Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Babachir Lawal Collected N507m Bribe – Senate Committee - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babachir Lawal Collected N507m Bribe – Senate Committee (16154 Views)

Babachir Lawal And Ayodele Oke Leaving Aso Rock After Suspension (Photos) / SGF Babachir Lawal Reacts To His Suspension, Speaks To State House Reporters / How SGF, Babachir Lawal Was Suspended Inside Osinbajo’s Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babachir Lawal Collected N507m Bribe – Senate Committee by oshe11: 4:19pm On May 03, 2017
nwakibie3:

They over inflate the contract sum. The contract may actually worth jst 50 million but they will award it for 500 million. It's a deal between the contractor and the politician. The contractor will collect his share while the politician will take the lion's share. That's why most times the award the contract to their personal companies and eat everything,
Dayyyuuuummmmm.......

DIS CON3 IS DOOMED

ABSOLUTELY IRREDEEMABLE
Re: Babachir Lawal Collected N507m Bribe – Senate Committee by gbutustic(m): 7:17pm On May 03, 2017
History will not forgive APC if they fail to prosecute Babachi Lawal.
Re: Babachir Lawal Collected N507m Bribe – Senate Committee by emi14: 8:33pm On May 03, 2017
Abeg mek Una lecture me. Why are they telling us about Babachir transactions and loots only now he fall out with presidential cabals?
Re: Babachir Lawal Collected N507m Bribe – Senate Committee by aloeman15(m): 8:35pm On May 03, 2017
bros take it easy.
many politicians, judges and govt appointees were sacked, tried, convicted or jailed under gej.
he just did it without any song and dance.
and if by ur name ur a northerner, then u can acknowledge all he did for ur people in terms of development.
much more than all ur previous generals put together, who subjugated ur folk, while pandering to the elite.
and do u recall that it was the north that kicked buhari out in ibb's palace coup?
and now, northern govs can't maintain schools built by gej.
u just have to laugh as u cry...

Hassan080196:

You need sense bro. Your so called saint who happened to be the most corrupt man on earth has never done this in his life. People were looting with all their mights during his tenure and never did anything to it.

Guy just STFU
Re: Babachir Lawal Collected N507m Bribe – Senate Committee by banio: 10:19pm On May 03, 2017
ruffhandu:
I suggest when these criminal politicians (almost all of them Nigerian Politicians) are prosecuted, the bribe givers should also be joined in the suit - they also deserve to be punished for giving bribes. I wish Nigerians will stop giving bribes and go through the legitimate route of doing or getting anything, policemen will become patriotic, by force. Our future is in our hands.

I understand your point. But in Nigeria, b4 giving you the contract U will be told what to pay and most times if not all the time, they take their share and give U the balance. That is U will sign a contract of #100 million but U will be paid #80 million and U will sign that the #20 million was given to U in cash. If U did not agree, then U might end up starving.
Re: Babachir Lawal Collected N507m Bribe – Senate Committee by ruffhandu: 10:45pm On May 03, 2017
banio:

I understand your point. But in Nigeria, b4 giving you the contract U will be told what to pay and most times if not all the time, they take their share and give U the balance. That is U will sign a contract of #100 million but U will be paid #80 million and U will sign that the #20 million was given to U in cash. If U did not agree, then U might end up starving.

I understand my brother, but such has to stop. That is why we get substandard projects because anyhow it's done, that man who took 20M will OK it. Pathetic.
Re: Babachir Lawal Collected N507m Bribe – Senate Committee by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 04, 2017
NOTHING DEY HAPPEN
Re: Babachir Lawal Collected N507m Bribe – Senate Committee by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 04, 2017
Why is he still walking around free Why is the EFCC silent about this thieving official who was extremely close to those screaming about fighting corruption?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Groups Gifts Obiano N12.5 Million For Anambra 2017 Election Form - Pictures / NBS: We Have No Data To Back Up Minister Of Labour's Claim On 7Million New Jobs / Appeal Court President Disbands Ogun Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.