Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

What Nigerians Think About the Samsung Galaxy S8+My first Impression of the S8. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Nigerians Think About the Samsung Galaxy S8+My first Impression of the S8. (20624 Views)

Itel P33: Unboxing And First Impression Of The New Power Hero / Infinix Hot 5 Unboxing Video And First Impression / Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Nigerians Think About the Samsung Galaxy S8+My first Impression of the S8. by MissTechy(f): 8:27am On May 03, 2017
What do you think about the Samsung Galaxy S8? I am sure a lot of people would have a thing or two to say, which is why I went to UNILAG to find out from a couple of students (MIT — Masters of Information Technology— students) what they think about the Galaxy S8. The interview was quite interesting and you should actually watch till the end of the interview.

For those who want to go straight into the interview, I have included the timestamps in the description box, so check that out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PpojZPjYGw

Some of the questions asked include:

What they think about the S8's design
One word to describe the S8, and
"If I were to give you the S8, you would______?"

Of course, I also shared my first impressions of the Galaxy S8 which I have been using for a while now and in case you are wondering, I actually did what is in the picture below:

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Nigerians Think About the Samsung Galaxy S8+My first Impression of the S8. by Nobody: 8:30am On May 03, 2017
Interesting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Nigerians Think About the Samsung Galaxy S8+My first Impression of the S8. by PhoneGist(m): 8:35am On May 03, 2017
lmao the guy that wanted to date you and the arole video you used after that killed me!!! grin

oh and the part where you poured water in your fine office. Hope it is you that will clean the floor?

16 Likes

Re: What Nigerians Think About the Samsung Galaxy S8+My first Impression of the S8. by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:12am On May 03, 2017
All I want to do on this Phone is Play MC5!!! cry

13 Likes

Re: What Nigerians Think About the Samsung Galaxy S8+My first Impression of the S8. by HARDDON: 9:21am On May 03, 2017
Kul MissT isnt stereotypical.

Always luking for more innovative ways to review gadgets.

Luv D swings on ur voice, it wud be top notch though if improve on that.
To foriegners, your tongue is heavy n i strain most times to hear u. Though im Nigerian.

Not a fan of d S-series, i dig d note.

In all, u did great!
#One

8 Likes

Re: What Nigerians Think About the Samsung Galaxy S8+My first Impression of the S8. by austino677(m): 10:15am On May 03, 2017
If I were to give you the S8, you would______?"

Sure of course...I will take it and sell off my older Samsung phones.. . There're lots of improvement from Samsung galaxy s7.. Especially BIXBY.. Which is much way explained in the link below and Videos uploaded by Galaxy S8 users in Korea show that Samsung’s virtual assistant can perform some hip-hop if you ask it.

http://www.androidauthority.com/turns-bixby-can-rap-beatbox-even-diss-competitors-768569/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Nigerians Think About the Samsung Galaxy S8+My first Impression of the S8. by adeolazzy: 8:25pm On May 03, 2017
shocked
Re: What Nigerians Think About the Samsung Galaxy S8+My first Impression of the S8. by PhonePlanet(m): 9:45pm On May 03, 2017
MissTechy:
misstechy you don't know how I feel now, I am very sad!!! you fucking came to my school, standing in front of my department (computer science) after I've gone home for holidays!!(we vacated last week) lie lie o! you must do another video!!!!!

12 Likes

Re: What Nigerians Think About the Samsung Galaxy S8+My first Impression of the S8. by PhonePlanet(m): 9:56pm On May 03, 2017
if you were to give me the S8 i will create banners of misstechy and post all over unilag
Re: What Nigerians Think About the Samsung Galaxy S8+My first Impression of the S8. by HyDef(m): 12:24am On May 04, 2017
Well, impressive device. The size I feel is a bit ridiculous though. One-handed operation is dead, and the position of the fingerprint scanner... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Nigerians Think About the Samsung Galaxy S8+My first Impression of the S8. by ollah2: 7:08am On May 04, 2017
HyDef:
Well, impressive device. The size I feel is a bit ridiculous though. One-handed operation is dead, and the position of the fingerprint scanner... lipsrsealed

You may be wrong tho. The edge to edge display makes it easier to use. One handed operation works pretty well too. The position of the FPS might look awkward but it's the position the HRS was placed. In no time,.you should get used to it.

