Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

2019: What I Discussed With Buhari Before Joining APC – Uzor Kalu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: What I Discussed With Buhari Before Joining APC – Uzor Kalu (18207 Views)

What Tony Blair And I Discussed - Bola Tinubu / Top 10 Questions For President Buhari Before 2019 Presidential Election / Olufunke Awolowo: Awolowo's Opinion About Buhari Before He Died — Grand Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: What I Discussed With Buhari Before Joining APC – Uzor Kalu by 9Ebiscoo: 4:07pm On Dec 30, 2018
A former Governor of Abia State, Dr. Uzor Orji Kalu, has revealed what he discussed with President Muhammadu Buhari before he (Kalu) joined the All Progressives Congress, APC.

According to Kalu, now a chieftain of the APC President Buhari had promised to start and complete some projects in the South East.

In a series of tweets on Sunday, the former Governor expressed gladness that Buhari has gone far in fulfilling the promises.

He wrote, “I met President @MBuhari a week before I joined the APC @OfficialAPCNg precisely on 8th of November, we catalogued the new Niger Bridge, Port Harcourt/Enugu/Umuahia Express Road; Enugu/Awka/ Onitsha Express road; Nitemile to Makurdi road.

“Okigwe/Arondizogu to road; Ohafia/Arochukwu and today they are under construction while some are nearing completion.

“I am glad that @MBuhari has resolutely pursued the completion of these and other projects across the nation.”

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/12/30/2019-discussed-buhari-joining-apc-uzor-kalu/

6 Likes

Re: 2019: What I Discussed With Buhari Before Joining APC – Uzor Kalu by Nebostic: 4:13pm On Dec 30, 2018
FTC
Re: 2019: What I Discussed With Buhari Before Joining APC – Uzor Kalu by muyeindaclub(m): 4:13pm On Dec 30, 2018
Eku ise sir

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: What I Discussed With Buhari Before Joining APC – Uzor Kalu by 34webers(m): 4:13pm On Dec 30, 2018
“Okigwe/Arondizogu to road; Ohafia/Arochukwu and today they are under construction while some are nearing completion.

“I am glad that @MBuhari has resolutely pursued the completion of these and other projects across the nation.”
Confused monkeys who now find atiku's poo the best of delicacies will rather insult OUK down to his ancestors than to simply admit the simple truth. How can people be so self-hating that they are more than ready to kill their own parents for telling them the truth?
Just imagine how monkeys keep jumping from one foolishness to the other.

Biafra or nothing.
We shall burn the zoo if anything happens to kanu
Trump and Putin are coming for the zoo
Fulanis are terrorist > Atiku is a liberal fulani > Atiku is the only hope of the common man
Buhari is dead > no that is jubrin > jubrin is left handed> buhari is cloned> not clone but face swap, and other foolishness too numerous to mention. All from the same group, nawa o.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019: What I Discussed With Buhari Before Joining APC – Uzor Kalu by thesicilian: 4:13pm On Dec 30, 2018
Who cares?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: What I Discussed With Buhari Before Joining APC – Uzor Kalu by airminem(f): 4:13pm On Dec 30, 2018
You mean Jubril el Sudani

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: What I Discussed With Buhari Before Joining APC – Uzor Kalu by chinaze4real(m): 4:14pm On Dec 30, 2018
this man nah big fool.......

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: What I Discussed With Buhari Before Joining APC – Uzor Kalu by Eberechi24(f): 4:14pm On Dec 30, 2018
What you discussed are your terms and conditions to escape Efcc calls, nothing more

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: What I Discussed With Buhari Before Joining APC – Uzor Kalu by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:14pm On Dec 30, 2018
I am glad that @MBuhari has resolutely pursued the completion of these and other projects across the nation.”

GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: What I Discussed With Buhari Before Joining APC – Uzor Kalu by Kingsleydr(m): 4:14pm On Dec 30, 2018
Are Nigerians this daft,I mean its only in this country that someone will govern a state for more than fours years and ends up doing nothing except massive looting for his party and his generations, but come out in few years time for another Top post in Aso rock with promises of starting and completing some projects . Ok let me ask , do they intentionally leave this country in shambles so they could see what to use for their unending campaigns or what . If Nigerians can't really look beyond APC and PDP, if they can't see this Sowore guy as their best option , then I'm sorry for y'all. Can't even believe some idiot will openly campaign for Atiku or Buhari shame on y'all senseless morons.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: What I Discussed With Buhari Before Joining APC – Uzor Kalu by mammanbawa: 4:14pm On Dec 30, 2018
thesicilian:
Who cares?
Patriotic Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: 2019: What I Discussed With Buhari Before Joining APC – Uzor Kalu by baike: 4:14pm On Dec 30, 2018
one of the problems Igbo people have

