Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,912 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

I Found Multiple Pythons On My Farm (Photos) - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Found Multiple Pythons On My Farm (Photos) (76285 Views)

A Nairalander Kills A Cobra While Surveying His Farm (Photos) / Meet Zainab Eze, Student Who Owns 7 Acres Of Cassava Farm (Photos) / I Killed This Monitor Lizard In A Fish Farm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Found Multiple Pythons On My Farm (Photos) by BALLOSKI: 7:12am On May 04, 2017
soberdrunk:
Kai!!! That was genocide, pythons are harmless plus you just wiped out a whole family...... angry
are they harmless? Don't these swallow human?
Re: I Found Multiple Pythons On My Farm (Photos) by Nobody: 7:12am On May 04, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
are you minding hypocrites?

I seriously can't tell anybody at home we have a growing Alligator sharing the apartment with us!.. somebody will Na be saying "Harmless"
The people saying Harmless are a VERY BIG FOOL and A VERY BIG HYPOCRITE...
Re: I Found Multiple Pythons On My Farm (Photos) by Nobody: 7:15am On May 04, 2017
GrandGarcon:
Who's fault is it that the baby was swallowed? The python or the baby's mother, You people should learn to respect nature. Pythons are part of the Ecosystem, should they become extinct because of your carelessness? God who made the is not stupid. They rarely attack people. Instead you people always kill them, in Anambara, it is a taboo to kill a python, because of its size and slow speed, instead you should kill other animals to show your hunting prowess, it is a good way to check laziness.

I swear your foolishness nor get part 2

In my village killing alligator is a taboo does it make it harmless

Some part of Indian killing cobra is a taboo does it make it harmless

You are calling God.......... Stupid go read your Bible again God has placed an enmity between man and snakes gen 3:15

Both creatures will hunt themselves until the end of time

So stupid pythons aren't harmless no snakes are

2 Likes

Re: I Found Multiple Pythons On My Farm (Photos) by Nobody: 7:17am On May 04, 2017
ennyhola:

I seriously can't tell anybody at home we have a growing Alligator sharing the apartment with us!.. somebody will Na be saying "Harmless"

Abeg do something about it fast ooo

You wouldn't want something bad to happen to any of your people
Re: I Found Multiple Pythons On My Farm (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 7:18am On May 04, 2017
ennyhola:

gbam!!!..na mouth them get
Re: I Found Multiple Pythons On My Farm (Photos) by Zenlife: 7:29am On May 04, 2017
[quote author=ikp120 post=56185766][/quote]

Not surprised, it flew over the cuckoo's nest of a teeny bopper.
Re: I Found Multiple Pythons On My Farm (Photos) by Nobody: 7:31am On May 04, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

Abeg do something about it fast ooo

You wouldn't want something bad to happen to any of your people
When my uncle is back... getting it out of the roof will be hard
Re: I Found Multiple Pythons On My Farm (Photos) by gonkin(m): 7:38am On May 04, 2017
Its a mating ball, the large one is the female and the small ones are males, they are stimulating her for s*x
Re: I Found Multiple Pythons On My Farm (Photos) by GrandGarcon: 7:39am On May 04, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

I swear your foolishness nor get part 2

In my village killing alligator is a taboo does it make it harmless

Some part of Indian killing cobra is a taboo does it make it harmless

You are calling God.......... Stupid go read your Bible again God has placed an enmity between man and snakes gen 3:15

Both creatures will hunt themselves until the end of time

So stupid pythons aren't harmless no snakes are

Nigerians and comprehension is like Man united looking for the evermore elusive top 4. When did I say that God is stupid? That is why you people fail Even simple Junior WAEC English, because your ability to read and comprehend is undoubtedly and unfortunately stunted, FYI Pythons are part and parcel of nature and the ecosystem, You don't kill animals be it lions or even cobras simply because you have the power to kill them, many animals are in the endangered list of extinction because of heartless people like you, everything na kill kill kill. Na you get the planet? Live the animals fucking alone, you are not their creator, if you want to kill for food, FINE! But kill and dump, I say no! It is a sin against nature.
pythons are big and super slow, so you can not tell me you are a good hunter when you kill pythons, they are extremely easy to kill, so why not go for antelopes that are super fast and witty or lions that are super strong or even elephants, now we will know how smart or rapid or strong you are as a hunter. Read and comprehend, use that grey matter God gave you.
Re: I Found Multiple Pythons On My Farm (Photos) by GrandGarcon: 7:47am On May 04, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

