Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Chris Brown, All I Want For My 28th Birthday Is Rihanna - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown, All I Want For My 28th Birthday Is Rihanna (2005 Views)

Bobrisky's Giant 28th Birthday Cake (Photo) / 28th Birthday: Bobrisky Speaks As Police Seal Off Venue Of His Birthday Party / Why We Sealed Bobrisky's 28th Birthday Party Venue - Police (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Brown, All I Want For My 28th Birthday Is Rihanna by Nokiaguy(m): 7:09pm On May 02, 2017
America rnb talented singer and a father to Royalty, Chris brown said in a recent interview that he only wants just one thing when he turns 28 - Rihanna

He said he misses the special times’ he had with Rih and just wants to ‘show out’ with his ex on his birthday!

Chris Brown 27, whose birthday is May 5, wants Rihanna, 29, at his birthday celebrations!

He said He’d love to have the craziest and most talked about 28th birthday party with Rihanna present,” a source
told jmedia.com.ng!

Chris misses his ex and the amazing times they used to have together our source said. Ultimately, the singer would love to “show out” with
Ri Ri on his special day. And, who could blame him?!

The “Party” singer has seemingly already been trying to get back in Rih’s good graces. He wished her mother, Monica Braithwaite , a happy
57th birthday on April 6!

Chris wrote the sweet message in the Cmments section of a photo on Monica’s Instagram.

After Chris showed his exe’s mother some birthday love, jmedia.com.ng learned that Rihanna “appreciated”
his gesture! While Rihanna thought the message was “unexpected,” she also found it super sweet.

There has been major speculation that former lovers have been talking again. However, neither Chris or Rihanna have commented on the romance rumors.

Chris and Rihanna split in 2009 after he brutally assaulted the singer. she shockingly got back together with Chris [after the assault] from
late 2012 to summer 2013.

In the end, she admitted that she did not “hate” Chris over their dark past.”I will care about him until the day I die,”

Could these two actually have a future together? Let's hear your thoughts on this via the comment box....

Source : http://www.jmedia.com.ng/2017/05/chris-brown-all-i-want-for-my-28th.html?m=1

Re: Chris Brown, All I Want For My 28th Birthday Is Rihanna by Epositive(m): 7:10pm On May 02, 2017
cc: drake grin
Re: Chris Brown, All I Want For My 28th Birthday Is Rihanna by Rapmaestro(m): 7:17pm On May 02, 2017
cc: karueche
Re: Chris Brown, All I Want For My 28th Birthday Is Rihanna by Nokiaguy(m): 8:05pm On May 02, 2017
Epositive:
cc: drake grin
hahahaha
Re: Chris Brown, All I Want For My 28th Birthday Is Rihanna by def111(m): 8:08pm On May 02, 2017
its a dying wish ?
Re: Chris Brown, All I Want For My 28th Birthday Is Rihanna by sisisioge: 8:54pm On May 02, 2017
Hmmmm...I think she should indulge him. They seem so cute together when he's not throwing punches . After the party...split.
Re: Chris Brown, All I Want For My 28th Birthday Is Rihanna by Came: 9:42pm On May 02, 2017
You will realize the value of what you had when it is gone,is the lesson Chris has learnt, and many are in such situation too.
Re: Chris Brown, All I Want For My 28th Birthday Is Rihanna by Tazdroid(m): 11:43pm On May 02, 2017
Beats by Chris Vol. 2 >>>loading>>>>loading>>>loading>>>>>

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown, All I Want For My 28th Birthday Is Rihanna by macfab94(m): 12:03am On May 03, 2017
i wish it Neva happens tho . #proudNavy
Re: Chris Brown, All I Want For My 28th Birthday Is Rihanna by YungJo207(m): 12:17am On May 03, 2017
We got you Chris she go be there big hommie.
Re: Chris Brown, All I Want For My 28th Birthday Is Rihanna by Luizkid(m): 1:03am On May 03, 2017
there's something about chicks wit tiny tits, u just can't have enuff of em
Re: Chris Brown, All I Want For My 28th Birthday Is Rihanna by Nokiaguy(m): 5:50pm On May 06, 2017
Came:
You will realize the value of what you had when it is gone,is the lesson Chris has learnt, and many are in such situation too.

Mehn I'm currently in the same mess rite now
Re: Chris Brown, All I Want For My 28th Birthday Is Rihanna by ifyan(m): 6:02pm On May 06, 2017
I am not surprised. The love is strong

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Davido's Second Baby Mama Flaunts Cleavage In New Photo / Pasuma And Small Doctor Become Eco Bet Ambassadors [PICS] / Nigerian Rapper, Vitarah, Wears Pant And Bra To A Recent Event (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.