Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,953 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

A Pure Example Of Southeast/southsouth Situation In Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Pure Example Of Southeast/southsouth Situation In Nigeria. (1354 Views)

Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession / Southeast/southsouth Governors Vote For Nigeria’s Unity, Greatness / Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Pure Example Of Southeast/southsouth Situation In Nigeria. by legislatively: 1:09am On Jun 03, 2017
Two slaves in chains

One says I have a plan
I can break this chain and we escape

The other says escape to where?

One says let's escape first
I know I nice place we can go. We can return to our old house where we used to live together as one

The other says you are planning to enslave me when we escape

One says we are both enslaved here and I have no plans to enslave you

The other says I don't trust you

One asks why ?

The other says I remember that day you were angry and slapped me

One says I slapped myself too, can we escape now?

The other says you need to consult me first

One says that's what am doing now

The other says I don't want to stay with you if we escape

One says no problem but let's escape first

The other says you don't have to tell me when to escape, I will escape when am ready

One says this is the best time, the slave keepers are asleep. Okay start your own escape simultaneously with me so even if they wake up, they can't stop the two of us at the same time.

The other says leave me alone. You are only interested in my resources

One says you need to wake up and take your destiny in your hands. You don't even own the resources now, and I have mine

The other says save yourself first before advising me.

SE/SS who did this to us?

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Pure Example Of Southeast/southsouth Situation In Nigeria. by fuckerholic(m): 1:53am On Jun 03, 2017
There is still need for proper reconciliation about civil war..what actually transpired then is still held as a grudge by the Southerner. In this new generation it can never be like it was during the war prewar era.there must be an agreement and a concensus on the modus operandi of the new purported republic
Re: A Pure Example Of Southeast/southsouth Situation In Nigeria. by dandollaz: 2:09am On Jun 03, 2017
I stay in ph and the op is right on point.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Pure Example Of Southeast/southsouth Situation In Nigeria. by EzeUche(m): 2:40am On Jun 03, 2017
This is funny and true.

However, I do think most of the people who post in this section as SS people are really Yoruba.

But the SS should realize they were given a raw deal even worse than the Igbo.

It will take decades to clean up their region and their precious oil will become increasingly less valuable so what will they have?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Pure Example Of Southeast/southsouth Situation In Nigeria. by BLACKdagger: 2:56am On Jun 03, 2017
Perfectly correct.. u ar brilliant!
And the foolish people allowed propaganda to decieve them...
U are talking about "ur oil" wen u are not in control of the so called "oil"...
PLS IS THAT NOT STUPIDITY?.. undecided
This beats my imagination.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Pure Example Of Southeast/southsouth Situation In Nigeria. by HiddenShadow: 2:59am On Jun 03, 2017
legislatively:
Two slaves in chains

One says I have a plan
I can break this chain and we escape

The other says escape to where?

One says let's escape first
I know I nice place we can go. We can return to our old house where we used to live together as one

The other says you are planning to enslave me when we escape

One says we are both enslaved here and I have no plans to enslave you

The other says I don't trust you

One asks why ?

The other says I remember that day you were angry and slapped me

One says I slapped myself too, can we escape now?

The other says you need to consult me first

One says that's what am doing now

The other says I don't want to stay with you if we escape

One says no problem but let's escape first

The other says you don't have to tell me when to escape, I will escape when am ready

One says this is the best time, the slave keepers are asleep. Okay start your own escape simultaneously with me so even if they wake up, they can't stop the two of us at the same time.

The other says leave me alone. You are only interested in my resources

One says you need to wake up and take your destiny in your hands. You don't even own the resources now, and I have mine

The other says save yourself first before advising me.

SE/SS who did this to us?

Very true and totally hilarious

Any NigerDelta tribe that is against freedom should be abandoned and never rescued in the future no matter their plea

Even if they try to cross into our country because of their masters enslavement policy against them, we must shoot them down at the border

Referendum will stand

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Pure Example Of Southeast/southsouth Situation In Nigeria. by HiddenShadow: 3:03am On Jun 03, 2017
fuckerholic:
There is still need for proper reconciliation about civil war..what actually transpired then is still held as a grudge by the Southerner. In this new generation it can never be like it was during the war prewar era.there must be an agreement and a concensus on the modus operandi of the new purported republic

The support Igbos gave NigerDelta presidency through Jonathan is enough reconciliation

Those who are ready for freedom will declare their minds in the Referendum

Those who still hold grudge are free to remain in Nigeria

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Pure Example Of Southeast/southsouth Situation In Nigeria. by DonCortino: 3:14am On Jun 03, 2017
HiddenShadow:

The support Igbos gave NigerDelta presidency through Jonathan is enough reconciliation

Gbam!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Pure Example Of Southeast/southsouth Situation In Nigeria. by shikshark: 3:41am On Jun 03, 2017
O.P , you must be a good carpenter as you have seriously nailed it, its a best selling memoir on the situation perhaps. Nigeria is indeed a failed unity but if the above scenario seriously pose a setback then seceding might be a bit difficult

8 Likes

Re: A Pure Example Of Southeast/southsouth Situation In Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:48am On Jun 03, 2017
I am glad the South-Easterners are showing their true colors. They have insisted they mean well for the Niger-Deltans, but the past few days we have seen several thread denigrating and slandering the Niger-Delta.

We Nigerian's are glad - the South-East has proven to the world they had and will never have any good intentions towards the Niger-Delta. The Biafran struggle was about the oil in the Niger-Delta and till this day it is still about the oil in the Niger-Delta.

The recent post showing Nigeria - how little the South-East is producing did not come as a shock to many of us become we know the South-East has difficulty courting sincerity and truthfulness. Anambra state did not make a dime in 2016 but recieved of 60BN naira from the center - most of this money comes from oil drilled in the Niger-Delta.

5 Likes

Re: A Pure Example Of Southeast/southsouth Situation In Nigeria. by hucienda: 5:14am On Jun 03, 2017
cheesy

Appears one knows what it wants. The other is confused without plan or direction.

but oga prose writer, why can't the one who knows what it wants simply leave the confused one to its own fate and escape?
Re: A Pure Example Of Southeast/southsouth Situation In Nigeria. by Amberon11: 5:56am On Jun 03, 2017
undecided
Re: A Pure Example Of Southeast/southsouth Situation In Nigeria. by beberebe: 7:54am On Jun 03, 2017
TheCabal:
I am glad the South-Easterners are showing their true colors. They have insisted they mean well for the Niger-Deltans, but the past few days we have seen several thread denigrating and slandering the Niger-Delta.

We Nigerian's are glad - the South-East has proven to the world they had and will never have any good intentions towards the Niger-Delta. The Biafran struggle was about the oil in the Niger-Delta and till this day it is still about the oil in the Niger-Delta.

The recent post showing Nigeria - how little the South-East is producing did not come as a shock to many of us become we know the South-East has difficulty courting sincerity and truthfulness. Anambra state did not make a dime in 2016 but recieved of 60BN naira from the center - most of this money comes from oil drilled in the Niger-Delta.

Remember that Lagos is not a yoruba land....says oba of Lagos.

So tell me what the SW contributes to Nigerian economy...

I will only blame IMO state that allowed NLNG to collect gas from their state and send to your regions.. ingrates.

You claim the SE are interested in the Nigerdelta oil....but who felt the recession most...even Ogun that claimed to make 72 billion collected the 2 times bail out from federal govt with nothing to show for it....

Ogun state have one of the poorest people in the nation comparable to ebony state.

Igbo's hustle on their own to make their living but your people always flood the multinationals for jobs....

Who are the parasite....

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Pure Example Of Southeast/southsouth Situation In Nigeria. by mekaboy(m): 8:06am On Jun 03, 2017
Leave SS alone, Igbos don't need SS. What do they have that we don't? If Nigeria is well restructured and every region allowed to develop, then we can strategize and related as neighbors or brothers, however they decide.

Nobody is going anywhere.

1 Like

Re: A Pure Example Of Southeast/southsouth Situation In Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 03, 2017
EzeUche:
This is funny and true.

However, I do think most of the people who post in this section as SS people are really Yoruba.

But the SS should realize they were given a raw deal even worse than the Igbo.

It will take decades to clean up their region and their precious oil will become increasingly less valuable so what will they have?

No SS man have questioned your identity as Ibo man.
Why must you always question us and call us afonja whenever we air out our view?
Everybody that supports your biafra and claims he/she is from the east you will boldly accept such and move along with him/her.
But when a SS man airs his view and it's not in favour of your biafra he becomes an afonja, yoruba Muslim from osogbo or hausa/fulani.

You guys should continue in your delusion.

4 Likes

Re: A Pure Example Of Southeast/southsouth Situation In Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 03, 2017
I see many writing referendum everywhere but fail to understand that a referendum will only take place where the people agitates for such.
So far this referendum is been drummed by Ibos from the SE.
Leave the SS alone and face your struggle yourselves.