Read what you wrote does it makes sense to you
Okay that planet earth belongs to you only, and you only. Are you fine now? What danger does a represent? Any ways in the zoo called nigeira there os no human right let alone animal rights. These HAVE THE RIGHT EXIST WEATHER HEARTLESS SOULS LIKE YOU LIKE IT OR NOT.
Re: I Found Multiple Pythons On My Farm (Photos) by Nobody: 7:48am On May 04, 2017
GrandGarcon:
Nigerians and comprehension is like Man united looking for the evermore elusive top 4. When did I say that God is stupid? That is why you people fail Even simple Junior WAEC English, because your ability to read and comprehend is undoubtedly and unfortunately stunted, FYI Pythons are part and parcel of nature and the ecosystem, You don't kill animals be it lions or even cobras simply because you have the power to kill them, many animals are in the endangered list of extinction because of heartless people like you, everything na kill kill kill. Na you get the planet? Live the animals fucking alone, you are not their creator, if you want to kill for food, FINE! But kill and dump, I say no! It is a sin against nature.
pythons are big and super slow, so you can not tell me you are a good hunter when you kill pythons, they are extremely easy to kill, so why not go for antelopes that are super fast and witty or lions that are super strong or even elephants, now we will know how smart or rapid or strong you are as a hunter. Read and comprehend, use that grey matter God gave you.

I give up on you

You can't even read!

1 Like

Re: I Found Multiple Pythons On My Farm (Photos) by GrandGarcon: 7:50am On May 04, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
this is super story
it is a super story because in nigeria there is no human right let alone animal rights, that is why everything na kill kill kill. Destroy, destroy, it not that nigeria produces anything. Leaves the innocent animals alone.
Re: I Found Multiple Pythons On My Farm (Photos) by Nobody: 7:51am On May 04, 2017
GrandGarcon:
Okay that planet earth belongs to you only, and you only. Are you fine now? What danger does a represent? Any ways in the zoo called nigeira there os no human right let alone animal rights. These HAVE THE RIGHT EXIST WEATHER HEARTLESS SOULS LIKE YOU LIKE IT OR NOT.

Your mental case don turn national issue

Re: I Found Multiple Pythons On My Farm (Photos) by GrandGarcon: 8:00am On May 04, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

Your mental case don turn national issue
I will not return your abusive words, but if one day these animals don't exist anymore, do you think the world will remain the same?
Re: I Found Multiple Pythons On My Farm (Photos) by GrandGarcon: 8:00am On May 04, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

I give up on you

You can't even read!
You can't even read and comprehend. A typical nigeran
Re: I Found Multiple Pythons On My Farm (Photos) by drnoel: 8:03am On May 04, 2017
soberdrunk:
Kai!!! That was genocide, pythons are harmless plus you just wiped out a whole family...... angry

Generation u mean. Nigerians have no chill and don't care about wild life.
Re: I Found Multiple Pythons On My Farm (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 8:06am On May 04, 2017
GrandGarcon:
it is a super story because in nigeria there is no human right let alone animal rights, that is why everything na kill kill kill. Destroy, destroy, it not that nigeria produces anything. Leaves the innocent animals alone.
we won't..we will kill all animals that we feel threatens us..if you are annoyed..call DSS,FBI,CIA...yimu
Re: I Found Multiple Pythons On My Farm (Photos) by omaigala12(m): 8:17am On May 04, 2017
dingbang:
I go just carry fuel take burn all of them
burn Wetin see correct meat for pepper soup
Re: I Found Multiple Pythons On My Farm (Photos) by GrandGarcon: 8:28am On May 04, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
we won't..we will kill all animals that we feel threatens us..if you are annoyed..call DSS,FBI,CIA...yimu
These animals don't threaten you in any way, if you respect them, they will equally respect you, for example, these pythons, did the pythons really have to die? That area is their habitat, op is the one who encroached thier territory but that is not the main thing, but still went ahead and killed them, I mean it is not a matter of FBI but people are destroying the ecosystem, there is something called food chain, the animals you deem un harmful and that you generally leave alone can become dangerous to the environment when their population explodes, animals at the top of the food chain make sure such a thing never happens by eating them, because if it happens, we are fvcked, yes we are bleeped, simple biology, we should try to live in harmony with nature, we do not own the planet. That is what I am saying in essence, I am only trying to give examples of why we should let these animals be. They are very important to OUR OWN SURVIVAL, AND WELL BEING.
Re: I Found Multiple Pythons On My Farm (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 8:33am On May 04, 2017
GrandGarcon:
These animals don't threaten you in any way, if you respect them, they will equally respect you, for example, these pythons, did the pythons really have to die? That area is their habitat, op is the one who encroached thier territory but that is not the main thing, but still went ahead and killed them, I mean it is not a matter of FBI but people are destroying the ecosystem, there is something called food chain, the animals you deem un harmful and that you generally leave alone can become dangerous to the environment when their population explodes, animals at the top of the food chain make sure such a thing never happens by eating them, because if it happens, we are fvcked, yes we are bleeped, simple biology, we should try to live in harmony with nature, we do not own the planet. That is what I am saying in essence, I am only trying to give examples of why we should let these animals be. They are very important to OUR OWN SURVIVAL, AND WELL BEING.
so the people killed daily by mosquito's,snakes,scorpions and other venomoua animals..what will happen to them?..any animal that threatens my existence will be terminated

