Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Buhari Did Not Meet With Agf Or Nnpc Gmd - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Did Not Meet With Agf Or Nnpc Gmd (1356 Views)

EFCC Can’t Function Effectively With AGF Like Abubakar Malami - Junaid Mohammed / Buhari Disagrees With AGF Malami Orders EFCC To Prosecute Diezani, Adoke, Others / Oga At The Top Crooner Spotted With NNPC GMD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Did Not Meet With Agf Or Nnpc Gmd by menstrualpad: 9:07pm On May 02, 2017
No pictures of the meeting.

And AGF spoke too much after the supposed meeting.
Like he had a well prepared script he was rehearsing.

And he claimed that the suspended NIA boss will submit his report to the President. VP should have been at that meeting...But he will not buy into the falsehood...
My humble opinion.
Moreso aljazeera news reported this evening that Buhari was seen publicly today.... My question is where?
A photograph wouldn't have been too much as there's​ an army of professional photographers​ in the villa.

Moreso picking the AGF's hammering on the use of recovered loot... I ask what's so important about the funds that will attract Buhari's attention from the sick bed as well as AMCON.

A COVER-UP IS IN THE OFFING.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Meet With Agf Or Nnpc Gmd by DickDastardly(m): 9:09pm On May 02, 2017
Hehehehehe

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Meet With Agf Or Nnpc Gmd by dumie(f): 9:15pm On May 02, 2017
Ofcos we'all know that, ghost mode president.. Is that one a president

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Meet With Agf Or Nnpc Gmd by ourema(f): 9:24pm On May 02, 2017
When the SGF asked who is the Presidency didn't you know he knew what was going on?

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Meet With Agf Or Nnpc Gmd by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:34pm On May 02, 2017
Ghost Mode Presidoooo....!!

Please Sultan advice ya Buddie to go home and rest....

Aso Rock is not a hospice for Katsina Sickmen......

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Meet With Agf Or Nnpc Gmd by achieverme(m): 9:35pm On May 02, 2017
menstrualpad:
No pictures of the meeting.

And AGF spoke too much after the supposed meeting.
Like he had a well prepared script he was rehearsing.

And he claimed that the suspended NIA boss will submit his report to the President. VP should have been at that meeting...But he will not buy into the falsehood...
My humble opinion.
Moreso aljazeera news reported this evening that Buhari was seen publicly today.... My question is where?
A photograph wouldn't have been too much as there's​ an army of professional photographers​ in the villa.

Moreso picking the AGF's hammering on the use of recovered loot... I ask what's so important about the funds that will attract Buhari's attention from the sick bed as well as AMCON.

A COVER-UP IS IN THE OFFING.

Let's just wait till tomorrow. Shebi he will come to FEC meeting? Then we will know for sure
Re: Buhari Did Not Meet With Agf Or Nnpc Gmd by menstrualpad: 6:49pm On May 03, 2017
achieverme:

Let's just wait till tomorrow. Shebi he will come to FEC meeting? Then we will know for sure
I am justified

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Meet With Agf Or Nnpc Gmd by kenny987(f): 7:08pm On May 03, 2017
achieverme:

E no come! Doctor say make e rest..lol

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Meet With Agf Or Nnpc Gmd by Annie939(f): 8:03pm On May 03, 2017
fear apc

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Pure Example Of Southeast/southsouth Situation In Nigeria. / Reno Omokri Goes Snorkeling In The Seychelles / Ranking Of Nigeria States By Surface Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.