnosed With Diabetes, But In Stable Condition / Man Eats Expired Foods For A Year To Prove Expiry Dates Doesn't Mean Much / 3 Months Old Baby Neck Not Stable!!!pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Worker Monthly Circle Not Stable For Over A Year by lazygal: 6:07pm On May 02, 2017
One of my worker just told me that she never knows ehen her period will come.
It used to be every 28 days but now it can 21,24,25,27, etc day of the circle .
What could be the course ?
She says she is scared of medication becasuw her friend had the same issue and when she was given drugs the period became non stop and took her over a year to regulate it
Re: My Worker Monthly Circle Not Stable For Over A Year by youngest85(m): 6:22pm On May 02, 2017
The solution will cost you #70m and two houses in lekki
Re: My Worker Monthly Circle Not Stable For Over A Year by lazygal: 8:17pm On May 02, 2017
youngest85:
The solution will cost you #70m and two houses in lekki

grin grin grin abeg all I have is effects of recession ..u fit accept am. I take God beg u just accept am

(1) (Reply)

(see Photos)wat!! Residents Reveals The Type Of Water Coming Out From Their Taps / Harmful Effects Of Taking Shisha / Donald Trump Offers To Help 10-month-old Dying Baby Gard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.