Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

How Do I Punish My Husband For Betraying My Love - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Punish My Husband For Betraying My Love (10109 Views)

Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House / Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children / 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Punish My Husband For Betraying My Love by Nobody: 10:02am On May 03, 2017
I have been happily married for 6 years now with beautiful kids. But recently my husband started being secretive with his phone. He passworded his phone and when I asked him what he was hiding, he will not give me any tangible reason. This attitude continued for some time, so I decided to hack his phone. I downloaded an Application that enabled me have access to his WhatsApp account from my own phone. From this application, I observed that he was chatting with his ex-girlfriend who is now married too. They were expressing love for each other and how they wished they got married and all that. On this same day they were chatting, my husband was suppose to travel outside the country, so I noticed that the two of them have scheduled to meet at the airport where they planned to have sex with each other before he finally flies out. When I saw this chat, my husband was already on his way to airport, I screeshot all their chats and sent it to him, expressing my disappointment. I also sent the screeshot to the lady so that she will know I know what is happening. I also warned her to stop destroying my marriage, if not I will disgrace her. I later got in contact with the lady's husband through Facebook friend request and I started chatting with him. In the process I told him that his wife is trying to destroy my marriage. I also sent the screeshot to him. He promised me that he will make sure his wife does not destroy my marriage. Right now my husband has been calling but I have refused to pick him calls. I feel so betrayed that a man I trusted so much could do this to me. I don't want to easily forgive him and I am looking for a way to really punish him for betraying my love for him. Please help me because am so demoralised right now. Sorry for the long story.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Punish My Husband For Betraying My Love by Nobody: 10:05am On May 03, 2017
I think you should be careful while planning on how to punish him, so you don't end up pushing him away forever

14 Likes

Re: How Do I Punish My Husband For Betraying My Love by dingbang(m): 10:06am On May 03, 2017
Punish your husband? U will just end up shooting urself on the leg

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Punish My Husband For Betraying My Love by OGsteven(m): 10:07am On May 03, 2017
Okay sister,I know its hard to bear the memory of it keeps ringing in your head,but for the sake of your marriage u just have to forgive,the sooner the better,but sometimes I dont know why married man cheat,u use 5min enjoyment to destroy marriage... For real its not worthy

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Punish My Husband For Betraying My Love by youngest85(m): 10:07am On May 03, 2017
Just pour him Nacl
Re: How Do I Punish My Husband For Betraying My Love by Kondomatic(m): 10:08am On May 03, 2017
jesusbabe00:
I have been happily married for 6 years now with beautiful kids. But recently my husband started being secretive with his phone. He passworded his phone and when I asked him what he was hiding, he will not give me any tangible reason. This attitude continued for some time, so I decided to hack his phone. I downloaded an Application that enabled me have access to his WhatsApp account from my own phone. From this application, I observed that he was chatting with his ex-girlfriend who is now married too. They were expressing love for each other and how they wished they got married and all that. On this same day they were chatting, my husband was suppose to travel outside the country, so I noticed that the two of them have scheduled to meet at the airport where they planned to have sex with each other before he finally flies out. When I saw this chat, my husband was already on his way to airport, I screeshot all their chats and sent it to him, expressing my disappointment. I also sent the screeshot to the lady so that she will know I know what is happening. I also warned her to stop destroying my marriage, if not I will disgrace her. I later got in contact with the lady's husband through Facebook friend request and I started chatting with him. In the process I told him that his wife is trying to destroy my marriage. I also sent the screeshot to him. He promised me that he will make sure his wife does not destroy my marriage. Right now my husband has been calling but I have refused to pick him calls. I feel so betrayed that a man I trusted so much could do this to me. I don't want to easily forgive him and I am looking for a way to really punish him for betraying my love for him. Please help me because am so demoralised right now. Sorry for the long story.
Jesusbabe doesn't want to forgive easily so she wants us to help her find ways to punish him

Doesn't sound like what Jesus would do

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Punish My Husband For Betraying My Love by sisisioge: 10:10am On May 03, 2017
Wowzerful! Wetin dey do these men biko?