1 Like

Re: I Found Multiple Pythons On My Farm (Photos) by GrandGarcon: 8:34am On May 04, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

Nigeria is a zoo

Nigerians can't comprehend

I guess you're European

I told you're mad but you think I'm lying
I have repported to the mod for abusing me, happy ban
Re: I Found Multiple Pythons On My Farm (Photos) by dingbang(m): 8:36am On May 04, 2017
omaigala12:
burn Wetin see correct meat for pepper soup
i dont eat snake meat
Re: I Found Multiple Pythons On My Farm (Photos) by GrandGarcon: 8:48am On May 04, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
so the people killed daily by mosquito's,snakes,scorpions and other venomoua animals..what will happen to them?..any animal that threatens my existence will be terminated
I want an example of when you were on your own and a snake attacked you or a scorpion attacked you, it is impossible, they only attack when they are threatened, that is why you should be careful, and keep your environment clear of clutter, get rid of old clothes and unwanted items because it attracts them, for example snakes may hide in a pile of old clothes, but it is not there to harm you, it is there to look for mice, of course mice like old clothes. That is why I said live in harmony with nature, keeping your environment free of clutter is part of it. If you are walking on a track road, keep your eyes on the ground, not only does this protect you from snakes but prevents your foot from striking a stone or stepping on a nail, snakes control the population of mosquitoes more than insecticides when it come to efficiency. I won't blame the scorpion but blame the person who let his environment become full of clutter, the clutter attracts mice and other insects the these mice and other inscets attracts snakes and scorpions. I have never heard or seen a snake or other venomous creature chasing people.
Re: I Found Multiple Pythons On My Farm (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 8:50am On May 04, 2017
GrandGarcon:
I want an example of when you were on your own and a snake attacked you or a scorpion attacked you, it is impossible, they only attack when they are threatened, that is why you should be careful, and keep your environment clear of clutter, get rid of old clothes and unwanted items because it attracts them, for example snakes may hide in a pile of old clothes, but it is not there to harm you, it is there to look for mice, of course mice like old clothes. That is why I said live in harmony with nature, keeping your environment free of clutter is part of it. If you are walking on a track road, keep your eyes on the ground, not only does this protect you from snakes but prevents your foot from striking a stone or stepping on a nail, snakes control the population of mosquitoes more than insecticides when it come to efficiency. I won't blame the scorpion but blame the person who let his environment become full of clutter, the clutter attracts mice and other insects the these mice and other inscets attracts snakes and scorpions. I have never heard or seen a snake or other venomous creature chasing people.
so it is my fault ,a snake I mistakenly step upon..bites me and I die abi?....I don hear you..if you are a snake or scorpion..run from me o..because I go dey find una trouble from today

1 Like

Re: I Found Multiple Pythons On My Farm (Photos) by eshiko: 8:53am On May 04, 2017
#stopkillingpython

Must Africans kill everything?
Can't we all be conservationist?
Re: I Found Multiple Pythons On My Farm (Photos) by GrandGarcon: 8:54am On May 04, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
so it is my fault ,a snake I mistakenly step upon..bites me and I die abi?....I don hear you..if you are a snake or scorpion..run from me o..because I go dey find una trouble from today
okay okay okay. Why don't you blame the nail when you step on it or blame the stone when your foot strikes it? But you blame the snake for bitting you when na you find trouble, even humans don't appreciate getting stepped up on by other people. When I walk I keep my eyes on the ground.
Re: I Found Multiple Pythons On My Farm (Photos) by tyup(m): 9:02am On May 04, 2017
soberdrunk:

Okay go near one and see if it's harmless
Re: I Found Multiple Pythons On My Farm (Photos) by tyup(m): 9:04am On May 04, 2017
soberdrunk:

Okay go near one and see if it's harmless or not then come share your testimony just tha na baba God go hear ur testimony n judge u same time cheesy afi sober drunk ntóto
Re: I Found Multiple Pythons On My Farm (Photos) by laiza(m): 9:05am On May 04, 2017
judgedredd22:

so after reading the post and seeing the picture, this is the best you could come up with?
And who made you a snake judge? Akproko!!!
Re: I Found Multiple Pythons On My Farm (Photos) by mekybabe1: 9:30am On May 04, 2017
All these people trying to protect animals, Abegiiii! If you no snap yourself holding and kissing these animals, especially snakes; don't come here and be writing nonsense o. If I see plenty snakes like this(God forbid) ,na bomb I go use kill them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Friend Resigned From FRSC For Farming, After 1 Year, I Was Surprised - Man / BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION / Huge Crocodile Caught Alive Behind A Nairalander's Poultry Farm In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.