Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,881 members, 7,810,378 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Fayose Allegedly Got N1.5 Billion To Mobilise Voters For Registration – Apc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Allegedly Got N1.5 Billion To Mobilise Voters For Registration – Apc (730 Views)

Nigeria Exported $4.47bn Crude, FAAC Got N1.83tn —NNPC / Statistics Of Registered Voters For 2019 Elections / 2019: Atiku’s “think Tank” To Rally Voters For PDP In 774 Lgas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Allegedly Got N1.5 Billion To Mobilise Voters For Registration – Apc by voiceoftheupcom: 5:46am On May 03, 2017
FAYOSE ALLEGEDLY GOT N1.5 BILLION TO MOBILISE VOTERS FOR REGISTRATION – APC
source: http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/05/fayose-allegedly-got-n15-billion-to.html

The All Progressives Congress (APC) in Ekiti State has alleged that Governor Ayodele Fayose received N1.5 billion to mobilise residents of the state of voting age to participate in the ongoing continuous voter registration exercise being undertaken by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).
APC State Deputy Chairman, Mrs Kemi Olaleye, who did not disclose the source of the money, said: “We have it on good authority that the money is meant to be shared at N5,000 to each of the expected 300,000 registrants. The Governor gave the figure of 300,000 and he got the money for them”.
Olaleye, who lamented that the governor was shortchanging the registrants with the N2,000 he announced as encouragement for them, challenging him to a debate on what he intended to do with the balance of N3,000 in 300,000 places that he had allegedly held back.
Olaleye said: “I raised this issue and challenged the governor on it since last Thursday and he has not been forthcoming since then. I am still challenging him to come to tell Ekiti people the true position if he can controvert what I have said”.
The APC boss, who spoke at a meeting of the Ado Ekiti Local Government chapter of the Party in the State capital on Tuesday, charged party members who are eligible to participate in the exercise not to hesitate, adding: “The money Fayose has announced is not for People’s Democratic Party (PDP) members only. It is for Ekiti. It is necessary for you to register and collect your voter cards so that you can cast your votes for APC during elections.
The APC leader also felicitated with workers in the State on the occasion of the May Day, but regretted that the present administration in the state had been insensitive to their plight.
“I share with you your pains and hardship as a result of eight months’ unpaid salaries, unpaid pensions and gratuities and denial of proper welfare packages. We are praying that the Lord delivers us from the present government in the State by removing it from power,” she said.
Also speaking, APC chieftain, Mr Olufemi Aduloju, who said the monthly meeting hosted by the wards on rotational basis was to test the popularity of the Party, expressed confidence in APC ability and readiness to win free and fair elections in the state at any time.
Aduloju sympathised with workers in the state who he said had been betrayed by their leadership under the aegis of Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC) and Trade Union Congress (TUC).
The APC chieftain alleged that the workers’ leadership were bribed to honour Fayose with Comrade Governor, wondering, “How could NLC and TUC union leaders be bought over to give award to a governor who’s owing them salaries? What a shame!!”

1 Like

Re: Fayose Allegedly Got N1.5 Billion To Mobilise Voters For Registration – Apc by orunto27: 5:53am On May 03, 2017
Far far far foul. It's a white lie.
Re: Fayose Allegedly Got N1.5 Billion To Mobilise Voters For Registration – Apc by blackpanda: 6:13am On May 03, 2017
orunto27:
Far far far foul. It's a white lie.

Smh. I know he is your master and saviour, but my dear, trust no politician. They are all thieves!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Allegedly Got N1.5 Billion To Mobilise Voters For Registration – Apc by Smellymouth: 6:13am On May 03, 2017
Hhmmmm
Re: Fayose Allegedly Got N1.5 Billion To Mobilise Voters For Registration – Apc by Firefire(m): 6:24am On May 03, 2017
APC & Propaganda. undecided
Re: Fayose Allegedly Got N1.5 Billion To Mobilise Voters For Registration – Apc by Vicolan: 6:25am On May 03, 2017
The guy above me kwns my mind!!!

Pls talk about Osun state thief too naw...... Baba Hafusa( Half salary)

1 Like

Re: Fayose Allegedly Got N1.5 Billion To Mobilise Voters For Registration – Apc by Justuceleague2: 6:42am On May 03, 2017
I don't know or trust this eyes of Lagos source

But we know Fayose has done so before
Re: Fayose Allegedly Got N1.5 Billion To Mobilise Voters For Registration – Apc by inourcare: 6:42am On May 03, 2017
Work Done!
Re: Fayose Allegedly Got N1.5 Billion To Mobilise Voters For Registration – Apc by BrutalJab: 7:19am On May 03, 2017
blackpanda:

Smh. I know he is your master and saviour, but my dear, trust no politician. They are all thieves!
but you can trust buhari and Lootimi Amathief abi?
Re: Fayose Allegedly Got N1.5 Billion To Mobilise Voters For Registration – Apc by orunto27: 7:30am On May 03, 2017
Fayiose is The First IPOB High Chief Olu-Oyin-Unju-Bigbo!!!
Re: Fayose Allegedly Got N1.5 Billion To Mobilise Voters For Registration – Apc by orunto27: 7:34am On May 03, 2017
First Governor of IPOB!!!
Re: Fayose Allegedly Got N1.5 Billion To Mobilise Voters For Registration – Apc by olaezebala: 8:50am On May 03, 2017
1.5 to mobilize people for registration not voting ooo, registration ba? think of another lie jare.

(1) (Reply)

Show Me On Buhari's Supporter/apc Supporter Who Doesn't Hate Nnamdi Kanu / Tension At Oshodi Over Killing Of NURTW Boss, Hamburger / BREAKING: Musiliu Obanikoro Dumps PDP For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.