Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,685 members, 7,823,933 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

How Do I Punish My Husband For Betraying My Love - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Punish My Husband For Betraying My Love (10130 Views)

Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House / Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children / 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Punish My Husband For Betraying My Love by Nobody: 9:42am On May 05, 2017
jesusbabe00:
I have been happily married for 6 years now with beautiful kids. But recently my husband started being secretive with his phone. He passworded his phone and when I asked him what he was hiding, he will not give me any tangible reason. This attitude continued for some time, so I decided to hack his phone. I downloaded an Application that enabled me have access to his WhatsApp account from my own phone. From this application, I observed that he was chatting with his ex-girlfriend who is now married too. They were expressing love for each other and how they wished they got married and all that. On this same day they were chatting, my husband was suppose to travel outside the country, so I noticed that the two of them have scheduled to meet at the airport where they planned to have sex with each other before he finally flies out. When I saw this chat, my husband was already on his way to airport, I screeshot all their chats and sent it to him, expressing my disappointment. I also sent the screeshot to the lady so that she will know I know what is happening. I also warned her to stop destroying my marriage, if not I will disgrace her. I later got in contact with the lady's husband through Facebook friend request and I started chatting with him. In the process I told him that his wife is trying to destroy my marriage. I also sent the screeshot to him. He promised me that he will make sure his wife does not destroy my marriage. Right now my husband has been calling but I have refused to pick him calls. I feel so betrayed that a man I trusted so much could do this to me. I don't want to easily forgive him and I am looking for a way to really punish him for betraying my love for him. Please help me because am so demoralised right now. Sorry for the long story.

my dear,don't answer his call,when he returns, treat him well,avoid discussing the issue with him,just kip being good to him,smile at all time, make it look like you don't care. The after effect?? na him go run ,go report himself to your people
Re: How Do I Punish My Husband For Betraying My Love by Funjosh(m): 11:37am On May 05, 2017
This is serious
Re: How Do I Punish My Husband For Betraying My Love by Dyt(f): 11:47am On May 05, 2017
sisisioge:

Haba! What you don't know won't kill you. Abi, shall we just pray the dude stays in your lane only, that way no need to police. See her now, she's gotten the info and still at a cross end on what to do with it..may God help us o jare. It is well.

But I don save am sha
cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do I Punish My Husband For Betraying My Love by Funjosh(m): 11:58am On May 05, 2017
Dyt:

But I don save am sha
cheesy cheesy

Dyt grin
Re: How Do I Punish My Husband For Betraying My Love by MissIndependent(f): 1:15pm On May 05, 2017
HerPov:
I say give him a taste of his own medicine without the cheating. Put a pin on your phone first. Then get a female friend to play along without telling her why, save her number under a male name on some random number. Now start messaging her back and forth. Laugh, have fun and go out and about as you please. Take his position as the head of your home and challenge it. Come home at odd hours and basically drive him mad. Give him a job to do in monitoring your movements since he had enough time on his hands to cheat give him something to do. Before all this I would advice you separate. Leave his home and get him to work for this relationship. Get him to feel your absence so he can decide where his heart lays. Please don't forgive him to soon! He has to feel his world shatter like you felt yours. Believe nothing he says to you until he earns his trust back. Ignore these people talking about forgiveness, what he did is a sin against you and God and it should not be forgiven so lightly. Just imagine how he would disgrace you if the tables had turned! He would throw you out of your home and take your child! He would tell everyone that would listen.

1. Leave the house/ if you can't then leave the bed.
2. Trick him into thinking that you are seeing another man without doing it (be on your phone, act suspicious, and don't pick up his calls when you're outside - make excuses if asked why)
3. Make him do the work of winning you and your trust back. Do not forgive this lightly or he will think this is the new norm.
4. Tell your family and his family, don't cover his shame for him.
5. Go for marriage counselling.
@OP if you want to lose your marriage and remain bitter and pained for life, then do this. You better be careful with the kind of advice you get here!

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Punish My Husband For Betraying My Love by Dyt(f): 2:38pm On May 05, 2017
Funjosh:

Dyt grin

Naso
Re: How Do I Punish My Husband For Betraying My Love by Funjosh(m): 3:13pm On May 05, 2017
Dyt:

Naso

I don learn new thing today, grin
Re: How Do I Punish My Husband For Betraying My Love by bigcp(m): 4:04pm On May 05, 2017
HerPov:
I say give him a taste of his own medicine without the cheating. Put a pin on your phone first. Then get a female friend to play along without telling her why, save her number under a male name on some random number. Now start messaging her back and forth. Laugh, have fun and go out and about as you please. Take his position as the head of your home and challenge it. Come home at odd hours and basically drive him mad. Give him a job to do in monitoring your movements since he had enough time on his hands to cheat give him something to do. Before all this I would advice you separate. Leave his home and get him to work for this relationship. Get him to feel your absence so he can decide where his heart lays. Please don't forgive him to soon! He has to feel his world shatter like you felt yours. Believe nothing he says to you until he earns his trust back. Ignore these people talking about forgiveness, what he did is a sin against you and God and it should not be forgiven so lightly. Just imagine how he would disgrace you if the tables had turned! He would throw you out of your home and take your child! He would tell everyone that would listen.

