Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Runtown Has Been Banned From Entering US (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Runtown Has Been Banned From Entering US (video) (34915 Views)

Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) / Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) / Runtown Reacts To The Rumours That He Has Been Banned From Entering US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Runtown Has Been Banned From Entering US (video) by MGab25(m): 12:08pm On Dec 19, 2018
According to a report by Instablog9ja, Runtown was recently banned from entering the United States.

This is how Instablog9ja made the report:

Runtown banned from entering the United States (Screenshots)

Fresh reports have indicated that Nigerian singer, Douglas Jack Agu has been banned from entering the United States.
According to Johnson Adumike, the General Manager of his erstwhile record label, Eric Many Entertainment, Runtown and his brother's secured the US visa though the label but his brother's refused to come back, thus staying in the United States illegally on expired visa
In his words, 'the P-3 visa (which allows an artist or entertainer, individually or as a group, to enter the U.S) that Eric Many got for Runtown and his brothers to enter the United States has expired and Runtown's brothers did not come back causing their visas to expire. .
Eric Many reported this incident to United States immigration, so when Runtown and his mother went to reapply for their visas, they found out that they have been banned from traveling to the US simply because America believes that both him and his mother may decide not to come back again just as his brothers'.
Johnson also added that 'karma always comes back for you when you bite the hand that feeds you'.

This is happening few months after Runtown and his brother was called out by a Caucasian woman of alleged fraud. There's no doubt that this is a trying period for the Eric Many Record star, Runtown.

Watch the video here

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Runtown Has Been Banned From Entering US (video) by mytime24(f): 1:01pm On Dec 19, 2018
Eeeya

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Runtown Has Been Banned From Entering US (video) by myners007: 1:02pm On Dec 19, 2018
Why! Is he related to Atiku?

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Runtown Has Been Banned From Entering US (video) by dammieco(m): 1:02pm On Dec 19, 2018
These two people above me sha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Runtown Has Been Banned From Entering US (video) by B3sty(m): 1:02pm On Dec 19, 2018
Wetin concern me, He should sort Himself Out. Crime Never Pays. Hope his PVC is Intact, let's Vote Out the Dullardihno Back to Daura...its a collect effort for All Nigerians.
NEXT!

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Runtown Has Been Banned From Entering US (video) by themonk(m): 1:02pm On Dec 19, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Runtown Has Been Banned From Entering US (video) by babs18: 1:02pm On Dec 19, 2018
its a sorry case
Re: Runtown Has Been Banned From Entering US (video) by trendymarseey(f): 1:02pm On Dec 19, 2018
Ok
Re: Runtown Has Been Banned From Entering US (video) by Starboytwo(m): 1:03pm On Dec 19, 2018
Who like epp undecided

I just wanna drop these....see that thing you have been afraid to do since 2013 or all these years,oboy you better go and do it and damn any body we go look,laugh,smirk at you....omo iya mi no time....

And that lie say we nor get money,na him make us no do that level or achieve that goal na pure scam and excuse on our failure...knock on the damn door,if Dem no open am break am,ehn Las Las we go chop small slap and bribe police come outside again...omo iya mi masun,2019is just a few more days away...have you achieved your dreams?are you working towards it,or you still dey wait make you jam like 20 billion before you start......see ehn in this Nigeria right now "wahray nahim everybody dey use ooo....

There's no point living if you don't feel alive....

Letter to myself and that homie viewing.....no time....2019 we die here olohun....aje...

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Runtown Has Been Banned From Entering US (video) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 19, 2018
Permit me to say this op
u are biased , reading through your post one can decipher you work/ sympathize with eric manny

anyway e no work
runtown dishes good music for all i care

9 Likes

Re: Runtown Has Been Banned From Entering US (video) by elenewton1: 1:03pm On Dec 19, 2018
Atiku brother grin if you know you know

1 Like

Re: Runtown Has Been Banned From Entering US (video) by Centcanada: 1:03pm On Dec 19, 2018
Really?
Re: Runtown Has Been Banned From Entering US (video) by AdemolaA2: 1:04pm On Dec 19, 2018
They will lift the ban if he appeals using a good lawyer .

2 Likes

Re: Runtown Has Been Banned From Entering US (video) by kokoye(m): 1:04pm On Dec 19, 2018
Fake news. America doesn't do that.
The creator of this news obviously has an axe to grind!

6 Likes

Re: Runtown Has Been Banned From Entering US (video) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 19, 2018
Run away

1 Like

Re: Runtown Has Been Banned From Entering US (video) by BlueRayDick: 1:06pm On Dec 19, 2018
Atiku should just appoint him as the promised youth minister already , Since they both can't secure US visa grin

5 Likes

Re: Runtown Has Been Banned From Entering US (video) by Phemvin(m): 1:06pm On Dec 19, 2018
Like Atiku, like Runtown wink wink
Re: Runtown Has Been Banned From Entering US (video) by abels(m): 1:07pm On Dec 19, 2018
this your scam wiii kii you if you dont repent
derok7373x:

1 Like

Re: Runtown Has Been Banned From Entering US (video) by zombieTRACKER: 1:07pm On Dec 19, 2018
Buhari is a failure

Nigerian youths are seeking visas to Uganda

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Runtown Has Been Banned From Entering US (video) by goaldynboy: 1:09pm On Dec 19, 2018
This Eric Manny is very wicked!!

We can see that Runtown is his only hope and source of livelihood!!

That is why he is RUNNING Up and Down to see that he RUN DOWN RUNTOWN!!

If I were RUNTOWN, I will just remain in Nigeria and keep making good Music! He can even relocate to Ghana and be making music there, if Eric Manny is using Court injunction to chase him in Nigeria! After all, Dbanj and Wizkid that ran to America to make music, what did they gain!!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Runtown Has Been Banned From Entering US (video) by jesmond3945: 1:09pm On Dec 19, 2018
Eric manny, is run town o in another one oooo

1 Like

Re: Runtown Has Been Banned From Entering US (video) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 19, 2018
Chai, its so touching, I almost cried. tongue
Re: Runtown Has Been Banned From Entering US (video) by Lucifer66(m): 1:11pm On Dec 19, 2018
I would love to know the number of sources instablog has.
They gain information so fast.
Re: Runtown Has Been Banned From Entering US (video) by BOBBYNIGUESZ(m): 1:13pm On Dec 19, 2018
kokoye:
Fake news. America doesn't do that.
The creator of this news obviously has an axe to grind!
They do o!!

6 Likes

Re: Runtown Has Been Banned From Entering US (video) by ayayamedia(m): 1:14pm On Dec 19, 2018
Not again!!!
Re: Runtown Has Been Banned From Entering US (video) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 19, 2018
Chei dilly wan really run this guy street...why cant he be loyal like tekno
Re: Runtown Has Been Banned From Entering US (video) by Smile4daddy(m): 1:15pm On Dec 19, 2018
B3sty:
Wetin concern me, He should sort Himself Out. Crime Never Pays. Hope his PVC is Intact, let's Vote Out the Dullardihno Back to Daura...its a collect effort for All Nigerians.
NEXT!
And vote in a bastard looter who is also banned from entering US?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Runtown Has Been Banned From Entering US (video) by Jonadull: 1:16pm On Dec 19, 2018
How hard is it for immigration to find the brother ?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday, Shares Adorable Photos / Alex: I Left Tobi Because People Think I Am From A Poor Family And He Is Rich / Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.