Just take it easy...I'm sure by the time the babe's husband finishes with her, she won't come within a mile radius of your husband again. As for him, pick his calls, listen to him first before you make your decision. May God help you deal with this.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Punish My Husband For Betraying My Love by forreelinc(m): 10:11am On May 03, 2017
Tell him to kneel down raise up his hands and close his eyes

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Punish My Husband For Betraying My Love by Gluthatione: 10:12am On May 03, 2017
Well I can feel your pain sis, I know this might be difficult to do, just forgive your husband and move on, all is well . cheers
Re: How Do I Punish My Husband For Betraying My Love by Authoreety: 10:15am On May 03, 2017
so sorry abt evritin!

BT if u really wanna punish him,

Just walk out of d marriage!

If u do anything oda than DAT

ul hav urself 2 blame!

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Punish My Husband For Betraying My Love by lalanice(f): 10:16am On May 03, 2017
show him love like never before, let him know you know, then pretend nothing happened. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do I Punish My Husband For Betraying My Love by Nobody: 10:19am On May 03, 2017
To me, you have punished him enough by making him look stupid and revealing all his hidden parols to him, the girl and her husband.

That's the greatest killer punch anybody can give a man

22 Likes

Re: How Do I Punish My Husband For Betraying My Love by iPopAlomo(m): 10:21am On May 03, 2017
Jesus baby fit kill her husband ooo...

OP... do you want to kill him our forgive him... women sha... you're bent on punishing him... no advice from me...
Re: How Do I Punish My Husband For Betraying My Love by KejiT1(f): 10:28am On May 03, 2017
Pick his calls, but form small for him, then Let him know how disappointed you are at him. Be brief with your discussion...Tell him how broken you are, and that you are not ready to discuss the issue on phone..
But t forgive him anyways ( but don't show it soon sha) . Especially if this is his first time.
May God keep your home

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Punish My Husband For Betraying My Love by abdulahi001: 10:35am On May 03, 2017
From experience, one of the best way to punish a man in marriage is to behave as if nothing happened and treat him better after letting him know that you know everything, the type of imbalance he go feel hen, you sef go pity him, he will be like what's she gonna do, abi she be witch, he will do all do questioning and answering himself. At a point self he will be scared of eating your food.

14 Likes

Re: How Do I Punish My Husband For Betraying My Love by 4evaYung(m): 10:38am On May 03, 2017
if you really luv him and kia abt yr marriage then d wise thing to do is to 4give him...as per punishing him (worst yu cheat back on him) it will only hurt yu more. Thou i dont condone what he did but some men would say anything to women to taste der honey pot, so dont take the chat msg too serious

1 Like

Re: How Do I Punish My Husband For Betraying My Love by debbyaustine: 11:00am On May 03, 2017
dear sister I will advice u trade with caution so that u may not end up pushing ur husband into her hands finally
i understand how you feel but u took it to far by contacting her husband
Re: How Do I Punish My Husband For Betraying My Love by thorpido(m): 12:09pm On May 03, 2017
Wait for him to come back and put sniper in his food.That will really punish him.

On a more serious note,you have done justly thus far.All parties are aware of what's going on.

You can pick your husband's call and simply tell him you will talk when he gets back.
Have that deep talk with him and hopefully he will be remorseful and seek forgiveness.You can both move forward and build a healthy relationship hence.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Punish My Husband For Betraying My Love by baby124: 12:22pm On May 03, 2017
You have done enough punishing. Either reconcile the marriage or ....? At least now madam lover girl will face her own marriage.
Re: How Do I Punish My Husband For Betraying My Love by baby124: 12:25pm On May 03, 2017
Kondomatic:
Jesusbabe doesn't want to forgive easily so she wants us to help her find ways to punish him

Doesn't sound like what Jesus would do
grin
Re: How Do I Punish My Husband For Betraying My Love by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 03, 2017
Park here pls

Just either leave him or make it work!
Stop the long ting
Picking up his calls or ignoring won't Make u hurt any less so put r big girl pants on and tell him be blunt if you want to forgive him no one will judge u but do it like a a mature lady ..
Don't be petty or stoop low its very easy to walk away if you know what you need n want..
Re: How Do I Punish My Husband For Betraying My Love by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 03, 2017
debbyaustine:
dear sister I will advice u trade with caution so that u may not end up pushing ur husband into her hands finally
i understand how you feel but u took it to far by contacting her husband
Trade?
Re: How Do I Punish My Husband For Betraying My Love by baby124: 12:29pm On May 03, 2017
abdulahi001:
From experience, one of the best way to punish a man in marriage is to behave as if nothing happened and treat him better after letting him know that you know everything, the type of imbalance he go feel hen, you sef go pity him, he will be like what's she gonna do, abi she be witch, he will do all do questioning and answering himself. At a point self he will be scared of eating your food.
This will work for a man that has conscience. Some useless men will see this as a sign of approval from the wife. By the time they finish with her, high BP will be the least of her worries.

