Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,453 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Man Correctly Predicted The Outcome Of 17 Football Matches And Won $2million. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Man Correctly Predicted The Outcome Of 17 Football Matches And Won $2million. (5781 Views)

Outcome Of Today's ASUU Meeting With FG / ASUU: See Outcome Of Todays ASUU Meeting With Federal Government / Outcome Of ASUU Congress Across Campuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Correctly Predicted The Outcome Of 17 Football Matches And Won $2million. by thinkmoney(m): 11:01pm On May 02, 2017
Samuel Abisai, 28, won the jackpot after placing about $2 on two separate picks, betting firm SportPesa says.
Mr Abisai plans to give some of his winnings back to society, including supporting his local football team in the western region of Kakamega.
The payout is reportedly one of the biggest ever paid in Kenya.
The average salary of a civil servant in Kenya is about $150 per month.
Kenyans are the biggest gamblers in sub-Saharan Africa. Three-quarters of 17-to-35 year olds in Kenya admit to having placed a bet, according to a recent survey.
Gambling on phone apps is easy, so many Kenyans regularly make payments through their mobile phones.
The government is worried - and has just slapped a 50% tax on bookmakers, lottery companies and sports betting sites.
Mr Abisai is, however, not affected as the taxation comes into effect next year.
"I think I am not going to bet again," Mr Abisai told journalists in Nairobi.
The company's boss Ronald Karauri led a convoy, including a stretch limousine, to pick up Mr Abisai from his home in the small town of Thika 45km (27 miles) north-east of the capital, Nairobi.
It had to navigate a large pothole just outside his home.
The father of one daughter works for a Chinese company and speaks fluent Mandarin. He has not decided whether he will quit his job.
However, he did say that top on his list of priorities is buying a car and investing in real estate.
The betting industry is rapidly growing across Africa.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Correctly Predicted The Outcome Of 17 Football Matches And Won $2million. by Nobody: 12:22am On May 03, 2017
Eeyah.
Re: Man Correctly Predicted The Outcome Of 17 Football Matches And Won $2million. by Juhann(f): 4:27am On May 03, 2017
Re: Man Correctly Predicted The Outcome Of 17 Football Matches And Won $2million. by adedayor08(m): 4:50am On May 03, 2017
Op are you kidding me?? Three-quarters of people within age 17-35 pays bet and the are highest gambler in Africa?
Oya come to Lagos come and see 1001% of youth either play lotto or sport bet or even both

anyway e no concern me make I continue my bitcoin hunt cool

6 Likes

Re: Man Correctly Predicted The Outcome Of 17 Football Matches And Won $2million. by Onyenna(m): 5:47am On May 03, 2017
I saw this on BBC and almost went crazy!!

Btw: The number of people who place bets in Nigeria is bigger than the entire population of Kenya....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Correctly Predicted The Outcome Of 17 Football Matches And Won $2million. by RealAdewole(m): 6:07am On May 03, 2017
Kenya and extraordinary bizarre news are like 5&6
Re: Man Correctly Predicted The Outcome Of 17 Football Matches And Won $2million. by Joephat(m): 6:34am On May 03, 2017
First Good news from Kenya,,, I go start this bet oo

1 Like

Re: Man Correctly Predicted The Outcome Of 17 Football Matches And Won $2million. by Nobody: 7:34am On May 03, 2017
Betting sites and companies are demonic and are major tools of the Antichrist to shackle humanity. They are directly related to the Illuminati, Freemason, KKK and whatever fucking satanic group there is out there.

I came to this conclusion after losing my hard earned N500 to bet9ja last month. How CAN Chelsea lose at home to ordinary Crystal Palace. Illuminati! angry angry

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Correctly Predicted The Outcome Of 17 Football Matches And Won $2million. by FMCASH(m): 7:45am On May 03, 2017
Mumu is really your name kwa grin
LastMumu:
Betting sites and companies are demonic and are major tools of the Antichrist to shackle humanity. They are directed related to the Illuminati, Freemason, KKK and whatever fucking satanic group there is out there.

