Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

"I Don’t Want To Contest Again" - Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Don’t Want To Contest Again" - Fayose (22527 Views)

Again Fayose, Fayemi Lock Horns Over Alleged Sales Of Government Property / Again, Fayose Is ‘man Of The Year 2017’ / Opinion Poll: Should PMB Contest Again, Will You Vote Him? See Voting Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Don’t Want To Contest Again" - Fayose by Mandesz(m): 9:30am On May 03, 2017
k
Re: "I Don’t Want To Contest Again" - Fayose by veekid(m): 9:30am On May 03, 2017
Ojebi
Re: "I Don’t Want To Contest Again" - Fayose by jericco1(m): 9:33am On May 03, 2017
He doesn't want what happened to Davido's uncle to repeat itself.
Re: "I Don’t Want To Contest Again" - Fayose by holluphemydavid(m): 9:34am On May 03, 2017
oshokomole ekun oko buhari
Re: "I Don’t Want To Contest Again" - Fayose by ceeethru(m): 9:36am On May 03, 2017
blazetitov:
Well, you better don't because its only a rigged election that can get you into any office. SMH for Ekiti people.
What brought your ill god buhari into power? Zombie is always a zombie..

1 Like

Re: "I Don’t Want To Contest Again" - Fayose by Naijaarchive(m): 9:37am On May 03, 2017
You Guys Insulting urself... Should remember Fayose is A Politician... A Nigeria Politician....

1 Like

Re: "I Don’t Want To Contest Again" - Fayose by neocortex: 9:38am On May 03, 2017
blazetitov:
Well, you better don't because its only a rigged election that can get you into any office. SMH for Ekiti people.

In one sentence you claim the election was rigged, in another you
blame Ekiti people for electing Fayose.
What can I say, get well soon!

2 Likes

Re: "I Don’t Want To Contest Again" - Fayose by Excuzeme: 9:38am On May 03, 2017
That is why I won’t care to declare more holidays for people to get registered. But I want to call on INEC to look into the faulty data capturing machines. We have had bad experiences since the commencement of the CVR programme last week and the commission must resolve all these anomalies in the interest of our people.

“I also want to note that all these problems won’t reoccur during the 2018 polls, that is the main reason why INEC, as a commission, must improve on its efficiency,” he said.

Can somebody remind this criminal calld Fayose to direct his plea to Saraki and his Goons at the National Assembly who have refused to Screen INEC Commissioners, using Magu as their excuse!

Meanwhile, Fayose should stop flying this kite of contesting for Senatorial Seat..... that wont save him from PROSECUTION for his numerous criminal activities - Ekiti-Gate, looting of Ekiti Treasury, e.t.c.
Re: "I Don’t Want To Contest Again" - Fayose by Deeldorado: 9:39am On May 03, 2017
Pathetic Fayose!
Re: "I Don’t Want To Contest Again" - Fayose by yewawa: 9:39am On May 03, 2017
Time will surely tell.......
Re: "I Don’t Want To Contest Again" - Fayose by vedaxcool(m): 9:44am On May 03, 2017
menstrualpad:

You must be mistaking him for my father.

Fixed undecided
Re: "I Don’t Want To Contest Again" - Fayose by Siscooh: 9:47am On May 03, 2017
See Nigerians insulting their own and you expect other People not to treat you as you paint your leaders and fellow citizens. I tire!!! In fact I don't find this funny!
Re: "I Don’t Want To Contest Again" - Fayose by jlauren2006: 9:49am On May 03, 2017
“The Federal Government is planning to
renovate 1,000 health centres in Nigeria and
Ekiti got only three. When I enquired, they said
the data used to compile the figures didn’t
favour Ekiti. If they are to register for polio
vaccine, our people won’t make themselves
available, because of nonchalant attitude

Fayose no be person. Where was fayose eversine he was elected as governor of Ekiti. You shouldn't have complain of Ekiti got only three and the data used to compile the figures. Your believe is to plan on Winning the 2019 Senatorial election! You will end up like Jonathan Ebele.
Re: "I Don’t Want To Contest Again" - Fayose by NLandIsHypocrit: 9:52am On May 03, 2017
OLADD:

Your deliverance from zombiesim would only be complete whenever you accept the fact that Fayose is a man of the people at least in Ekiti. He doesn't need to rig to defeat a combo of Buhari and APC in Ekiti.
Even beyond Ekiti State, the entire Biafrans are now solidly behind and beside him, A great man indeed.

Re: "I Don’t Want To Contest Again" - Fayose by Hardeysolution(m): 9:57am On May 03, 2017
Journalist can sometimes be wicked.. They will ask you a question regarded in fallacy as complex question. .

