Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Show Me On Buhari's Supporter/apc Supporter Who Doesn't Hate Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Show Me On Buhari's Supporter/apc Supporter Who Doesn't Hate Nnamdi Kanu (730 Views)

Governor Lalong's Christmas Rice To Garah Unit In Plateau Angers APC Supporter / Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised / Between Reno Omokri And A Buhari Supporter Who Won't Swear With Quran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Show Me On Buhari's Supporter/apc Supporter Who Doesn't Hate Nnamdi Kanu by Ubanaese1: 2:31pm On May 07, 2017
let's examine Buhari's supporters

cc

Omenkalives
LionDeLeo
ngeneukwenu
Jetleeee
HungerBAD

6 Likes

Re: Show Me On Buhari's Supporter/apc Supporter Who Doesn't Hate Nnamdi Kanu by babyfaceafrica: 2:36pm On May 07, 2017
Anoda tribal thread...ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Show Me On Buhari's Supporter/apc Supporter Who Doesn't Hate Nnamdi Kanu by Ubanaese1: 2:38pm On May 07, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Anoda tribal thread...ok
i took reference from ngeneukwenu
so start from there at least

7 Likes

Re: Show Me On Buhari's Supporter/apc Supporter Who Doesn't Hate Nnamdi Kanu by frankdoz25: 2:38pm On May 07, 2017
they are zoo monkeys and baboons! all hail Biafra!

3 Likes

Re: Show Me On Buhari's Supporter/apc Supporter Who Doesn't Hate Nnamdi Kanu by Okoyiboz3: 2:38pm On May 07, 2017
On a Sunday when sane people are resting, this is the trash you come up with?
Truly, there is no peace for the wicked.

3 Likes

Re: Show Me On Buhari's Supporter/apc Supporter Who Doesn't Hate Nnamdi Kanu by Ubanaese1: 2:40pm On May 07, 2017
Okoyiboz3:
On a Sunday when sane people are resting, this is the trash you come up with?

Truly, there is no peace for the wicked.
same with my mentor ngeneukwenu abi you no see his thread?

bunch of bloody hypocrites

10 Likes

Re: Show Me On Buhari's Supporter/apc Supporter Who Doesn't Hate Nnamdi Kanu by mascot87(m): 2:53pm On May 07, 2017
Show me one Nnamdi Kanu supporter that doesn't hate Buhari too

7 Likes

Re: Show Me On Buhari's Supporter/apc Supporter Who Doesn't Hate Nnamdi Kanu by ipobbigot7: 2:57pm On May 07, 2017
You first show me one Kanu supporter that doesn't hate Buhari.

Kanu is a fraud and a traitor.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show Me On Buhari's Supporter/apc Supporter Who Doesn't Hate Nnamdi Kanu by EDSONSMITH(m): 3:15pm On May 07, 2017
we are waiting o, just one Kanu supporter that doesn't hate our president

1 Like

Re: Show Me On Buhari's Supporter/apc Supporter Who Doesn't Hate Nnamdi Kanu by greatiyk4u(m): 3:31pm On May 07, 2017
See me here
Re: Show Me On Buhari's Supporter/apc Supporter Who Doesn't Hate Nnamdi Kanu by 989900: 3:32pm On May 07, 2017
What is a 'Nnamdi Kanu'?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show Me On Buhari's Supporter/apc Supporter Who Doesn't Hate Nnamdi Kanu by paramakina202: 3:41pm On May 07, 2017
EDSONSMITH:
were are waiting o, just one Kanu supporter that doesn't hate our president
I love Mr President!
You won't deny that.
Re: Show Me On Buhari's Supporter/apc Supporter Who Doesn't Hate Nnamdi Kanu by DrGoodman: 3:43pm On May 07, 2017
Let the thread go on, Buhari supporters are bitter haters and losers grin

5 Likes

Re: Show Me On Buhari's Supporter/apc Supporter Who Doesn't Hate Nnamdi Kanu by Mynd42: 3:45pm On May 07, 2017
989900:
What is a 'Nnamdi Kanu'?
The guy who turned a sitting president into a vegetable from prison.

Go and tell Buhari that I said he's mad. - Kanu (2017)

5 Likes

Re: Show Me On Buhari's Supporter/apc Supporter Who Doesn't Hate Nnamdi Kanu by OAFMods: 4:02pm On May 07, 2017
Ubanaese1:
let's examine Buhari's supporters

cc

Omenkalives
LionDeLeo
ngeneukwenu
Jetleeee
HungerBAD

Wrong question. Kanu is a nobody in Nigeria and does not deserve the loves of Nigerian. Kanu fights for Biafrans which is a section of Nigeria n only those who share his aspiration deserve to show him love. Buhari on the other hand is the president of the federal republic of Nigeria and deserves the love of every reasonable Nigerian.

Your question should be to show the world any Biafran that loves Nigeria or Buhari. If there's none then Biafra n everything it represent deserves no love from Buhari or Nigeria. For those in doubt all agitators are persecuted and the likes of Israel vs Palestine, Turkey vs Kurds, Spain vs Catalonia, UK vs Ireland and many other comes to mind.

