Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Beware Of Fake Foreign Agencies That Promise Work Abroad. Disturbing Photos/Vid - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Beware Of Fake Foreign Agencies That Promise Work Abroad. Disturbing Photos/Vid (55075 Views)

Nigerian Agencies That Are Yet To Released Their List Of Shortlisted Candidates / This Is The List Of Fake Job Addresses Collated (not Exhaustive). / Vacancies In 6 Federal Agencies & Parastatals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Fake Foreign Agencies That Promise Work Abroad. Disturbing Photos/Vid by ChangeIsCostant: 7:57pm On May 02, 2017
A video footage which is trending online has it that there are fake agencies from foreign countries currently open in Nigeria and in several African countries which promise individuals with work abroad...According to an online report, the victim is immediately killed when he or she reaches his/her destination -with the organs like liver, heart kidney removed in the process.

Read the message by a Facebook user who shared the video below;

Please when you receive this video make it widely known to save lives.

There are false agencies from China, Korea, Japan and other Asian countries currently open in Nigeria, Ghana, Kinshasa, South Africa, and in several African countries, These agencies promise to work abroad, as in Dubai, Japan, Korea, India and several other countries mainly in Asia, work as a housekeeper, baby guard, etc.,

The procedures for the papers to leave are the responsibility of these agencies. These agencies recruit more girls. When you get to their destination they kill you and recover your organs like liver, heart kidney. These agencies use our greedy and heartless African brothers and sisters as their intermediary agents to accomplish this task hall. Their route covers Dubai, Cairo in Egypt, Libya, and Beirut in Lebanon.

They prepare the papers, they pay for the tickets and everything necessary, but when you arrive at your destination it is the end of your life.

The video accompanying this message was recorded by a smuggler who was unaware of the outcome of the so-called workers. Make this message widely known and you will have saved many lives. God bless you.

Thank you.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/beware-of-fake-foreign-agencies-which.html

Watch Video Below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwjkB5-LIj0

4 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Beware Of Fake Foreign Agencies That Promise Work Abroad. Disturbing Photos/Vid by ChangeIsCostant: 7:59pm On May 02, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Fake Foreign Agencies That Promise Work Abroad. Disturbing Photos/Vid by Celcius: 8:01pm On May 02, 2017
Damn!!! People get mind o...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Fake Foreign Agencies That Promise Work Abroad. Disturbing Photos/Vid by decatalyst(m): 8:30pm On May 02, 2017
If this country is good, why would anyone want to go and work for the dirty, smelly whites? cry

Let's investigate all interview invites and processes before embarking on such journey. When there is life, there is hope.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Fake Foreign Agencies That Promise Work Abroad. Disturbing Photos/Vid by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 02, 2017
grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beware Of Fake Foreign Agencies That Promise Work Abroad. Disturbing Photos/Vid by Adaowerri111: 9:33pm On May 02, 2017
God forbid

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Fake Foreign Agencies That Promise Work Abroad. Disturbing Photos/Vid by Alasi20(m): 9:33pm On May 02, 2017
Omg

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Fake Foreign Agencies That Promise Work Abroad. Disturbing Photos/Vid by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 02, 2017
Naija Ninjas.... Anytin for the mulla

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of Fake Foreign Agencies That Promise Work Abroad. Disturbing Photos/Vid by josephine123: 9:33pm On May 02, 2017
thnks op
Re: Beware Of Fake Foreign Agencies That Promise Work Abroad. Disturbing Photos/Vid by seyizma(m): 9:34pm On May 02, 2017
Jesus Wept for this current generation

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beware Of Fake Foreign Agencies That Promise Work Abroad. Disturbing Photos/Vid by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 02, 2017
okay. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Beware Of Fake Foreign Agencies That Promise Work Abroad. Disturbing Photos/Vid by femo86(m): 9:35pm On May 02, 2017
shocked
Re: Beware Of Fake Foreign Agencies That Promise Work Abroad. Disturbing Photos/Vid by oshe11: 9:36pm On May 02, 2017
iyamu

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Fake Foreign Agencies That Promise Work Abroad. Disturbing Photos/Vid by nrexzy: 9:36pm On May 02, 2017
Well all those desperate to travel abroad... well goodluck
Re: Beware Of Fake Foreign Agencies That Promise Work Abroad. Disturbing Photos/Vid by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 02, 2017
I leave this shore, im heading to prague

if i comot naija, i de go prague

I leave this shore, im heading to the czech republic

if i comot naija, i de go czech republic

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beware Of Fake Foreign Agencies That Promise Work Abroad. Disturbing Photos/Vid by ayusco85(m): 9:37pm On May 02, 2017
People will still fall for it. Especially Nigerians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Fake Foreign Agencies That Promise Work Abroad. Disturbing Photos/Vid by Evablizin(f): 9:37pm On May 02, 2017
Endtime foreign agencies,save us baba God.

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of Fake Foreign Agencies That Promise Work Abroad. Disturbing Photos/Vid by Topestbilly(m): 9:37pm On May 02, 2017
shocked
Re: Beware Of Fake Foreign Agencies That Promise Work Abroad. Disturbing Photos/Vid by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 02, 2017
Asia?, not surprised, organ harvesting is not new to them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Fake Foreign Agencies That Promise Work Abroad. Disturbing Photos/Vid by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 02, 2017
Absolutely! horrific, but life goes on people will still make the move to greener pastures even after watching/ seeing this picture and they would say that their luck is different.
Re: Beware Of Fake Foreign Agencies That Promise Work Abroad. Disturbing Photos/Vid by littlewonders: 9:38pm On May 02, 2017
Madam! Our Nigeria youths won't listen, they believe everybody has their special luck, if it didn't work out for Mr A doesn't mean Mr B will trail same path. They are adamant in travelling out no matter the cost they have to go through.

Sometimes I cry for this generation considering the 'get rich syndrome' that has clouded their mind. This will not be the first time warnings like this has been made open yet thousand of youths are on queue to be exported.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Fake Foreign Agencies That Promise Work Abroad. Disturbing Photos/Vid by austino677(m): 9:39pm On May 02, 2017
The video is not full angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Fake Foreign Agencies That Promise Work Abroad. Disturbing Photos/Vid by Zaitoon: 9:39pm On May 02, 2017
This is gruesome, I wish my eyes can unseen What I just saw cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Fake Foreign Agencies That Promise Work Abroad. Disturbing Photos/Vid by InvertedHammer: 9:40pm On May 02, 2017
/
It must be from facebook. There are always unverifiable and scary stories like this every time. It is difficult to know the truth anymore. But then the desperation for wealth is REAL.
\\

10 Likes

Re: Beware Of Fake Foreign Agencies That Promise Work Abroad. Disturbing Photos/Vid by simplemyk: 9:40pm On May 02, 2017
No more natural affection. Wicked acts everywhere angry
Re: Beware Of Fake Foreign Agencies That Promise Work Abroad. Disturbing Photos/Vid by Lexusgs430: 9:40pm On May 02, 2017
Kidney & Liver harvesting.........
Re: Beware Of Fake Foreign Agencies That Promise Work Abroad. Disturbing Photos/Vid by Zizicardo(f): 9:41pm On May 02, 2017
oh God of all creations shocked
Re: Beware Of Fake Foreign Agencies That Promise Work Abroad. Disturbing Photos/Vid by SEOManiac: 9:41pm On May 02, 2017
Wicked..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 6 Future Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria / 2018 FRSC Recruitment Shortlist Thread / My Interviewer Got Shocked With The Way I Described Myslf When Ask To...........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.