Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

My Aunty Is Playing Me 419...help Pls!!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Aunty Is Playing Me 419...help Pls!!!! (943 Views)

Seeing Dead Aunty In My Dreams Repeatedly. I Need Any Solutions Please / Traditional And White Wedding Of Old Aunty (Photos) / If You Don't Have This Type Of Aunty In Your Family, Then You're Missing Alot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Aunty Is Playing Me 419...help Pls!!!! by dom80: 7:41am On May 03, 2017
i invested some huge amount of money in her business and i am yet to get my capital neither my interest back..i have asked her how far with the business i invested on indirectly becos i just dont want her to feel bad but she keeps giving me hope with her sweet mouth.i am yet to see result and her insincerity is pissing me off.i just dont want to say words to her that will make her feel bad and i dont want to regret the words that i will say to her..

i have been patient for a very long time and she is not showing any sign of wanting to help me out with my money..i even told her that i borrowed the money i invested in her business but she acted as if she does not care..

pls what do i do? i dont even need the interest back..all i wanted is to get my capital back from her..though, i have learnt my lesson.some family members are not to be trusted...

please i need your opinion on how i can get my money back from her....
Re: My Aunty Is Playing Me 419...help Pls!!!! by ITbomb(m): 7:46am On May 03, 2017
Hope she no use am for T winkas, if so just forget about your money
Re: My Aunty Is Playing Me 419...help Pls!!!! by dom80: 7:47am On May 03, 2017
ITbomb:

nope..she does not..she has a business of her own and she is not into ponzi scheme
Re: My Aunty Is Playing Me 419...help Pls!!!! by Nobody: 7:53am On May 03, 2017
ITbomb:
gringrin
Re: My Aunty Is Playing Me 419...help Pls!!!! by YesNo(m): 7:54am On May 03, 2017
keep family and business completely separated .
she needs to know that this is business.
as her for your money like it is a business and not family matter.

1 Like

Re: My Aunty Is Playing Me 419...help Pls!!!! by sisisioge: 8:27am On May 03, 2017
Well, what was your agreement? You can't just pull capital out of a business without hurting it dude. I will suggest you ask to see her books or go and do hands-on assessment by yourself. Pele o.
Re: My Aunty Is Playing Me 419...help Pls!!!! by Island01: 10:56pm On May 16, 2020
dom80:
i invested some huge amount of money in her business and i am yet to get my capital neither my interest back..i have asked her how far with the business i invested on indirectly becos i just dont want her to feel bad but she keeps giving me hope with her sweet mouth.i am yet to see result and her insincerity is pissing me off.i just dont want to say words to her that will make her feel bad and i dont want to regret the words that i will say to her..

i have been patient for a very long time and she is not showing any sign of wanting to help me out with my money..i even told her that i borrowed the money i invested in her business but she acted as if she does not care..

pls what do i do? i dont even need the interest back..all i wanted is to get my capital back from her..though, i have learnt my lesson.some family members are not to be trusted...

please i need your opinion on how i can get my money back from her....

Good day bro
Re: My Aunty Is Playing Me 419...help Pls!!!! by alwaysonnet: 11:18pm On May 16, 2020
Check out this app on google play store to learn different naija recipes and cook for your family

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.toyonnet.nigerianfoodrecipes

(1) (Reply)

Widows Care Givers In Lagos. / New Born Baby Resuced By Kind Hearted Lady In The Coker Area Of Lagos / Help: I Mistakenly Fell In Love With My Aunty’s Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.