Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,845 members, 7,866,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:23 PM

Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story (34995 Views)

Pretty Mike shares tips on 'How Not To Be A 40 Seconds Man', Tonto Dikeh reacts / 'I Dare Not Troll Tonto Dikeh': AY Tells His Followers / Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man - Tonto Dikeh Exposes Ex-Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story by Pray(m): 9:25pm On May 02, 2017
Jevinik wey sabi use soup embarrass person... u no fit finish their soup. Correct restaurant. E b like I go enter agoro odiyan for vi tomoro go wack there.....
Re: Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 02, 2017
Basildvalour:
All of these in one day?

Hit, almost died,
Rushed to the hospital,
Lost consciousness and waiting to regain it before he could speak and be asked his real name,
Recovered same day,
Discharged same day,
Had food in a cosy eatery same day,
Went shopping same day, and
Went home same day.

What a story!

And i guese this happened around afternoon from the previous story where she said she was about going to bring her kid from school... Okey, Lets assume the time then was 2pm, that means everytin happened btw 6hrs cheesy.

Back to counciousness, taking him to eatery, going to butique and lots more..

Let me just come and be going chaaa..
Re: Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story by Krisddon: 9:29pm On May 02, 2017
Basildvalour:
All of these in one day?

Hit, almost died,
Rushed to the hospital,
Lost consciousness and waiting to regain it before he could speak and be asked his real name,
Recovered same day,
Discharged same day,
Went home same day.

What a story!
You're very logical. Not even a scratch on the guy's body. Haba na!
Re: Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story by BlackMbakara1(m): 9:33pm On May 02, 2017
I just don't know why i'm having doubt on this story...well God knows best.

Every good deed will be rewarded accordingly.
Re: Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story by crackhouse(m): 9:33pm On May 02, 2017
tyconcepts:
And God picked yet another call
No the call wasn't picked but was nearly picked.
Re: Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story by Mightyraw(m): 9:43pm On May 02, 2017
tyconcepts:
And God picked yet another call
which call
Re: Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story by daududaniel(m): 9:44pm On May 02, 2017
In my opinion she's just trying to stay relevant and in the news.
Re: Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story by dederocs(m): 9:53pm On May 02, 2017
Why do I smell a rat... Like someone is trying to promote their foundation, the coincidence and all don't add up.
Re: Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story by Nickymezor(f): 9:55pm On May 02, 2017
How nice of ya...may God bless ya greatly.
Re: Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story by cuteme88(f): 10:00pm On May 02, 2017
u will start seeing people falling off keke now! like the Mainland bridge.
Re: Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story by omaigala12(m): 10:01pm On May 02, 2017
Churchill Is going about helping people
TONTO too now no fit just help person kip kwaet
Hmmm Nawa o
Thank God say man no bi God
Re: Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story by Bioboy1213(m): 10:48pm On May 02, 2017
Basildvalour:
All of these in one day?

Hit, almost died,
Rushed to the hospital,
Recovered same day,
Discharged same day,
Went home same day.

What a story!
see as those people just dey act oooooo, all started around 1:40PM oooo
Re: Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story by Basildvalour(m): 11:05pm On May 02, 2017
Bioboy1213:
see as those people just dey act oooooo, all started around 1:40PM oooo
Real Actors
Re: Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story by Jointhemiltons2(m): 11:05pm On May 02, 2017
Ahhh jamb form at age 23yrs
Re: Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story by Yusufmanusman(m): 11:34pm On May 02, 2017
Woman have good heart but sometime very stuborn.
Re: Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 02, 2017
Basildvalour:
All of these in one day?

Hit, almost died,
Rushed to the hospital,
Recovered same day,
Discharged same day,
Went home same day.

What a story!

This cock and cow story is as fake as the lead actress Tonto Dike grin

After all her years in Nollywood she still can't write a good script!

Searching for relevance after a failed marriage sad
Re: Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 02, 2017
If I hear say that guy na 23.
Re: Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 02, 2017
Jointhemiltons2:
Ahhh jamb form at age 23yrs
Jamb form at 23 is not the problem. But that guy na old man.
Re: Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story by Basildvalour(m): 11:53pm On May 02, 2017
anwulica:

This cock and cow story is as fake as the lead actress Tonto Dike grin
After all her years in Nollywood she still can't write a good script!
Searching for relevance after a failed marriage sad
So you see what l saw
Re: Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story by LolaO(f): 12:14am On May 03, 2017
But this story has K-leg

All of this happened in one day?

It is well
Re: Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story by Jointhemiltons2(m): 12:19am On May 03, 2017
charliboy654:

Jamb form at 23 is not the problem. But that guy na old man.
Omo na old man be dat o. Just reason he myt graduate at age 28 o.
Re: Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story by Nobody: 4:07am On May 03, 2017
I've met this guy before..........,what a pity
Re: Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story by DavidEsq(m): 6:17am On May 03, 2017
Basildvalour:
All of these in one day?

Hit, almost died,
Rushed to the hospital,
Recovered same day,
Discharged same day,
Went home same day.

What a story!
Especially wen one rmbrs dat she said some of her posts wr lies. How we go take believe dis one wey cm be one kain
Re: Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story by LeanonGOD(m): 6:23am On May 03, 2017
I hereby nominate you for the entire 2017 Nigeria Crime Investigation Grammy Award.
Basildvalour:
All of these in one day?

Hit, almost died,
Rushed to the hospital,
Recovered same day,
Discharged same day,
Went home same day.

What a story!
Re: Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story by HRich(m): 6:45am On May 03, 2017
Basildvalour:
All of these in one day?

Hit, almost died,
Rushed to the hospital,
Recovered same day,
Discharged same day,
Went home same day.

What a story!

Must you investigate everything
Re: Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story by mrdreams: 7:08am On May 03, 2017
CXLVII:

Na to go dey find correct spot/places wey I fit dey fall from bike be that o...

Dangote fit go pick me up from there....

and if you nor lucky na him trucks or trailers go visit you guyman
Re: Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story by princy80(m): 7:33am On May 03, 2017
gadiminu:
Interesting
Scammer, how market?
Re: Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story by DivinelyBlessed: 7:41am On May 03, 2017
Chukabiz:
People rescue lives, feed hungry people, cloth the naked, offer financial help to people everyday and they do not go about broadcasting it but these celebrities would give someone #50 and let the whole world know about it.

Matthew 6:1-4 ESV

“Beware of practicing your righteousness before other people in order to be seen by them, for then you will have no reward from your Father who is in heaven. “Thus, when you give to the needy, sound no trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may be praised by others. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward. But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you.

You hit the nail on the head
Re: Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story by comos: 8:10am On May 03, 2017
this stage managed story was written and directed by Tonto Dike.

Another version of Bread-seller ( Olajumoke) loading
Re: Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story by Basildvalour(m): 9:10am On May 03, 2017
HRich:

Must you investigate everything
Everything How many others have you seen me investigate?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Runtown Has Been Banned From Entering US (video) / Wike And Okorocha Rock To Music, Have A Good Time Together (Video) / Davido Visits His Dentist In Turkey For A Sparkling White Hollywood Set Of Teeth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.