I came to this conclusion after losing my hard earned N500 to bet9ja last month. How CAN Chelsea lose at home to ordinary Crystal Palace. Illuminati! angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Man Correctly Predicted The Outcome Of 17 Football Matches And Won $2million. by Tazdroid(m): 7:54am On May 03, 2017
$150 average civil servant salary??

For Kenya wey we dey yab sometimes onto marathon tinz?

That's about N63,000! Chai

Congrats to Mr. Abisai sha

6 Likes

Re: Man Correctly Predicted The Outcome Of 17 Football Matches And Won $2million. by Tazdroid(m): 7:57am On May 03, 2017
LastMumu:
Betting sites and companies are demonic and are major tools of the Antichrist to shackle humanity. They are directed related to the Illuminati, Freemason, KKK and whatever fucking satanic group there is out there.

So, it takes a loss of N500 for you to squeeze your brain and cook up conspiracy theories grin?

Guy, na FirstMumu u be

4 Likes

Re: Man Correctly Predicted The Outcome Of 17 Football Matches And Won $2million. by ayusco85(m): 8:20am On May 03, 2017
One day my own ticket go click. 20 million is all I need but Bet9ja site no dey gree odds more than 2000 or winnings above 1.5million.

The igwe must hear this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Correctly Predicted The Outcome Of 17 Football Matches And Won $2million. by Nobody: 8:56am On May 03, 2017
www.smtp-zone.su

We are since 2012 in this job,many people from here know me.

We sell the following products:

--Unlimited smtp > 6$
--Domain smtp > 3$
--Ip smtp > 4$
--Fixed sender smtp > 6$
--Cpanel > 8$
--Shell > 5$
--RDP > 10$

Our contact are:
*Yahoo : ssh_zone@yahoo.com

Our domain name is www.smtp-zone.su and www.ssh-zone.us
Re: Man Correctly Predicted The Outcome Of 17 Football Matches And Won $2million. by visiondee(m): 9:01am On May 03, 2017
Please who will loan me fund to bet? Once I win, the money will be shared equally. It's what we call partnership.

BTW, why do many of we youths derive joy in using short-cut to enjoy the luxury of life, and we constantly yawn to be given the rudder of the country's canoe to paddle. If this is how our past generations act without thier back bent under the shining sun smiling down the dark skin which beautifies the continent of African, bringing about the beauty and freedom we enjoy today, our continent would have been shared by those whom the far away sea sent to us with thier face as white as just harvested peeled cassava with the mindset of trampling us, breaking us, enslaving us forever.

We youths, lets think out of the box, we should never let the till of the soil of our fore fathers sip away.
Re: Man Correctly Predicted The Outcome Of 17 Football Matches And Won $2million. by thinkmoney(m): 10:30am On May 03, 2017
adedayor08:
Op are you kidding me?? Three-quarters of people within age 17-35 pays bet and the are highest gambler in Africa?
Oya come to Lagos come and see 1001% of youth either play lotto or sport bet or even both

anyway e no concern me make I continue my bitcoin hunt cool
My brother, me set get doubt o. But na stat I follow.
Re: Man Correctly Predicted The Outcome Of 17 Football Matches And Won $2million. by thoollz: 12:19pm On May 03, 2017
visiondee:
Please who will loan me fund to bet? Once I win, the money will be shared equally. It's what we call partnership.

BTW, why do many of we youths derive joy in using short-cut to enjoy the luxury of life, and we constantly yawn to be given the rudder of the country's canoe to paddle. If this is how our past generations act without thier back bent under the shining sun smiling down the dark skin which beautifies the continent of African, bringing about the beauty and freedom we enjoy today, our continent would have been shared by those whom the far away sea sent to us with thier face as white as just harvested peeled cassava with the mindset of trampling us, breaking us, enslaving us forever.

We youths, lets think out of the box, we should never let the till of the soil of our fore fathers sip away.

Guy what's bad in placing a bet, do u know of several people that have toiled day and night to make ends meet and nothing is forthcoming? Let's be realistic here, Nigeria is not a country that gives u hope for the future, instead u have to look for other avenues to make legitimate money yourself. I see nothing wrong in placing a bet especially when d bettor isn't cheating anyone.

