Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:24 AM

Tonto Dikeh Shares Story Of Man She Rescued, Takes Him Clothe Shopping (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Shares Story Of Man She Rescued, Takes Him Clothe Shopping (photos) (445 Views)

Jim Iyke And His Newborn Son Go Shopping (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Injury From Husband, Warns Him From Spreading 'Lies' / Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Story Of Man She Rescued, Takes Him Clothe Shopping (photos) by Amagite(m): 8:18pm On May 02, 2017
The actress and mother today Tonto Dikeh, rescued a man thrown out of a tricycle at top speed, in Abuja. Tonto has shared story of how the man ended up on the road like that, and also took him out for dinner and also got him some new clothes.

She wrote; "This is our John Doe his name is Richard Okpelibie,he is from anambara state.23 of age..
His story in his own words:
I was going to look for a Senior friend who promised to assist me with the purchase of my Jamb form,On getting there he was out of Town.I decided to go back home(which Is dutse Alhaji),I Boarded a kekenapep with 1female in front and 3males including myself and the driver.Around Gudu district Abuja the men started hustling me,torn my clothes to search for money.Took my little broken down phone.Punched me and They sprayed something in my face and kicked me out of the moving keke.I Cldnt breathe as a result of my history with asthma as the spray ignited a seizure,having no inhaler cos am poor I collapsed.

Mr Richard who has been discharged from the hospital with all bills paid and medications(inhalers etc),He has no complications.No fractures,Etc.
We took mr Richard to a good restaurant for a great dinner and bought him afew new clothes.He was given Pocket money and put in a secured Uber ride home.This story is to motivate you that even if we live in a horrible world there is stil a little bit of good out there.Dont let the harshness of the world take AWAY your humanity..Do wait for the government to create change,Its all put our hands on deck and be the CHANGE WE DESIRE..I SERVE A LIVING GOD @t_d_foundation #Radicalforjesus"

Mr Richard who has been discharged from the hospital with all bills paid and medications(inhalers etc),He has no complications.No fractures,Etc.
We took mr Richard to a good restaurant for a great dinner and bought him afew new clothes.He was given Pocket money and put in a secured Uber ride home.This story is to motivate you that even if we live in a horrible world there is stil a little bit of good out there.Dont let the harshness of the world take AWAY your humanity..Do wait for the government to create change,Its all put our hands on deck and be the CHANGE WE DESIRE..I SERVE A LIVING GOD @t_d_foundation #Radicalforjesus
"

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/tonto-dikeh-shares-story-of-man-she.html

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Story Of Man She Rescued, Takes Him Clothe Shopping (photos) by Amagite(m): 8:19pm On May 02, 2017
More...

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Story Of Man She Rescued, Takes Him Clothe Shopping (photos) by flexxyworld(m): 8:23pm On May 02, 2017
a
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Story Of Man She Rescued, Takes Him Clothe Shopping (photos) by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 02, 2017
So nice
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Story Of Man She Rescued, Takes Him Clothe Shopping (photos) by decatalyst(m): 8:25pm On May 02, 2017
Quite commendable.

@23, JAMB? This exam isn't nice at all.

A random act of kindness can save a soul! Don't stop helping.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Story Of Man She Rescued, Takes Him Clothe Shopping (photos) by psalmz(m): 8:26pm On May 02, 2017
Trying to remain relevant
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Story Of Man She Rescued, Takes Him Clothe Shopping (photos) by poshestmina(f): 8:39pm On May 02, 2017
She has a good heart.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Story Of Man She Rescued, Takes Him Clothe Shopping (photos) by Donexy16(m): 8:45pm On May 02, 2017
Just like we see in nigerian movies, they may end up being lovers..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Story Of Man She Rescued, Takes Him Clothe Shopping (photos) by Came: 9:46pm On May 02, 2017
All this show off na wa oooooo.... Papa king, hope say you dey see am, make you self think of something to show off with ooooo, na una way .

(1) (Reply)

Joke Silva: Young Celebrity Marriages Don’t Last Because Of Social Media / CHRIS BROWN Break Danced In His Living Room(video)unbelievable Stunt / Bayelsa: Attacks On Igbo Traders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.