1. Leave the house/ if you can't then leave the bed.
2. Trick him into thinking that you are seeing another man without doing it (be on your phone, act suspicious, and don't pick up his calls when you're outside - make excuses if asked why)
3. Make him do the work of winning you and your trust back. Do not forgive this lightly or he will think this is the new norm.
4. Tell your family and his family, don't cover his shame for him.
5. Go for marriage counselling.

WTF is this?
what kind of advice is this...my dear no man can take ths ish*. .unless u r tired of ur marriage then u can take this advice...try this and loose ur hubby/marriage sharply....you'll be thrown outta his house in few seconds...u r lucky ur hubby still got conscience...sm men will turn d stuff on u immediately...begin ask u what gave u d right 2 hack his phone...but if u knw u r fed up of ur marriage or u can't stand his cheating ass anymore...then tk a break (separate)...no need to punish him. ..just divorce him...tryin to punish him will only push him to d arms of his ex. . (mind u...d hubby of his ex might decide 2 divorce his wife....that's what I'll do if it was my wife?) ...well, its ur life...Punish him or do what mks u happy...4 me as a man...I'll 4gv my wife n send her packin.. then look 4 a sweeter, sexier n well mannered girl as a wife....so d ball is in ur court...tread wisely...

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Punish My Husband For Betraying My Love by liquidmetall: 1:07am On May 06, 2017
jesusbabe00:
I have been happily married for 6 years now with beautiful kids. But recently my husband started being secretive with his phone. He passworded his phone and when I asked him what he was hiding, he will not give me any tangible reason. This attitude continued for some time, so I decided to hack his phone. I downloaded an Application that enabled me have access to his WhatsApp account from my own phone. From this application, I observed that he was chatting with his ex-girlfriend who is now married too. They were expressing love for each other and how they wished they got married and all that. On this same day they were chatting, my husband was suppose to travel outside the country, so I noticed that the two of them have scheduled to meet at the airport where they planned to have sex with each other before he finally flies out. When I saw this chat, my husband was already on his way to airport, I screeshot all their chats and sent it to him, expressing my disappointment. I also sent the screeshot to the lady so that she will know I know what is happening. I also warned her to stop destroying my marriage, if not I will disgrace her. I later got in contact with the lady's husband through Facebook friend request and I started chatting with him. In the process I told him that his wife is trying to destroy my marriage. I also sent the screeshot to him. He promised me that he will make sure his wife does not destroy my marriage. Right now my husband has been calling but I have refused to pick him calls. I feel so betrayed that a man I trusted so much could do this to me. I don't want to easily forgive him and I am looking for a way to really punish him for betraying my love for him. Please help me because am so demoralised right now. Sorry for the long story.

Please what is the name of the app you used?
Re: How Do I Punish My Husband For Betraying My Love by HashtagMoniker(m): 1:18am On May 06, 2017
jesusbabe00:
First of all, I think u r stupid (blive I don't normally refer to pple by diz term bt your case is an exception), don't u understand d reason he will go after his ex is because he is not satisfied with d marriage precisely with u, u see u are at d epicenter of his Bleep up and with d way u treated d issue was so immature u cud have sat told him calmly about it and asked him where d marriage went wrong so both u can decide to work it together. But I like day app sha, u no working as a spy wud fit u honestly, please I need d name of dat app. I have some1 2 keep tabs on.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Punish My Husband For Betraying My Love by teemy(m): 8:40am On May 06, 2017
jesusbabe00 have you heard this line in the shepherd boy's song? "he that is down need fear no fall". you've hurt someone he once and still loves, you've shamed him in public. how much more can you do that would make him feel anymore hurt?
Re: How Do I Punish My Husband For Betraying My Love by teemy(m): 8:44am On May 06, 2017
i believe the marriage is over which is what he was trying to tell you. and from the airport he just might be 'gone till november'. you've already played your biggest card of letting her husband know. ever working on the points he liked in her?
Re: How Do I Punish My Husband For Betraying My Love by teemy(m): 8:53am On May 06, 2017
go through eyinjuge's post in the previous page once again. unions get stuck in friction and yours did but you played it wrong. nothing had as at then happened and you could have come out with a hubby licking your feet and an ex in awe of you.
Re: How Do I Punish My Husband For Betraying My Love by maclatunji: 3:36pm On May 06, 2017
jesusbabe00:

OP, talk true, you probably have derided other women in the shoes you are now in.

'Punish your husband' shows a negative mindset. What you need to do is decide to forget the issue or leave the marriage.

