Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Man Correctly Predicted The Outcome Of 17 Football Matches And Won $2million. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Man Correctly Predicted The Outcome Of 17 Football Matches And Won $2million. (5782 Views)

Outcome Of Today's ASUU Meeting With FG / ASUU: See Outcome Of Todays ASUU Meeting With Federal Government / Outcome Of ASUU Congress Across Campuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Man Correctly Predicted The Outcome Of 17 Football Matches And Won $2million. by Beejayx: 5:45pm On May 03, 2017
adedayor08:
Op are you kidding me?? Three-quarters of people within age 17-35 pays bet and the are highest gambler in Africa?
Oya come to Lagos come and see 1001% of youth either play lotto or sport bet or even both

anyway e no concern me make I continue my bitcoin hunt cool
Baba ow va
Re: Man Correctly Predicted The Outcome Of 17 Football Matches And Won $2million. by JinX100: 10:38pm On May 03, 2017
H
visiondee:
Please who will loan me fund to bet? Once I win, the money will be shared equally. It's what we call partnership.

BTW, why do many of we youths derive joy in using short-cut to enjoy the luxury of life, and we constantly yawn to be given the rudder of the country's canoe to paddle. If this is how our past generations act without thier back bent under the shining sun smiling down the dark skin which beautifies the continent of African, bringing about the beauty and freedom we enjoy today, our continent would have been shared by those whom the far away sea sent to us with thier face as white as just harvested peeled cassava with the mindset of trampling us, breaking us, enslaving us forever.

We youths, lets think out of the box, we should never let the till of the soil of our fore fathers sip away.

Even the white man's country has betting and lotto companies and as a matter of fact, Nigeria dey learn where oyinbo dey bet or play lotto. Bottom Line.... Use your head do am!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unizik whatsapp Group 2018/2019 post ume Date and Admission - Nnamdi Azikiwe uni / LIVE Updates From Different Universities On ASUU Members Resumption / Ooni, Others Bag Awards As EKSU Holds Convocation(read Details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.