Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Am So Happy Av Found The Owner Of The Vivo Phone I Once Picked On My Way To Site - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Am So Happy Av Found The Owner Of The Vivo Phone I Once Picked On My Way To Site (1686 Views)

The Vivo Smartphone Thread / Suggest A Phone I can Buy For 30k / How Do I Reach The Owner Of This Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am So Happy Av Found The Owner Of The Vivo Phone I Once Picked On My Way To Site by ajarossi(m): 6:56am On May 03, 2017
At last av found the owner of the vivo phone i once posted here. Thanks so much for ur 1daful suggestions it really helped. How I got her contact? after a month I decided to format the phone since that's the only option. Just 2days ago I was playing some of my recorded songs on the phone, I came across a voice chart saved on the memory card with a phone contact immediately I called the number behold it was a brother to the phone owner. He then gave my number to his sister, she called latter n i asked her to come to a bus stop n collect her phone. she ws very happy to c her lost phone again...putting smiles on someone's face is an obligation.

7 Likes

Re: Am So Happy Av Found The Owner Of The Vivo Phone I Once Picked On My Way To Site by Marvel1206: 6:59am On May 03, 2017
Weldone

2 Likes

Re: Am So Happy Av Found The Owner Of The Vivo Phone I Once Picked On My Way To Site by GavelSlam: 7:11am On May 03, 2017
This story is still loading.
Re: Am So Happy Av Found The Owner Of The Vivo Phone I Once Picked On My Way To Site by lyriclekidd(m): 7:29am On May 03, 2017
love story started from there lol
Re: Am So Happy Av Found The Owner Of The Vivo Phone I Once Picked On My Way To Site by heavenhug: 7:32am On May 03, 2017
Guy u go like woman, madam se sombori can't not find phone for u in peace ni? Guy u are nice and a u like woman too. I Guess the motivation to find the owner. Lol
Re: Am So Happy Av Found The Owner Of The Vivo Phone I Once Picked On My Way To Site by ITbomb(m): 7:37am On May 03, 2017
How lost and found phone brought us together. Coming up next on nairaland

6 Likes

Re: Am So Happy Av Found The Owner Of The Vivo Phone I Once Picked On My Way To Site by Nobody: 7:44am On May 03, 2017
ajarossi:
At last av found the owner of the vivo phone i once posted here. Thanks so much for ur 1daful suggestions it really helped. How I got her contact? after a month I decided to format the phone since that's the only option. Just 2days ago I was playing some of my recorded songs on the phone, I came across a voice chart saved on the memory card with a phone contact immediately I called the number behold it was a brother to the phone owner. He then gave my number to his sister, she called latter n i asked her to come to a bus stop n collect her phone. she ws very happy to c her lost phone again...putting smiles in someone's face is an obligation.
is that u and the owner?
Re: Am So Happy Av Found The Owner Of The Vivo Phone I Once Picked On My Way To Site by ajarossi(m): 7:58am On May 03, 2017
heavenhug:
Guy u go like woman, madam se sombori can't not find phone for u in peace ni?
Guy u are nice and a u like woman too.
I Guess the motivation to find the owner. Lol
being nice has absolutely nothing 2do with gender

1 Like

Re: Am So Happy Av Found The Owner Of The Vivo Phone I Once Picked On My Way To Site by ajarossi(m): 8:00am On May 03, 2017
ITbomb:
How lost and found phone brought us together. Coming up next on nairaland
africans n black mind shaa
Re: Am So Happy Av Found The Owner Of The Vivo Phone I Once Picked On My Way To Site by ddjay: 8:02am On May 03, 2017
ajarossi:
At last av found the owner of the vivo phone i once posted here. Thanks so much for ur 1daful suggestions it really helped. How I got her contact? after a month I decided to format the phone since that's the only option. Just 2days ago I was playing some of my recorded songs on the phone, I came across a voice chart saved on the memory card with a phone contact immediately I called the number behold it was a brother to the phone owner. He then gave my number to his sister, she called latter n i asked her to come to a bus stop n collect her phone. she ws very happy to c her lost phone again...putting smiles in someone's face is an obligation.
everybody stand up and clap for him; KPA KPA KPAKPA KPA. ajarossi God bless u. KPA KPA KPAKPA KPA. ajarossi God bless u

2 Likes

Re: Am So Happy Av Found The Owner Of The Vivo Phone I Once Picked On My Way To Site by Marvel1206: 8:20am On May 03, 2017
ajarossi:
africans n black mind shaa
Lol. Dem dey wish u well na
Re: Am So Happy Av Found The Owner Of The Vivo Phone I Once Picked On My Way To Site by idu1(m): 8:30am On May 03, 2017
Ie that your pre wedding photo?
Re: Am So Happy Av Found The Owner Of The Vivo Phone I Once Picked On My Way To Site by mummyson26(m): 9:45am On May 03, 2017
ajarossi:
At last av found the owner of the vivo phone i once posted here. Thanks so much for ur 1daful suggestions it really helped. How I got her contact? after a month I decided to format the phone since that's the only option. Just 2days ago I was playing some of my recorded songs on the phone, I came across a voice chart saved on the memory card with a phone contact immediately I called the number behold it was a brother to the phone owner. He then gave my number to his sister, she called latter n i asked her to come to a bus stop n collect her phone. she ws very happy to c her lost phone again...putting smiles on someone's face is an obligation.
Nice one bro

1 Like

Re: Am So Happy Av Found The Owner Of The Vivo Phone I Once Picked On My Way To Site by hernandson(m): 9:56am On May 03, 2017
your so IN THERE!!!! (ppl who watched every body hate Chris can relate)

1 Like

Re: Am So Happy Av Found The Owner Of The Vivo Phone I Once Picked On My Way To Site by Tazdroid(m): 12:01pm On May 03, 2017
Few among many

See as una snap like say na prewedding photo grin
Re: Am So Happy Av Found The Owner Of The Vivo Phone I Once Picked On My Way To Site by kestolove95(m): 12:47pm On May 03, 2017
So wetin cum bring snappin cum in2 d scene nw?
Re: Am So Happy Av Found The Owner Of The Vivo Phone I Once Picked On My Way To Site by Donsammi(m): 4:48pm On May 03, 2017
*Headlines

*How lost and found phone brought us together.

*You can actually get your mr-right when you misplace your phone. misplace that precious phone now!!

*The lost and found phone couples...
*the lost phone and us.
*living happily ever after with our lost but found phone.

(1) (Reply)

Huawei Beat Apple For The Second Place In The Global Smartphone Market / Infinix Hot 5S: Punch Hole Camera In The Budget / Infinix S5 Price And Phone Specs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.