Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Investment One - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment One (4302 Views)

'one Chance' With Investment One KGIF / Personal Savings Plans Offered By Investment-one Financial Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investment One by dongilly(m): 2:46pm On Jun 05, 2017
Investment One Financial Services Limited was incorporated in 2008 as GTB Asset Management Limited, a wholly owned Asset Management subsidiary of Guaranty Trust Bank (GTBank) to undertake the businesses of asset management and securities brokerage. In 2011, following new regulatory requirements, GTBank divested from the Company following a management buyout and the Company’s name was then changed to Investment One Financial Services (Investment One) with the long term goal of becoming the leading non-bank financial services group in Nigeria. The above firm offers many investment packages but the one I want to talk about is ABACUS MONEY MARKET FUND.
Abacus Money Market Fund is an open ended unit trust scheme particularly suited for retail, HNI and Institutional clients seeking for preservation of capital and short term returns.
The Abacus Money Market Fund was authorized and registered by the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) on 28th November 1990 as Abacus Unit Trust Scheme. Investment One Funds Management Limited was later appointed by the Trustee and approved by SEC in 2014 to act as Fund Manager to the fund.

Fund Fact
Minimum Subscription: N1,000
Fund Manager: Investment One Funds Management Limited (A subsidiary of Investment One Financial Services Limited)
Fund Trustees: United Capital Trustees
Fund Custodian/Bank: Stanbic IBTC
Fund Registrars: Apel Capital Registrars Limited
Suitable Investment for: Retail Investors, High Net-Worth Individuals and Institutions
Rating Agency: Agusto & Co Limited
Indicative Fund Rating: A(f)
Bank Account Details: United Capital Trustees/Abacus Money Market Fund
A/C NO: 0017139206
Required Documents:
• Completed subscription form
• Valid means of identification (Driver’s license, National ID Card or
International Passport)
• Utility Bill (PHCN Bill, LAWMA etc must be 3 month old or less)
• Passport Photograph

Features Benefits
• Minimum investment of N1,000
• Abacus Money Market Fund is an open-ended Investment Scheme with competitive returns
• A diversified portfolio with investments in quality money market instruments, short term debt securities, such as banker’s acceptances,
Commercial papers, treasury bills and others
BELOW is the details of a client who invested N1M and a monthly contribution of N10,000.00
We also have the following investment packages: Treasury bill, government bond, financial loan, shares etc.
For more information on our products and services please contact me on 08129924983 or visit our website www.investment-one.com

Re: Investment One by dongilly(m): 4:03pm On Jul 03, 2017
STILL SELLING...
Re: Investment One by Ifylicious: 7:34am On Apr 01, 2018
If you invest 500,000 what is the return on investment like monthly?
Re: Investment One by opomulero(m): 8:39pm On Jul 05, 2019
investment one hasn't credited any interest ds July and no quarterly update for me Running abacus with them, what is going on
Re: Investment One by dongilly(m): 10:03pm On Jul 05, 2019
opomulero:
investment one hasn't credited any interest ds July and no quarterly update for me Running abacus with them, what is going on
Pls use my number number on my post and call or text lets talk.
Re: Investment One by opomulero(m): 8:24am On Jul 07, 2019
cant find ur number
Re: Investment One by dongilly(m): 8:15pm On Jul 09, 2019
opomulero:
cant find ur number
08129924983 Simon

(1) (Reply)

Can An Undergraduate Take Chartered Institute Of Stockbrokers (cis)exam? / Develop Your Own App Like Uber/Taxify For Supermarkets, Home Cleaning Etc / Union Bank Shares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.