3 Likes

Re: Man Correctly Predicted The Outcome Of 17 Football Matches And Won $2million. by Crazytrump(m): 12:36pm On May 03, 2017
ayusco85:
One day my own ticket go click. 20 million is all I need but Bet9ja site no dey gree odds more than 2000 or winnings above 1.5million.

The igwe must hear this
place your game after 9am, it will be placed even if it is 30m...anything before that time, it would be restricted to what u just said.
Re: Man Correctly Predicted The Outcome Of 17 Football Matches And Won $2million. by ayusco85(m): 12:52pm On May 03, 2017
Crazytrump:
place your game after 9am, it will be placed even if it is 30m...anything before that time, it would be restricted to what u just said.

Confirm guy. U correct. Be like u na shareholder for Bet9ja. Anyways tnx bro

3 Likes

Re: Man Correctly Predicted The Outcome Of 17 Football Matches And Won $2million. by tknyskny(m): 12:54pm On May 03, 2017
Na wa o......2million dollapo.....chai

1 Like

Re: Man Correctly Predicted The Outcome Of 17 Football Matches And Won $2million. by OjeabuluOdion(m): 1:01pm On May 03, 2017
Tazdroid:

So, it takes a loss of N500 for you to squeeze your brain and cook up conspiracy theories grin?

Guy, na FirstMumu u be
Think of something else Oga
Re: Man Correctly Predicted The Outcome Of 17 Football Matches And Won $2million. by Crazytrump(m): 1:20pm On May 03, 2017
ayusco85:

Confirm guy. U correct. Be like u na shareholder for Bet9ja. Anyways tnx bro
lol, na me even launch am sef...you welcome Bro
Re: Man Correctly Predicted The Outcome Of 17 Football Matches And Won $2million. by nc201016(m): 1:56pm On May 03, 2017
na so,
a man story can change in a minute depending on what you have done the previous minutes
always work or think hard so that your own minute would locate u..
congratulations to dis Kenya man

1 Like

Re: Man Correctly Predicted The Outcome Of 17 Football Matches And Won $2million. by visiondee(m): 2:10pm On May 03, 2017
thoollz:

Guy what's bad in placing a bet, do u know of several people that have toiled day and night to make ends meet and nothing is forthcoming? Let's be realistic here, Nigeria is not a country that gives u hope for the future, instead u have to look for other avenues to make legitimate money yourself. I see nothing wrong in placing a bet especially when d bettor isn't cheating anyone.
My brother, how often do you win against losing? going along the history lane, how many great men build thier empire based on staking thier fund? do you realised the margin of prosperity between those who start a company of it and ones placing the bet? my brother envision yourself playing the bet for the next 10years staking your fund and putting every fund of yours in enlarging the coast of business or building some parts of your life positively? there will always be difference. what is drawing back we youths is we want to get rich quickly without paying price.
Re: Man Correctly Predicted The Outcome Of 17 Football Matches And Won $2million. by Tazdroid(m): 2:52pm On May 03, 2017
OjeabuluOdion:
Think of something else Oga

Any suggestions? undecided
Re: Man Correctly Predicted The Outcome Of 17 Football Matches And Won $2million. by Badd0: 3:45pm On May 03, 2017
Who em con EPP? undecided
Re: Man Correctly Predicted The Outcome Of 17 Football Matches And Won $2million. by PLATO1U(m): 3:50pm On May 03, 2017
Two Hands Up In The Air....Origun Fetish At Work...
Re: Man Correctly Predicted The Outcome Of 17 Football Matches And Won $2million. by Lagbaja01(m): 5:42pm On May 03, 2017
D guy get discerning spirit for match prediction.....if you want this kind of spirit to mantle you click like. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unizik whatsapp Group 2018/2019 post ume Date and Admission - Nnamdi Azikiwe uni / Ooni, Others Bag Awards As EKSU Holds Convocation(read Details) / LIVE Updates From Different Universities On ASUU Members Resumption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.