Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,199 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

What I Discussed With Buhari – Nnpc Boss, Baru - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Discussed With Buhari – Nnpc Boss, Baru (999 Views)

2019: What I Discussed With Buhari Before Joining APC – Uzor Kalu / NNPC Boss, Baru Dispenses Petrol In Abuja (Photos) / Senate To Probe Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss, Baru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Discussed With Buhari – Nnpc Boss, Baru by marryjesus: 8:10pm On May 02, 2017
Group Managing Director of the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC, Dr Maikati Baru, on Tuesday disclosed that he briefed President Muhammadu Buhari on the relative stability in the nation’s oil and gas sector in recent time.

The president on Tuesday met separately behind closed doors with the Minister of Justice and Attorney-General of the Federation, AGF, Abubakar Malami,‎ and Baru.

Addressing State House Correspondents after the meeting at Presidential Villa, Abuja, the NNPC boss said Buhari expressed delight over the stability in the oil and gas sector in the country.
His words: “I briefed Mr President on the state of the NNPC and its subsidiaries and also (oil availability) nationally to get him briefed on the situation of fuel supply, crude oil productions, gas production and by extension, ability to supply gas to the power sector.
“We had an extensive briefing as you could see; I passed here over two hours. I spent quite some time with him to discuss these national issues.

“He was happy with the state of the corporation and told us to continue with the efforts that we are doing and if we need any executive attention, we should not hesitate to come back to him”.
more at http://www.akelicious.com/2017/05/what-i-discussed-with-buhari-nnpc-boss.html

1 Like

Re: What I Discussed With Buhari – Nnpc Boss, Baru by donaldinho111: 8:36pm On May 02, 2017
kiss
Re: What I Discussed With Buhari – Nnpc Boss, Baru by Greatigbos(f): 8:38pm On May 02, 2017
Re: What I Discussed With Buhari – Nnpc Boss, Baru by drss2(m): 8:40pm On May 02, 2017
lying liars. for a govt dat thrives on pics n propaganda at every giving opportunity, d lack of pictures to comfirm buari's meeting with agf n nnpc boss shows dat they ar hiding somtin. was it not dis govt dat bombard nijeriyans with pics of buari sipping milo where is pics of buari meeting agf n nnpc boss buari dullard should be IMPEACHED!

7 Likes

Re: What I Discussed With Buhari – Nnpc Boss, Baru by paramakina202: 8:46pm On May 02, 2017
Show us video coverage of the said meeting abi na cult meeting?

5 Likes

Re: What I Discussed With Buhari – Nnpc Boss, Baru by ITbomb(m): 9:05pm On May 02, 2017
If you like brief am, what I know is that the 3 Generals have met and decided on what to do
Re: What I Discussed With Buhari – Nnpc Boss, Baru by MXrep: 9:31pm On May 02, 2017
picture or it didn't happen
Re: What I Discussed With Buhari – Nnpc Boss, Baru by dadavivo: 11:14pm On May 02, 2017
Abokiii tell us the truth now or? Unless Buhari is trying to transfer our oil money to his private account. That's why he also included the attorney general
Re: What I Discussed With Buhari – Nnpc Boss, Baru by kenny987(f): 11:34pm On May 02, 2017
Why wasn't the Minister of State for Petroleum invited instead of the head of one corporation under the ministry of petroleum? Wouldn't the Minister of state have given a more balanced and wholesome report on the entire ministry? Then why was d Minister of Justice invited instead of d head of one parastatal under the ministry of justice?

The simple answer is that a Christian from the SS whom the vegetable conveniently called an Igbo man would have been involved! Would ds man have been invited if he was still GMD of NNPC?

They should keep lying and playing dangerous games, it will most certainly blow up in their faces.

1 Like

Re: What I Discussed With Buhari – Nnpc Boss, Baru by SweetJoystick(m): 6:19am On May 03, 2017
This lie no follow at all, na damage control I dey see so

(1) (Reply)

Where Are The 38 Year Old Nigerians Who Will Run For President In 2019??? / Oyo State Government Unveils Transformation Industrial Park / Your Biafra Will Be Landlocked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.