Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,775 members, 7,820,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

"I Don’t Want To Contest Again" - Fayose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Don’t Want To Contest Again" - Fayose (22534 Views)

Again Fayose, Fayemi Lock Horns Over Alleged Sales Of Government Property / Again, Fayose Is ‘man Of The Year 2017’ / Opinion Poll: Should PMB Contest Again, Will You Vote Him? See Voting Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Don’t Want To Contest Again" - Fayose by PROPHETmichael: 12:30pm On May 03, 2017
DUMCHRIS:
I doubt if Fayose will win the senatorial election if he contested because APC will frustrate his political move. Secondly the division in PDP will not help matters so I think that could be the political calculations he must have solved as at current happenings. My thoughts though.

He will end up saying, "My people said i should not retire from politics after the stress of being a working governor for eight years and that i should go for the Senate in order to ensure they are not short-changed at the federal level. They went as far as saying if i don't, they will banish me from Ekiti State. So, i'm going to take up the challenge given to me by my people and contest for the senatorial election."
Re: "I Don’t Want To Contest Again" - Fayose by Pro2makx(m): 12:42pm On May 03, 2017
blazetitov:

Don't be a fool. That election was rigged. Fowlyose won't even deny it. The only election he won was the defeat of Adeniyi in 2003. Stop talking trash.
Stop masturbating on unfounded lies. Your sentimental views don't hold a thing. I was on ground in ekiti, before, during and after the election. I was a part of the election.
Ekiti people unanimously rejected fayemi and was subsequently massively voted out.
What Fayose did was no rigging (atleast non recorded in your electoral laws or constitution). All he did was to show fayemi, bimbo daramola and indeed the overzealous APC that he is a senior man in the game of politics.

1 Like

Re: "I Don’t Want To Contest Again" - Fayose by Nellybii: 1:10pm On May 03, 2017
OLADD:

Your deliverance from zombiesim would only be complete whenever you accept the fact that Fayose is a man of the people at least in Ekiti. He doesn't need to rig to defeat a combo of Buhari and APC in Ekiti.

Are you from Ekiti? Better say only what you know.
Some people just type anything that makes them feel good. SMH
Re: "I Don’t Want To Contest Again" - Fayose by blazetitov: 4:20pm On May 03, 2017
Pro2makx:

Stop masturbating on unfounded lies. Your sentimental views don't hold a thing. I was on ground in ekiti, before, during and after the election. I was a part of the election.
Ekiti people unanimously rejected fayemi and was subsequently massively voted out.
What Fayose did was no rigging (atleast non recorded in your electoral laws or constitution). All he did was to show fayemi, bimbo daramola and indeed the overzealous APC that he is a senior man in the game of politics.

Now you are talking!! He simply outsmarted everyone in the rigging game with the help of GEJ, Obanikoro, Adesiyan, the military guys from the command in Osun State.
Re: "I Don’t Want To Contest Again" - Fayose by blazetitov: 4:21pm On May 03, 2017
NLandIsHypocrit:
Then let the winner go and possess the power. grin

You have the potential to become a dangerous politician!
Re: "I Don’t Want To Contest Again" - Fayose by dsenator: 4:21pm On May 03, 2017
Planning to take off when his tenure is over.
Re: "I Don’t Want To Contest Again" - Fayose by adesamix(m): 6:17pm On May 03, 2017
blazetitov:

Don't be a fool. That election was rigged. Fowlyose won't even deny it. The only election he won was the defeat of Adeniyi in 2003. Stop talking trash.
2014 was rigged? 2015 was also? think well daft nd dully brain.
Re: "I Don’t Want To Contest Again" - Fayose by oladoja1(m): 9:53pm On May 03, 2017
masterpiece86:
Believe Fayose at your own peril.
Always speak from both sides of his mouth.

Cursed Afonja....!!
and your own tribe is not cursed?
Re: "I Don’t Want To Contest Again" - Fayose by blazetitov: 7:13am On May 04, 2017
adesamix:
2014 was rigged? 2015 was also? think well daft nd dully brain.

Manner-less and ill trained kid, was there governorship election in the state in 2015?

Re: "I Don’t Want To Contest Again" - Fayose by Pro2makx(m): 8:58pm On May 07, 2017
blazetitov:

Now you are talking!! He simply outsmarted everyone in the rigging game with the help of GEJ, Obanikoro, Adesiyan, the military guys from the command in Osun State.
Where did u get the word rigging from? Can u rig when u did not tamper with election result?, Snatch ballot papers, bribe inec officials or violently disrupt the election process?
Fayose never rigged. Politics is a game for the wish and smart. What is did was politics not rigging
Re: "I Don’t Want To Contest Again" - Fayose by Rinsola32(f): 11:17am On Aug 23, 2018
olujastro:
Fayose that has already used the Nnamdi Kanu bail issue to form pro-Igbo (where elections are won on sentiments) to position himself for VP in 2019.
Then when 2019 comes he'll say the normal political phrase... "My people beckoned on me to contest and I have to heed their call."
We know the gimmicks already.

He dare not come out to contest in 2019 as there is nothing left for him. His neck and arm will still be broke and the severe pain will still be there.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria's Union Non-negotiable - Goodluck Jonathan (Throwback) / Ogun Guber: Amosun Loses To Dapo Abiodun, Adebutu Loses To Buruji Kashamu / TSA Transactions Hit N30trn As Countries Copy Nigeria’s Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.