Mumu man

5 Likes

Re: 2019: What I Discussed With Buhari Before Joining APC – Uzor Kalu by joedams: 4:14pm On Dec 30, 2018
Abi he promised not to prosecute you if you joined APC and also bring in plenty money. Dis one think that we are mumu...oshisko! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: What I Discussed With Buhari Before Joining APC – Uzor Kalu by StarUp: 4:15pm On Dec 30, 2018
Never trust a Nigerian politician... They are all after their personal interest.
Re: 2019: What I Discussed With Buhari Before Joining APC – Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 30, 2018
Keep it to your self because that’s your own problem

2 Likes

Re: 2019: What I Discussed With Buhari Before Joining APC – Uzor Kalu by pol23: 4:15pm On Dec 30, 2018
Your discussion with the devil before joining the Evil crew.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: What I Discussed With Buhari Before Joining APC – Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 30, 2018
The winning team .
Re: 2019: What I Discussed With Buhari Before Joining APC – Uzor Kalu by kikake: 4:16pm On Dec 30, 2018
Your turning away from EFCC, you thus joined APC. Short and simple. No bring discussion with Buhari come in here.

You and your successor rendered Aba the once touted Japan of Africa, desolate, because of clanishness
Re: 2019: What I Discussed With Buhari Before Joining APC – Uzor Kalu by kenbee(f): 4:17pm On Dec 30, 2018
Did Buhari fulfill any?
Not even shielding you from EFCC

2 Likes

Re: 2019: What I Discussed With Buhari Before Joining APC – Uzor Kalu by toprealman: 4:19pm On Dec 30, 2018
Keep quiet....Ole!
Re: 2019: What I Discussed With Buhari Before Joining APC – Uzor Kalu by thesicilian: 4:22pm On Dec 30, 2018
mammanbawa:

Patriotic Nigerians
The perfect oxymoron
Re: 2019: What I Discussed With Buhari Before Joining APC – Uzor Kalu by Omeokachie: 4:23pm On Dec 30, 2018
Orji Uzor again!

His political worth has been in coma since leaving the PDP where he served 2 terms as governor.

Today, the same dude cannot win a senatorial election after many attempts.
Re: 2019: What I Discussed With Buhari Before Joining APC – Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 30, 2018
But those roads are not under construction.

I'm talking to you as a user of some of the roads.

For how long are APC members prepared to live this lie
Re: 2019: What I Discussed With Buhari Before Joining APC – Uzor Kalu by OyiboOyibo(m): 4:24pm On Dec 30, 2018
Saint Orji Kalu is still running his mouth....Shameless Igbo man...Fulani slave for life
Re: 2019: What I Discussed With Buhari Before Joining APC – Uzor Kalu by contigiency(m): 4:24pm On Dec 30, 2018
It's true sir, I can testify that those projects are ongoing, after all its my region and I pass through those places regularly, so I don't need to ask anybody to confirm for me.

Though, the unpartriotic elements who never liked this country will still have a problem why the projects are being delivered by buhari, while some of them who hardly go out to see things for themselves will still ague it. But it doesn't matter. our voyage to the next level is assured.

1 Like

Re: 2019: What I Discussed With Buhari Before Joining APC – Uzor Kalu by Nigerianization(m): 4:27pm On Dec 30, 2018
Kalu is an attention seeker
Pure and simple
Re: 2019: What I Discussed With Buhari Before Joining APC – Uzor Kalu by sugarcoatedhoni: 4:27pm On Dec 30, 2018
It cost nothing to be afflicted with mouth diarrhea

Anytime this Kalu of a man talks, I SMELL LIES AND EVERY ATTEMPT TO AVOID JAIL TIME
Re: 2019: What I Discussed With Buhari Before Joining APC – Uzor Kalu by idonhammer: 4:28pm On Dec 30, 2018
Stupid modafoka

Re: 2019: What I Discussed With Buhari Before Joining APC – Uzor Kalu by Cypus01: 4:29pm On Dec 30, 2018
[/[b]b]What I want to discuss with Buhari before I join APC;
* Reveal his true identity
*Send EFCC after Ganduje
* He (Buhari) should step down....
Re: 2019: What I Discussed With Buhari Before Joining APC – Uzor Kalu by gare(f): 4:30pm On Dec 30, 2018
Keep it to yourself we dont want to know
Re: 2019: What I Discussed With Buhari Before Joining APC – Uzor Kalu by xelly: 4:31pm On Dec 30, 2018
That been said, RETURN all your LOOTS then we can hear you. slowpoke

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Shuts Obat Oil’s Tank Farm OverN1.2b Subsidy Cash Diversion / Balarable Saidu Defects To APC In Auchi / How We Got Job To Print Fake INEC Result Sheet In Rivers – Suspect (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.