1 Like

Re: A Pure Example Of Southeast/southsouth Situation In Nigeria. by waledeji(m): 10:24am On Jun 03, 2017
Ekinematics:

No SS man have questioned your identity as Ibo man.
Why must you always question us and call us afonja whenever we air out our view?
Everybody that supports your biafra and claims he/she is from the east you will boldly accept such and move along with him/her.
But when a SS man airs his view and it's not in favour of your biafra he becomes an afonja, yoruba Muslim from osogbo or hausa/fulani.

You guys should continue in your delusion.
They know what they are doing by calling you guys Afonjas, they are waging a psychological war against you guys in order to bully you guys into submission. They want it to appear as if all SS people are in support of Biafra. But few sensible ones among eboes know the truth, and anytime they try to tell them the truth, they call such people Afonjas as well. So my guy don't bother yourself to explain to them that you are not an Afonja, they know the truth but they just want to weaken your heart. Be strong Bro.

2 Likes

Re: A Pure Example Of Southeast/southsouth Situation In Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 03, 2017
i really really pity the yoruba tribe of western Nigeria.

swear. it will be like the biblical coming of Jesus.

then they will understand...

how they're hated accross the nation.. and funny how they will always think. Igbos are the hated tribe.

soon and very soon... their eyer will open..and stay open.. just bthat it's late already

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Pure Example Of Southeast/southsouth Situation In Nigeria. by Lloydfather(m): 10:38am On Jun 03, 2017
Guy I done my cap for u.
One of the sensible post I've red in resent time. God bless u.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Pure Example Of Southeast/southsouth Situation In Nigeria. by PapaBrowne(m): 10:53am On Jun 03, 2017
The terrible mindset that caused the failure of Biafra in 1967 is about to repeat itself.

That mindset is an aggressive one that suggests that whether the South South likes it or not, the destination must be the Biafra.

What's wrong with a dialogue that crafts a new destination for the collective of the entirety of the SS+SE?
Biafra is an emotional issue for Igbos mainly as a result of the war in 1967. Most South South tribes don't have that emotional connection.

3 Likes

Re: A Pure Example Of Southeast/southsouth Situation In Nigeria. by EzeUche(m): 12:35pm On Jun 03, 2017
Ekinematics:
I see many writing referendum everywhere but fail to understand that a referendum will only take place where the people agitates for such.
So far this referendum is been drummed by Ibos from the SE.
Leave the SS alone and face your struggle yourselves.

Listen here Yoruba, we will claim every single part of Igboland. From Edo to Rivers and to Benue to Cross River.

You will not Balkanize us ever again.

Nor will you dictate where Igboland borders begin and where they end

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Pure Example Of Southeast/southsouth Situation In Nigeria. by Amberon11: 12:47pm On Jun 03, 2017
You are in for a shock. Keep dreaming
EzeUche:

Listen here Yoruba, we will claim every single part of Igboland. From Edo to Rivers and to Benue to Cross River.

You will not Balkanize us ever again.

Nor will you dictate where Igboland borders begin and where they end
Re: A Pure Example Of Southeast/southsouth Situation In Nigeria. by EzeUche(m): 12:52pm On Jun 03, 2017
Amberon11:
You are in for a shock. Keep dreaming

There will not be any shock.

Every person will answer their papa's name. Including Igboland that extends past the traditional Southeast states

Ika
Ukwuani
Ikwerre
Ekpeye
Ogba

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Pure Example Of Southeast/southsouth Situation In Nigeria. by HiddenShadow: 12:57pm On Jun 03, 2017
EzeUche:

Every person will answer their papa's name. Including Igboland that extends past the traditional Southeast states

Ika
Ukwuani
Ikwerre
Ekpeye
Ogba

Supported
Re: A Pure Example Of Southeast/southsouth Situation In Nigeria. by Duru1(m): 1:02pm On Jun 03, 2017
TheCabal:

Do you actual know the territory ordinarily referred as Niger Delta? First, Niger Delta is a mere nomenclatural conjecture that has no statutory binding. If you are smart as you would want us to believe, you should abscond from the use of the phrase in manner you did in above crap.

1 Like

Re: A Pure Example Of Southeast/southsouth Situation In Nigeria. by fuckerholic(m): 1:17pm On Jun 03, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Which referendum coz I dont have idea of anyone in process
Re: A Pure Example Of Southeast/southsouth Situation In Nigeria. by Amberon11: 4:06pm On Jun 03, 2017
cheesy
EzeUche:

Ika
Ukwuani
Ikwerre
Ekpeye
Ogba

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Civil War Imminent As Residents Begin To Flee Aba, Lock Themselves / BREAKING NEWS: South East Governors Bans IPOB / Despite Proscription By Nigerian Govt,ipob Members Hold Meeting In Lagos(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.