Fayose in apc soon..
Re: "I Don’t Want To Contest Again" - Fayose by Hardeysolution(m): 9:58am On May 03, 2017
NLandIsHypocrit:
Even beyond Ekiti State, the entire Biafrans are now solidly behind and beside him, A great man indeed.
Deceived being
Re: "I Don’t Want To Contest Again" - Fayose by NLandIsHypocrit: 10:03am On May 03, 2017
blazetitov:

Don't be a fool. That election was rigged. Fowlyose won't even deny it. The only election he won was the defeat of Adeniyi in 2003. Stop talking trash.
INEC Chairman I greet you Sir, your frustration is quite obvious and understandable, otherwise even blind men who may not even like Fayose at least knows that Fayose is loved by his people, not even any amount of false and blind claims can dispute that. Your two palms can never cover the shining of the moon.
Re: "I Don’t Want To Contest Again" - Fayose by amdoyin82(m): 10:09am On May 03, 2017
masterpiece86:
Believe Fayose at your own peril.

Always speak from both sides of his mouth.

Cursed Afonja....!!
he his really cursed.
Re: "I Don’t Want To Contest Again" - Fayose by DUMCHRIS(m): 10:20am On May 03, 2017
I doubt if Fayose will win the senatorial election if he contested because APC will frustrate his political move. Secondly the division in PDP will not help matters so I think that could be the political calculations he must have solved as at current happenings. My thoughts though.
Re: "I Don’t Want To Contest Again" - Fayose by Erinz: 10:56am On May 03, 2017
Chai..wen some nigerians go wise ? Blind people with black mentality
Re: "I Don’t Want To Contest Again" - Fayose by kmanjay(m): 11:23am On May 03, 2017
gomina
Re: "I Don’t Want To Contest Again" - Fayose by tayolove12(m): 11:26am On May 03, 2017
OLADD:

Your deliverance from zombiesim would only be complete whenever you accept the fact that Fayose is a man of the people at least in Ekiti. He doesn't need to rig to defeat a combo of Buhari and APC in Ekiti.

my brother from another mother don't mind the idiot, little common sense he know get.
Re: "I Don’t Want To Contest Again" - Fayose by blazetitov: 11:42am On May 03, 2017
SageTravels:

As if your own state is better
Who told you am not from Ekiti State?
Re: "I Don’t Want To Contest Again" - Fayose by blazetitov: 11:46am On May 03, 2017
NLandIsHypocrit:
INEC Chairman I greet you Sir, your frustration is quite obvious and understandable, otherwise even blind men who may not even like Fayose at least knows that Fayose is loved by his people, not even any amount of false and blind claims can dispute that. Your two palms can never cover the shining of the moon.

Go and tell Obanikoro and Col.Sagir that the election was not rigged. Same Fayose that lost the Senate election in the state. The only election won by him was the 2003 election. Am not INEC Chairman.
Re: "I Don’t Want To Contest Again" - Fayose by blazetitov: 11:49am On May 03, 2017
neocortex:

In one sentence you claim the election was rigged, in another you
blame Ekiti people for electing Fayose.
What can I say, get well soon!

SMH doesn't amount to blame. It's more of feeling sorry for someone. Interpretation is an issue here. Try to read and understand, it's better than rushing to post comments.
Re: "I Don’t Want To Contest Again" - Fayose by blazetitov: 11:53am On May 03, 2017
NLandIsHypocrit:

No wonder you guys are spewing sewage all over my mention. He can become Anambra state Governor. Make una no vex.

Senseless posts all over the place.
Re: "I Don’t Want To Contest Again" - Fayose by puffpuff: 12:05pm On May 03, 2017
blazetitov:

Go and tell Obanikoro and Col.Sagir that the election was not rigged. Same Fayose that lost the Senate election in the state. The only election won by him was the 2003 election. Am not INEC Chairman.

Rice or no rice, Money or no money, EKITI massively rejected fayemi and embraced fayose in 2014 election.

Ask yourself, why was Fayose selling campaign souvenir ( t- shirt, cap and hand band) and people were buying them with great passion while fayemi's free souvenir were not collected saves few APC loyalists in d state ?

Lets forget those propaganda or excuse for failure, that election was credible, free and fair. infact, the best in recent times.

i say this authoritatively cos I was a representative of a regional/continental electoral watch dog.
Re: "I Don’t Want To Contest Again" - Fayose by blazetitov: 12:10pm On May 03, 2017
puffpuff:

Rice or no rice, Money or no money, EKITI massively rejected fayemi and embraced fayose in 2014 election.

Ask yourself, why was Fayose selling campaign souvenir ( t- shirt, cap and hand band) and people were buying them with great passion while fayemi's free souvenir were not collected saves few APC loyalists in d state ?

Lets forget those propaganda or excuse for failure, that election was credible, free and fair. infact, the best in recent times.

i say this authoritatively cos I was a representative of a regional/continental electoral watch dog.

Did you just say best

You only saw what you were opportuned​ to see. Fayose was just spot on with his game plans and the PDP FG played thier part only that the overdid it and made it too obvious. No more no less.
Re: "I Don’t Want To Contest Again" - Fayose by NLandIsHypocrit: 12:17pm On May 03, 2017
blazetitov:

Then let the winner go and possess the power. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Asks Buhari To Send Soldiers To Ogun For Election / Obasogie Of Benin Eduwu Ekhator Dies. Governor Obaseki Mourns / Standard Chartered To Replace China Loans For Rail Projects In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.