Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Adesua Etomi & Her Baby Bump Pose With Banky W For "Wedding Party 2" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi & Her Baby Bump Pose With Banky W For "Wedding Party 2" (64928 Views)

Ebuka Falls While Playing Basketball With Banky W (Photos) / Leo Dasilva Calls Out Celebrities Who Now Want To Identify With Banky W / Femi Otedola Spotted With Banky W (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Adesua Etomi & Her Baby Bump Pose With Banky W For "Wedding Party 2" by Osehjame: 9:37am On May 04, 2017
Re: Adesua Etomi & Her Baby Bump Pose With Banky W For "Wedding Party 2" by geekybabe(f): 9:38am On May 04, 2017
its official. Efe and BBNaija is no longer trending

its now bankyw and adesua gist cheesy
You gotta give it to the mods that do the NL SEO analytics.
Re: Adesua Etomi & Her Baby Bump Pose With Banky W For "Wedding Party 2" by Sirpaul(m): 9:39am On May 04, 2017
Buh we are done with this now aba
Re: Adesua Etomi & Her Baby Bump Pose With Banky W For "Wedding Party 2" by Kaisy2017: 9:39am On May 04, 2017
I hope say e go last oooo. We no come to watch movies[color=#990000][/color]

Re: Adesua Etomi & Her Baby Bump Pose With Banky W For "Wedding Party 2" by geekybabe(f): 9:40am On May 04, 2017
nickyvick:
Banky W and Adesua should marry already. They look good together.

lol.. Sources say their intro is dis weekend sef
Re: Adesua Etomi & Her Baby Bump Pose With Banky W For "Wedding Party 2" by Kaisy2017: 9:43am On May 04, 2017
I hope say the thing go last cause marriage no be Nollywood

Re: Adesua Etomi & Her Baby Bump Pose With Banky W For "Wedding Party 2" by Antoeni(m): 9:44am On May 04, 2017
From clapping dance dey start

Re: Adesua Etomi & Her Baby Bump Pose With Banky W For "Wedding Party 2" by igbalodehunter(m): 9:49am On May 04, 2017
I Just Hoped No More Fight From Mrs OBIANUJU And Mrs Bamidele Coker.
Re: Adesua Etomi & Her Baby Bump Pose With Banky W For "Wedding Party 2" by Damseldammie(f): 9:50am On May 04, 2017
nickyvick:

Honestly
Re: Adesua Etomi & Her Baby Bump Pose With Banky W For "Wedding Party 2" by sisisioge: 9:50am On May 04, 2017
Omg! Ohmygaud! It is well sha.
Re: Adesua Etomi & Her Baby Bump Pose With Banky W For "Wedding Party 2" by adrian3000(m): 9:55am On May 04, 2017
adedayoa2:
as in ehn, I can't stop watching the scene where the Yoruba family danced into the hall. Ginger o ginger o
U don read my mind finish grin grin grin

I so love that part cheesy

Re: Adesua Etomi & Her Baby Bump Pose With Banky W For "Wedding Party 2" by adadioranmah(f): 9:58am On May 04, 2017
adedayoa2:
as in ehn, I can't stop watching the scene where the Yoruba family danced into the hall. Ginger o ginger o

I swear that is the greatest scene in that movie... it is so hilarious

Re: Adesua Etomi & Her Baby Bump Pose With Banky W For "Wedding Party 2" by 9jatatafo(m): 9:58am On May 04, 2017
Mr Capable must have deposited his gene inside Adesua for 9-months safe keep
Re: Adesua Etomi & Her Baby Bump Pose With Banky W For "Wedding Party 2" by Nobody: 9:59am On May 04, 2017
Must they get pregnant before they marry?? angry angry

This is so common among Yoruba's why
Re: Adesua Etomi & Her Baby Bump Pose With Banky W For "Wedding Party 2" by mctowel01: 10:00am On May 04, 2017
Thinking value wise... Banky w and Adesuwa just rose their individual and combined market value in the entertainment industry. Many will want to attend their real weddings, many will also want to watch wedding party and the forth coming wedding party 2(mostly girls).. Good fortunes for the producers. This is real partnership growth.

Re: Adesua Etomi & Her Baby Bump Pose With Banky W For "Wedding Party 2" by wristbangle: 10:01am On May 04, 2017
Awww congrats to the latest celebrity couple

Re: Adesua Etomi & Her Baby Bump Pose With Banky W For "Wedding Party 2" by Nobody: 10:01am On May 04, 2017
geekybabe:
its official. Efe and BBNaija is no longer trending

its now bankyw and adesua gist cheesy
You gotta give it to the mods that do the NL SEO analytics.
Lool grin grin, they only trend for stupid reasons. No tangible stuff yet..

