Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,970 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

What Happens After All 21million Btc Are Completely Mined? - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Happens After All 21million Btc Are Completely Mined? (4299 Views)

What Is Mortgage Closing Disclosure? What Happens After Closing Disclosure? / WHAT HAPPENS AFTER A GREAT CRYPTO RECESSION? PATH TO RECOVERY / New £10 Note Security Features, What Happens After The Deadline? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happens After All 21million Btc Are Completely Mined? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 28, 2019
NairalandAngel:

If crypto is such a bright idea then why is it that all the developed economies have not adopted it a legal tender or replacement for fiat money.

You want to have a glimpse of my profile - I was a manager in a Big 4 professional services firm and later Chief Financial Officer of a multinational company with head office in an European country.

I'm very sure if I decide to 'stand still' ten years will not be enough for you to get to the level I have achieved!

see the argument your coming up with
So till something is adopted as a legal tender it remains a scam
go to the US and steal someones bitcoin, and you will find out how many years you will spend behind bars or find out how many have been arrested for stealing bitcoin ( which is not a legally recognisez tender according to you )

Its not a legal tender but US based Firms like Coinbase are not being shutdown by the very regulative SEC even after declaring 1BUSD in profit
or with all the Large Blockchain hedgefunds managing billions like Pantera capital

you all talk about things you know nothing about
all these so called professionals who think they are intelligent
stay in your field and get worshipped
when it comes to blockchain, your a kid and will always remain one
no one will kizz ur "managerial career azz " there
last i checked Crypto companies like coinbase and binance dusted several Big banks in europe with ITK : self acclaimed "CFOs" like you as advisors

and what makes you think you can talk when crypto is being discussed
park jare

we talking crypto , you dey talk manager, Justin Sun and Chanpeng Zao wont even give you gate man work at Binance or tron Foundation.
when it comes to Crypto all those paper achievements dont count.
Mark no go University am sure he will buy your organisations and its owners

i dont plan to get to your level Mr man
nothing on your profile to envy- if you were anything reasonable or as important as you feel you would not have to introduce yourself here, your just another regular employee who can be flung around like a ball undecided

my mentors are Billionaires like CZ and Co who have built multi Billion dollar brands in the crypto industry, something you wont do in your next ten lives.

level ke, devil ni

4 Likes

Re: What Happens After All 21million Btc Are Completely Mined? by ugnoble: 9:51pm On Aug 28, 2019
techtayo:

Are you also saying the Libra from the legendary FACEBOOK, who also got inspired by bitcoin (the grand father of all cryptos) is also a scam?

If yes is your answer, then what you are saying is that everything you have ever done as regards to Internet, in short the entirety of the advent of Internet is a scam..

Is this really your opinion that you claim to stand by?

Can I get your contact? Need to discuss.
Re: What Happens After All 21million Btc Are Completely Mined? by NairalandAngel(m): 7:08pm On Aug 29, 2019
maybachmusic:

see the argument your coming up with
So till something is adopted as a legal tender it remains a scam
go to the US and steal someones bitcoin, and you will find out how many years you will spend behind bars or find out how many have been arrested for stealing bitcoin ( which is not a legally recognisez tender according to you )

Its not a legal tender but US based Firms like Coinbase are not being shutdown by the very regulative SEC even after declaring 1BUSD in profit
or with all the Large Blockchain hedgefunds managing billions like Pantera capital

you all talk about things you know nothing about
all these so called professionals who think they are intelligent
stay in your field and get worshipped
when it comes to blockchain, your a kid and will always remain one
no one will kizz ur "managerial career azz " there
last i checked Crypto companies like coinbase and binance dusted several Big banks in europe with ITK : self acclaimed "CFOs" like you as advisors

and what makes you think you can talk when crypto is being discussed
park jare

we talking crypto , you dey talk manager, Justin Sun and Chanpeng Zao wont even give you gate man work at Binance or tron Foundation.
when it comes to Crypto all those paper achievements dont count.
Mark no go University am sure he will buy your organisations and its owners

i dont plan to get to your level Mr man
nothing on your profile to envy- if you were anything reasonable or as important as you feel you would not have to introduce yourself here, your just another regular employee who can be flung around like a ball undecided

my mentors are Billionaires like CZ and Co who have built multi Billion dollar brands in the crypto industry, something you wont do in your next ten lives.

level ke, devil ni

You're just rambling and talking rubbish.

...and please learn to write in proper grammar, prove that you passed through a good school!

After all your bullsh1t argument you still did not present evidence that shows that crypto has legal backing in any country in the world.

The fact that that so-called cryptos are declaring bogus profits does not in anyway confer legitimacy on them.

Come up with a more convincing argument that actually makes sense...I'm not impressed by get rich quick schemes that are not backed up by proper fundamentals
Re: What Happens After All 21million Btc Are Completely Mined? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 29, 2019
NairalandAngel:

You're just rambling and talking rubbish.

...and please learn to write in proper grammar, prove that you passed through a good school!

After all your bullsh1t argument you still did not present evidence that shows that crypto has legal backing in any country in the world.