3 Likes

Re: What Nigerians Think About the Samsung Galaxy S8+My first Impression of the S8. by Innodon(m): 7:21am On May 04, 2017
Ok
Re: What Nigerians Think About the Samsung Galaxy S8+My first Impression of the S8. by liftedhigh: 7:23am On May 04, 2017
OK
Re: What Nigerians Think About the Samsung Galaxy S8+My first Impression of the S8. by ogobaby23(f): 7:23am On May 04, 2017
Great phone but a little pricey as usual with Samsung
Re: What Nigerians Think About the Samsung Galaxy S8+My first Impression of the S8. by Hades2016(m): 7:24am On May 04, 2017
OK nice ..... let me come and be going

Re: What Nigerians Think About the Samsung Galaxy S8+My first Impression of the S8. by KKKWHITE(m): 7:26am On May 04, 2017
Cost of the phone ?
Re: What Nigerians Think About the Samsung Galaxy S8+My first Impression of the S8. by Nobody: 7:28am On May 04, 2017
Thats Sammy for u
ogobaby23:
Great phone but a little pricey as usual with Samsung
Re: What Nigerians Think About the Samsung Galaxy S8+My first Impression of the S8. by ITbomb(m): 7:30am On May 04, 2017
Expensive piece of bar
Re: What Nigerians Think About the Samsung Galaxy S8+My first Impression of the S8. by segebase(m): 7:34am On May 04, 2017
fj
Re: What Nigerians Think About the Samsung Galaxy S8+My first Impression of the S8. by Defaramade(m): 7:40am On May 04, 2017
Great beautiful phone but outta my reach

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Nigerians Think About the Samsung Galaxy S8+My first Impression of the S8. by kingsilly(m): 7:41am On May 04, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
All I want to do on this Phone is Play MC5!!! cry
You can play game for Africa
Make I go resume Team battle grin angry

1 Like

Re: What Nigerians Think About the Samsung Galaxy S8+My first Impression of the S8. by DollarAngel(m): 7:42am On May 04, 2017
Over expensive Shiit that does nothing special, does the battery last one Month?

2 Likes

Re: What Nigerians Think About the Samsung Galaxy S8+My first Impression of the S8. by onosprince(m): 7:42am On May 04, 2017
S8 plus is the best phone right now.... Im waiting for the one i preordered.
Re: What Nigerians Think About the Samsung Galaxy S8+My first Impression of the S8. by Onedibe1: 7:49am On May 04, 2017
DollarAngel:
Over expensive Shiit that does nothing special, does the battery last one Month?

Somethings are not meant for some pipo....Go for ur grade!

8 Likes

Re: What Nigerians Think About the Samsung Galaxy S8+My first Impression of the S8. by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:50am On May 04, 2017
kingsilly:

You can play game for Africa
Make I go resume Team battle grin angry

My brother what to do! grin
Re: What Nigerians Think About the Samsung Galaxy S8+My first Impression of the S8. by MARKone(m): 7:52am On May 04, 2017
Earphones alone 100k
Re: What Nigerians Think About the Samsung Galaxy S8+My first Impression of the S8. by Nobody: 7:59am On May 04, 2017
HARDDON:
Kul MissT isnt stereotypical.

Always luking for more innovative ways to review gadgets.

Luv D swings on ur voice, it wud be top notch though if improve on that.
To foriegners, your tongue is heavy n i strain most times to hear u. Though im Nigerian.

Not a fan of d S-series, i dig d note.

In all, u did great!
#One

You may have been used to watching Youtubers like Marquese Brownlee to make such conclusion

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Get 9mobile 1gb Data For Just N200 Or Get 5gb For N1000 / How Often Do You Use The Split Screen Function In Your Smartphone? / Here Are All The Leaked 7.1 Os For Your Blackberry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.