I am sure you don't want to leave the marriage so forget the issue.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Punish My Husband For Betraying My Love by Jennifer89(f): 3:53pm On May 06, 2017
jesusbabe00 which application did you download that enabled you hack his phone
Re: How Do I Punish My Husband For Betraying My Love by Juliearth(f): 4:48pm On May 06, 2017
jesusbabe00:

Ma'am,please get this idea of punishment off your mind. I know you are angry and hurt,but you need to pull yourself together....be the bigger man and your husband would come begging. Its well!
Re: How Do I Punish My Husband For Betraying My Love by WHOcarex: 6:06pm On May 06, 2017
jesusbabe00:
it is called Whatscan for Whatsweb. It can be downloaded from Google playstore. After downloading it in your phone. Go to the WhatsApp account of the person who want to spy, open the WhatsApp Web and scan the QR code of this application in your phone. That way you monitor all his chats.
Its not working. Abi how does it work? Couldn't scan the QR
Re: How Do I Punish My Husband For Betraying My Love by WHOcarex: 9:32pm On May 06, 2017
jesusbabe00:
it is called Whatscan for Whatsweb. It can be downloaded from Google playstore. After downloading it in your phone. Go to the WhatsApp account of the person who want to spy, open the WhatsApp Web and scan the QR code of this application in your phone. That way you monitor all his chats.
Its not working. Abi how does it work. I couldn't Scan the QR code
Re: How Do I Punish My Husband For Betraying My Love by ItsTutsi(m): 12:40am On May 07, 2017
Madam i feel ur pain and sorry about that,but if u really want to punish him,u should pour acid(nacl) on him while his asleep,or u can poison his food..but make sure u act like everything is alright so he wont suspect,ur welcome
Re: How Do I Punish My Husband For Betraying My Love by ednut1(m): 6:08am On May 07, 2017
Sigh. Is marriage worth all dis crap. Jesus baby indeed grin
Re: How Do I Punish My Husband For Betraying My Love by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 09, 2017
abescom:
This is evil. When my wife did this to me ( I did not cheat but I was meandering near it shadow) I felt like dying. Silence treatment is bad. Kuku kill the man.

As for jesusbabe you just have to forgive him and look inwardly what it is you have done wrong. There must be something that you have done wrong too or not enough. In my own case it was my woman constantly denying me access to her body.

No excuse for cheating, yes, I, someone who was close to cheating is saying that, but the men are not always ONLY the ones at fault. Check yourself too.

STOP!!! Just STOP!!! Nigerian men can't go a day without blaming a woman for their problems. I'm sick of all of you. You're just lazy and blame everyone else for your failures. Enough is enough. Take responsibility for what you did. OWN IT!!!

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Punish My Husband For Betraying My Love by jenny21(f): 2:30am On May 10, 2017
Dont forgive him easily, He needs to know He cant screw up and Come running back to beg, He Has to Work for it
Re: How Do I Punish My Husband For Betraying My Love by eyinjuege: 7:43pm On May 10, 2017
Op, you've deactivated just now now now.

Please, give us updates o.
Hope you're not planning to disappear forever with the children, or planning to poison him or spoil his business transactions.
If you punish him like that, you indirectly punish your children.
He might be a shitty husband, but provided he's a good father just show mercy because of your children.
Better you leave the marriage, than take some drastic measures.
Re: How Do I Punish My Husband For Betraying My Love by MissIndependent(f): 7:56pm On May 10, 2017
I pity the op I hope she dosnt do something she would live to regret for life. Please come back with another monicker to give us updates o undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Do I Punish My Husband For Betraying My Love by shanny001(f): 4:29pm On Jul 14, 2017
Re: How Do I Punish My Husband For Betraying My Love by shanny001(f): 4:31pm On Jul 14, 2017
@jesusbabe00 please what application did you use?
Re: How Do I Punish My Husband For Betraying My Love by Eteo: 5:01pm On Jul 14, 2017
OP, somethings are just not black and white...you went too far by telling the woman's husband...what if he gets paranoid and decides to do away with her? what if ur husband decides to be wt her out of pity/the love they claim to still have? I think you have dished out punishment already...e don do!

So, what's the name of that app, mbok?
Re: How Do I Punish My Husband For Betraying My Love by lisbonabdulahi: 8:35am On Jul 15, 2017
What app did you use ?
Re: How Do I Punish My Husband For Betraying My Love by Prittygift(f): 10:04am On Jul 15, 2017
Please what the application you doweload that helped you hack his account I really need that apl
Re: How Do I Punish My Husband For Betraying My Love by bitcoinmilliona: 5:04pm On Dec 07, 2017
Following
Re: How Do I Punish My Husband For Betraying My Love by KangaIye: 4:47am On Nov 02, 2023
This is serious
Re: How Do I Punish My Husband For Betraying My Love by Mom007(f): 10:43am On Nov 02, 2023
So the one u have done on all fronts is still not enough .? You people are worse than the devil shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Brother Want To Marry A Widow With Three Children / Accessories For Wife/spouse : Family / What Was Your Embarrassing Moments In 2023.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.