Biafra deserves no sympathy from Nigeria, Buhari has a right to be magnanimous to grant whatever agitation Biafrans are clamouring for but whatever they can not get when Azikwe, Ironsi, Ebele were leading Nigeria should not be granted to them when Buhari is the president. They should work hard to install a president who will do their bidding and not believe they are entitled to all rights irrespective of the divide they find themselves.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show Me On Buhari's Supporter/apc Supporter Who Doesn't Hate Nnamdi Kanu by 989900: 4:03pm On May 07, 2017
Mynd42:

The guy who turned a sitting president into a vegetable from prison.

Go and tell Buhari that I said he's mad. - Kanu (2017)

Meh.

2 Likes

Re: Show Me On Buhari's Supporter/apc Supporter Who Doesn't Hate Nnamdi Kanu by Agumbankembu: 4:35pm On May 07, 2017
OAFMods:

Wrong question. Kanu is a nobody in Nigeria and does not deserve the loves of Nigerian. Kanu fights for Biafrans which is a section of Nigeria n only those who share his aspiration deserve to show him love. Buhari on the other hand is the president of the federal republic of Nigeria and deserves the love of every reasonable Nigerian.

Your question should be to show the world any Biafran that loves Nigeria or Buhari. If there's none then Biafra n everything it represent deserves no love from Buhari or Nigeria. For those in doubt all agitators are persecuted and the likes of Israel vs Palestine, Turkey vs Kurds, Spain vs Catalonia, UK vs Ireland and many other comes to mind.

Biafra deserves no sympathy from Nigeria, Buhari has a right to be magnanimous to grant whatever agitation Biafrans are clamouring for but whatever they can not get when Azikwe, Ironsi, Ebele were leading Nigeria should not be granted to them when Buhari is the president. They should work hard to install a president who will do their bidding and not believe they are entitled to all rights irrespective of the divide they find themselves.

Hateful bigotic Oduo man.

5 Likes

Re: Show Me On Buhari's Supporter/apc Supporter Who Doesn't Hate Nnamdi Kanu by ProWalker: 4:39pm On May 07, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Hateful bigotic Oduo man.

Typical Ibo! When the truth stares him in the face, he will cowardly mumble some incoherent insults.

4 Likes

Re: Show Me On Buhari's Supporter/apc Supporter Who Doesn't Hate Nnamdi Kanu by Mynd42: 4:44pm On May 07, 2017
OAFMods:

Afonja analysis. See as 10 is greater than 20. No wonder your presidiot said that 97 + 5= 100% cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Show Me On Buhari's Supporter/apc Supporter Who Doesn't Hate Nnamdi Kanu by OAFMods: 5:06pm On May 07, 2017
Mynd42:

Afonja analysis. See as 10 is greater than 20. No wonder your presidiot said that 97 + 5= 100% cheesy

[quote author=Agumbankembu post=56296048]
Hateful bigotic Oduo man.[/[quote]

No one will be sympathizing with your sorry ass while you pray for the destruction of the country. Like I told previously you both can pleasurably head to hell as there is no love lost. Is hate is all you have to offer double dose of hate is what you shall receive. No be only Igbo get prerogative to hate for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Show Me On Buhari's Supporter/apc Supporter Who Doesn't Hate Nnamdi Kanu by Ubanaese1: 5:09pm On May 07, 2017
[s]
OAFMods:

[/s]answer my question and stop talking nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Show Me On Buhari's Supporter/apc Supporter Who Doesn't Hate Nnamdi Kanu by Ikeg: 5:11pm On May 07, 2017
OP you should also add that is not hateful bigot and insult igbo even before buffori became president
Re: Show Me On Buhari's Supporter/apc Supporter Who Doesn't Hate Nnamdi Kanu by Beremx(f): 5:13pm On May 07, 2017
Bloodykiller. grin

1 Like

Re: Show Me On Buhari's Supporter/apc Supporter Who Doesn't Hate Nnamdi Kanu by ifeanyiAdemola: 5:29pm On May 07, 2017
leave those hatefull beings.
Re: Show Me On Buhari's Supporter/apc Supporter Who Doesn't Hate Nnamdi Kanu by Adiola(f): 6:46pm On May 07, 2017
am Yoruba and am scared of this break where do I belong ? this Biafra stuff is getting stronger by the day am half IGbo as well what happens to me

1 Like

Re: Show Me On Buhari's Supporter/apc Supporter Who Doesn't Hate Nnamdi Kanu by anaton(m): 7:01pm On May 07, 2017
mascot87:
Show me one Nnamdi Kanu supporter that doesn't hate Buhari too

I support Nnamdi Kanu and I don't hate Buhari.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky / Iwuanyanwu: Why Igbos Do Not Wish To Secede From Nigeria / BREAKING: Senate Passes Petroleum Industry Governance Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.