20 Likes

Re: How Do I Punish My Husband For Betraying My Love by Acidosis(m): 12:35pm On May 03, 2017
Divorce him and marry Jesus

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Punish My Husband For Betraying My Love by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 03, 2017
Bumbae1:
Park here pls

Just either leave him or make it work!
Stop the long ting
Picking up his calls or ignoring won't Make u hurt any less so put r big girl pants on and tell him be blunt if you want to forgive him no one will judge u but do it like a a mature lady ..
Don't be petty or stoop low its very easy to walk away if you know what you need n want..
come nor dey give that kind advice again oo
Re: How Do I Punish My Husband For Betraying My Love by CuteStalWart(m): 1:03pm On May 03, 2017
abdulahi001:
This is the best kind of punishment
Re: How Do I Punish My Husband For Betraying My Love by Blissquare(f): 1:10pm On May 03, 2017
Since u caught him cheating, u no longer live in denial. Telling d lad)'s husband is supposed to be enough revenge. Next time ur husband wld not use whatsapp to cheat but he wld still attempt it much later. Just move on and forgive him. If tht is the worst thing in ur marriage, u hav tried.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Punish My Husband For Betraying My Love by Mznaett: 1:14pm On May 03, 2017
It's absolutely awkward cheating on your partner.
He just broke the family chain and things can't be the same again.
Wtf! Why communicating with an ex while I'm your wife?undecided
If you can't put your d!ck in checked then count me out.

Madam,since you've informed the other party I'll say let that be your starting point.

If you can act weird,then that would be an added value to your plans.
Ensure,you're on a different page with him totally.
Treat him like a stranger.
BUT DON'T POISON HIM O mbok!grin

Believe me,he would have done worst if the table was to be turned.

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Punish My Husband For Betraying My Love by raumdeuter: 1:47pm On May 03, 2017
divorce him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Punish My Husband For Betraying My Love by Jahblessme: 2:56pm On May 03, 2017
Sorry for the betrayal.I know you are coming from a place of hurt and pain.

Hopefully,you understand that the other woman wasn't acting alone,your husband was also actively 'destroying' your marriage.

Can it be fixed?I don't know.many men and women are living with spouses who have cheated or are cheating,how successful they are ,I cannot say.Many live in total resentment,some forgive and go on to build a stronger marriage especially if the man is the cheat,I'm speaking of naija setting cos trust me all the responses here would be different if the case had been reversed and it was you that was planning se xcapade.

Punish him however you deem fit,you are the aggrieved.Dont let anyone tell you the way you feel is not valid or the extent of your pain,they cannot feel the same hurt you are feeling,neither should they tell you when it is enough.They will all be threatning you with losing the man bull shait.He is the one who has betrayed you and should be able to suffer the consequence and whatever you dish out till the marriage is fixed( aside torture and poison and any form of extremism)

They will try to find a way to twist it and blame you like you pushed him, meanwhile we know that a cheatwill cheat no matter what.Just listen to your heart and do what is best for you,If your marriage has been happy as you say I believe he will sacrifice all to fix things.If na one chance...

Remember to test for STDs ,you want to be alive for your kids.To rebuild trust may take forever or a few years but it is made easier when both of you are willing to work together to plug any gaps.If una nor fit..
Its up to.you two.

Good luck and sorry.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Punish My Husband For Betraying My Love by twosquare(m): 2:59pm On May 03, 2017
Don't be like the proverbial snail: Igbin alaseju, Baba asete... You have punished him enough with what you did.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Best And Worst Sleeping Position As A Couple [PHOTO] / I Don't Want To Divorce Her,but Do I Have Any Choice? / Accessories For Wife/spouse : Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.