Fingers crossed though
Re: Adesua Etomi & Her Baby Bump Pose With Banky W For "Wedding Party 2" by Amisaint: 10:05am On May 04, 2017
wow.......so happy for these two as if am related to them
Re: Adesua Etomi & Her Baby Bump Pose With Banky W For "Wedding Party 2" by Yuneehk(f): 10:06am On May 04, 2017
Blessedgurl:
Eyin temi bawo ni o shewa

Wedding Party 2

Lovely Concept Lovely Thespians
I love that song like crazy! I'm guessing Yinka sang it? Where can I download pleaaseee
Re: Adesua Etomi & Her Baby Bump Pose With Banky W For "Wedding Party 2" by tickertop(m): 10:13am On May 04, 2017
And the pastor

Re: Adesua Etomi & Her Baby Bump Pose With Banky W For "Wedding Party 2" by creamylicious(f): 10:13am On May 04, 2017
Snow5:

I watched that very scene like 200 times while watching the movie... Very funny... The competition was high between the two mothers of the family..

They just have to give it to the yoruba in that movie.
please can it be downloaded or streamed live
Re: Adesua Etomi & Her Baby Bump Pose With Banky W For "Wedding Party 2" by itzkissabel(f): 10:21am On May 04, 2017
crushing on banky's elder brother

Re: Adesua Etomi & Her Baby Bump Pose With Banky W For "Wedding Party 2" by Prettiepearlz(f): 10:23am On May 04, 2017
Deejacy2:
Must they get pregnant before they marry?? angry angry

This is so common among Yoruba's why
If you read well to understand and if not for the op who doesn't know how to report a story, you would know the baby bump is for a movie called wedding party 2 and she isn't pregnant for real. And besides what's with you guys and stereotype?

Re: Adesua Etomi & Her Baby Bump Pose With Banky W For "Wedding Party 2" by amuijiji: 10:24am On May 04, 2017
nickyvick:

Sure we would too wink wink
Re: Adesua Etomi & Her Baby Bump Pose With Banky W For "Wedding Party 2" by umarshehu58(m): 10:26am On May 04, 2017
RMD get swagg
Re: Adesua Etomi & Her Baby Bump Pose With Banky W For "Wedding Party 2" by eitsei(m): 10:33am On May 04, 2017
adedayoa2:
it's one of my favorite scenes in the movie
Re: Adesua Etomi & Her Baby Bump Pose With Banky W For "Wedding Party 2" by ayando(m): 10:33am On May 04, 2017
Prettiepearlz:

If you read well to understand and if not for the op who doesn't know how to report a story, you would know the baby bump is for a movie called wedding party 2 and she isn't pregnant for real. And besides what's with you guys and stereotype?

You get time dey answer am. Can't she read previous comments on the op?

Re: Adesua Etomi & Her Baby Bump Pose With Banky W For "Wedding Party 2" by Omojudy: 10:40am On May 04, 2017
They wan use part two spoil d beauty of that film.
Re: Adesua Etomi & Her Baby Bump Pose With Banky W For "Wedding Party 2" by Prettiepearlz(f): 10:45am On May 04, 2017
ayando:

You get time dey answer am. Can't she read previous comments on the op?
Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy. You know some people don't read post here but they comment, that why a lot of them do go off point. I wonder why they can't read at their youthful age grin grin grin grin
Re: Adesua Etomi & Her Baby Bump Pose With Banky W For "Wedding Party 2" by Nobody: 10:52am On May 04, 2017
Prettiepearlz:

ok thabks for the correction. Not stereotyping ooo

Most of them usually do this before marriage, all my Yoruba friends did this.
Re: Adesua Etomi & Her Baby Bump Pose With Banky W For "Wedding Party 2" by yebo: 10:55am On May 04, 2017
The pastor said in " the bible says no forget what the bible says" that place made me laugh too, there is one scene I don't know if anyone noticed it , a woman i guess she is from the groom side you need to see the way she was rushing the food, the food was hot in her mouth she quickly drank water, it is one of my favorite scene.
Re: Adesua Etomi & Her Baby Bump Pose With Banky W For "Wedding Party 2" by Prettiepearlz(f): 10:56am On May 04, 2017
Deejacy2:
ok thabks for the correction. Not stereotyping ooo

Most of them usually do this before marriage, all my Yoruba friends did this.
All your Yoruba friends doesn't account for all the Yoruba ladies and guys out there. There are millions of Yoruba ladies and guys out there so just 3 or let's say 10 of your friends doesn't account for them all.

Nicah The Queen Take Down Bikini Photo After Backlash / #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke / Olamide And Family Share 2019 Christmas Pictures