The fact that that so-called cryptos are declaring bogus profits does not in anyway confer legitimacy on them.

Come up with a more convincing argument that actually makes sense...I'm not impressed by get rich quick schemes that are not backed up by proper fundamentals

no one needs to impress you

you dont matter when it comes to crypto cheesy cheesy cheesy

get lost "CFO" cheesy cheesy
Re: What Happens After All 21million Btc Are Completely Mined? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 29, 2019
techtayo:

Are you also saying the Libra from the legendary FACEBOOK, who also got inspired by bitcoin (the grand father of all cryptos) is also a scam?

If yes is your answer, then what you are saying is that everything you have ever done as regards to Internet, in short the entirety of the advent of Internet is a scam..

Is this really your opinion that you claim to stand by?

he knows nothing about crypto
dude came and was quoting useless achievements like who cares,
talking about grammar like i came here to intern for a job undecided

Legal tender ke
illegal tender ni

Justin Sun will buy him and his useless employers undecided undecided

serious companies are getting involved in crypto and one nobody is thinking his useless CV matters to us

1 Like

Re: What Happens After All 21million Btc Are Completely Mined? by NairalandAngel(m): 7:35pm On Aug 29, 2019
maybachmusic:

no one needs to impress you

you dont matter when it comes to crypto cheesy cheesy cheesy

get lost "CFO" cheesy cheesy

According to your profile you're most active in the Politics, Celebrities and Sports section...

Matters concerning finance and investment are way above you so I advise you stay in your lane by "Keeping up with the Kardashians"

This is what comes of making the internet so cheap and accessible - Any blockhead whose brain is the size of a peanut can come online and talk rubbish undecided
Re: What Happens After All 21million Btc Are Completely Mined? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 29, 2019
NairalandAngel:

According to your profile you're most active in the Politics, Celebrities and Sports section...

Matters concerning finance and investment are way above you so I advise you stay in your lane by "Keeping up with the Kardashians"

This is what comes of making the internet so cheap and accessible - Any blockhead whose brain is the size of a peanut can come online and talk rubbish undecided

a blockhead that was investing in ICOs and companies like binance and ripple when their coin was 0.20$ and now 26$ and the latter which did 10,000% in 2017 , something you can never learn with all your useless years of experience in an irrelevant job

you were hitting your head somewhere in the name of job

like i said get lost

the money crypto gave people, your profile wont give it in 50 lifetimes.
so stay your lane " professional "

get lost once again
go and read about companies like Ripple and pantera capital / coinbase and stop pouring your ignorance
when it comes to crypto your a blockhead and illiterate
so stick to your "job"

your type are the ones that tell people to go to school and not learn anything about investment, so that they end up file pushers like you did
stick to the offline stuff you know, crypto is not for you
whether you believe in it or not. no one gives a damn about your useless professional advice undecided
Re: What Happens After All 21million Btc Are Completely Mined? by NairalandAngel(m): 9:04pm On Aug 29, 2019
maybachmusic:

a blockhead that was investing in ICOs and companies like binance and ripple when their coin was 0.20$ and now 26$ and the latter which did 10,000% in 2017 , something you can never learn with all your useless years of experience in an irrelevant job

you were hitting your head somewhere in the name of job

like i said get lost

the money crypto gave people, your profile wont give it in 50 lifetimes.
so stay your lane " professional "

get lost once again
go and read about companies like Ripple and pantera capital / coinbase and stop pouring your ignorance
when it comes to crypto your a blockhead and illiterate
so stick to your "job"

your type are the ones that tell people to go to school and not learn anything about investment, so that they end up file pushers like you did
stick to the offline stuff you know, crypto is not for you
whether you believe in it or not. no one gives a damn about your useless professional advice undecided

Dunce!

Keep talking trash about how people made money from crypto...

How much of those monies did YOU make?

I'm very sure that in real life you're a timid little squirrel but the anonymity of the internet has made you bold enough to run your dirty stinking mouth. grin

This is the last response I will give you.

I have better things to do with my time than deign to exchange words with an uncultured lout like you.
Re: What Happens After All 21million Btc Are Completely Mined? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 29, 2019
NairalandAngel:

Dunce!

Keep talking trash about how people made money from crypto...

How much of those monies did YOU make?

I'm very sure that in real life you're a timid little squirrel but the anonymity of the internet has made you bold enough to run your dirty stinking mouth. grin

This is the last response I will give you.

I have better things to do with my time than deign to exchange words with an uncultured lout like you.

who needs your reply undecided

i made more than enough to toy with a failed self acclaimed VIP File pusher

your just another empty headed dunce who thinks they know something about cryptocurrencies

go and build your career - cause thats where you belong, make sure you work till 85 and build a profile you will need in heaven
undecided
Re: What Happens After All 21million Btc Are Completely Mined? by techtayo: 5:48pm On Aug 31, 2019
Please let's share our opinions and ideas constructively and not incitements, but if incitement is the way we love it ... bring it onnnnn.. It seems some of us are enjoying the flow. However, we are all entitled to our diverse expressions and opinions on the subject matter. Remember collective brainstormy expands our horizon on how we (Nigerian people at large and across borders ) perceive this fintech innovation called btc. As for me btc is worth investing in, with caution and constant manual or automated monitoring. And I don't think it is a scam. Nairalanders what's your take on this? .... the floor is open !!!
Re: What Happens After All 21million Btc Are Completely Mined? by luvluvluv: 12:22am On Sep 11, 2019
I was actually following the flow!

Am a bit surprised the self proclaimed investment guru doesn't know anything about crypto.
Can he even name any online market place currently not accepting crypto? Apart from eBay who r currently exploiting their own blockchain?

Crypto has gone mainstream! It doesn't care if anyone accepts or not. Any wonder why even though it's a serious threat to usd yet the us president can't do much?

Have u heard about Russia close to liquidating over 50percent of its external reserve into crypto instead of the usd? How about the current china- USA trade war? Do u know the underlying rout cause?

Crypto is fast becoming everything u see. Even that ur company will be left behind if it doesn't quickly accept blockchain tech.

And yes! Alot was made from xrp and many other coins in 2017. Most of us are witness to it.

Let me drop a piece of advice...

It's very close to making that move again as it has experienced the longest bear trend in its history. Accumulate as much as u can today while btc halving is May next year. Good luck

2 Likes

Re: What Happens After All 21million Btc Are Completely Mined? by grandstar(m): 1:50am On Sep 11, 2019
Sunnyja:
Everything depends on demand. True talk, but don't forget that there was a time btc was in the range of $1,600. There are predictions that the price of btc will fall in future as more and more coins [not necessarily btc] enters the crypto market.

Will BTC not be the Windows of the crypto world? Others are just pretenders
Re: What Happens After All 21million Btc Are Completely Mined? by 69MissedCalls(m): 12:18pm On Sep 11, 2019
Fresh money entered the market in June/July 2019. The trade volume right now is way higher than that of 2017/early 2018 which is a very good sign. Btc has consolidated above $10k. By December it should be at $15k approx. By May 2020, it would be at $20k. By December 2020, it will be back at $15k. By the end of 2021, it would be worth $100k-$200k. Screenshot this post and keep it. I have seen the future cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Happens After All 21million Btc Are Completely Mined? by SavageResponse(m): 7:31pm On Sep 11, 2019
69MissedCalls:
Fresh money entered the market in June/July 2019. The trade volume right now is way higher than that of 2017/early 2018 which is a very good sign. Btc has consolidated above $10k. By December it should be at $15k approx. By May 2020, it would be at $20k. By December 2020, it will be back at $15k. By the end of 2021, it would be worth $100k-$200k. Screenshot this post and keep it. I have seen the future cheesy

Which bullsh1t future did you see?!
Re: What Happens After All 21million Btc Are Completely Mined? by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 13, 2019
techtayo:
I have been thinking of the aftermath of this event, when all the 21 million btc that would ever exist are been fully mined. What would be the implication?, what would happen to miners that have spent so much on acquiring minning hardwares, and on cloud minning hashpower ?.. the resultant effect on transaction cost, etc.. Please let's share our opinions ..
How come no so-called guru on Nairaland has answered this question? It's a shame. Well, do you think after all 21 million coins have been mined, there won't be payment for miners? Miners get returns from new coins mined and also, transaction fees. If all coins have been mined, they still get transaction fees - so they don't lose. Also, why worry? We won't be alive to see that all 21 million have been mined! grin
Re: What Happens After All 21million Btc Are Completely Mined? by stagger: 9:38am On Oct 03, 2019
NairalandAngel:

If crypto is such a bright idea then why is it that all the developed economies have not adopted it a legal tender or replacement for fiat money.

You want to have a glimpse of my profile - I was a manager in a Big 4 professional services firm and later Chief Financial Officer of a multinational company with head office in an European country.

I'm very sure if I decide to 'stand still' ten years will not be enough for you to get to the level I have achieved!

If you achieved all this and you do not know that cryptos will be the next medium of exchange that will put banks and central banks out of business, then you really need re-education!

3 Likes

Re: What Happens After All 21million Btc Are Completely Mined? by NairalandAngel(m): 10:01am On Oct 03, 2019
stagger:

If you achieved all this and you do not know that cryptos will be the next medium of exchange that will put banks and central banks out of business, then you really need re-education!

Here we go again

Yes I agree cryptos (Which by the way are not regulated and anyone can just wake up and create and market his own version) will put banks and central banks out of business...in your village!

Please don't quote me again, I have better things to do with my time than argue over imaginary gold coins!!!
Re: What Happens After All 21million Btc Are Completely Mined? by luvluvluv: 12:35am On Oct 08, 2019
Regulations defeat the sole purpose of decentralisation. This is what makes it different from our todays traditional money. Bakkt has launched! Watch out what happens next. And for regulation sake, did u ever hear of ETFs?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maxwell Lands In Paris To Flex Our Money / Next-generation Of Millionaires / Investment One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.