Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,315 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Senators React To Obasanjo, Babangida And Abdulsalami's Meeting In Minna - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senators React To Obasanjo, Babangida And Abdulsalami's Meeting In Minna (44463 Views)

Babangida And Aikhomu Decorating Abacha With His New Rank (Throwback Photo) / Senators React As Police IG Idris Snubs Senate Invitation Again / Obasanjo, Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar Meet In Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senators React To Obasanjo, Babangida And Abdulsalami's Meeting In Minna by Kennydoc(m): 4:50pm On May 03, 2017
fatymore:
Uhm... Obasanjo with 2 abokis had a meeting... None from the East.. Is there no notable politician from the east... Just asking ni oooo...
It unfair to the igbos

It has nothing to do with ethnicity. They are all past presidents/heads of state. There isn't no living past head of state of Igbo origin.
Re: Senators React To Obasanjo, Babangida And Abdulsalami's Meeting In Minna by bewildered: 5:04pm On May 03, 2017
*NIGERIANS WILL NEVER FORGET THESE QUOTES*

"A serious government will fix power problem in 6 months."
- Babatunde Raji Fashola (November 12, 2014)

"Stone us [APC] if we do not perform after 2 years." - Tony Momoh ( April 3, 2016, The Guardian)

"The only way to have stable electricity is to vote out PDP."
- Fashola (July 12, 2014, The Nation)

"We seriously frown at President Goodluck Jonathan, over d unceremonious removal of d Group Managing Director of NNPC, Mr AndrewYakubu." (APC August 4, 2014, Channels TV)

"Jonathan is leading a vision less government. " - Yemi Oshinbajo(December 22, 2014, Thisday & tweet@ProfOsinbajo)

"Jonathan should resign if he has no solution to d violence being unleashed on some parts of d country."El Rufai(Aug 2012)

"grin only solution to d present political uncertainty in d country is for d National Assembly to set machineries in motion for d impeachment of ailing President Umoru Musa Yar 'Adua. " - Buhari (March 10, 2010, Sun Newspapers)

"Why is d nation’s currency, d Naira, now trading for N180 per Dollar, while d South African Rand is trading at R11 to one United States Dollar?" - Fashola (Dec 26, 2014, The Nation)

"Give Nigerians a daily update on d health of President Umaru Yar’Adua to stem d growing rumours surrounding his state of health. " - Lai Mohammed Dec 21, 2009 (The Nation)

"Amaechi is not only clean but a tool to free Nigeria from the corruption imposed on us by those who hate our nation."
- APC (October 24, 2016, Vanguard)

"grin recent proscription of Boko Haram & Ansaru violates d Constitution."- Lai Mohammed (June 10, 2013, The Nation)

"I have decided, as his wife, that if things continue like this up to 2019, I will not go out & campaign again & ask any woman to vote like I did before. I will never do it again." - Aisha Buhari (October 14, 2016, BBC)

"People are now appointed to top posts bcuz of d influence a "few people" wield.Some people are sitting down in their homes folding their arms only for them to be called to come & head an agency or a ministerial position," - Aisha Buhari (October 14, 2016, BBC)

"I don't know which party my wife belongs to, but she belongs to my kitchen & my living room & d other room."
- Buhari (Oct 14, 2016, BBC/Punch)

"Buhari is giving cabals billions through forex subsidy." -Emir Sanusi (Aug26, 2016, Daily Trust)

"I can sit in my garden, make billions through forex without sweat."– Emir of Kano (August 25, 2016)

"The funds spended were properly spended."- Solomon Dalung, Sports Minister (Dec19, 2016, Punch/YouTube)

"Athletes don't need training to win medals."- Solomon Dalung, Sports Minister(September 12, 2016.

"I and my ministers must declare our assets."- Muhammadu Buhari, President-elect (April 13, 2015, NigerianEye)

Be careful of what you say today 'cos of tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Senators React To Obasanjo, Babangida And Abdulsalami's Meeting In Minna by Yusufmanusman(m): 5:23pm On May 03, 2017
Plan well for poor men, seeker job. God guided everybody.
Re: Senators React To Obasanjo, Babangida And Abdulsalami's Meeting In Minna by harmless(m): 5:29pm On May 03, 2017
Re: Senators React To Obasanjo, Babangida And Abdulsalami's Meeting In Minna by Ekkhann(m): 5:49pm On May 03, 2017
Ekaka1:

The man is old and Sick nah....haba!! angry
and how is that my problem?
Re: Senators React To Obasanjo, Babangida And Abdulsalami's Meeting In Minna by simytech: 6:59pm On May 03, 2017
All what is happening is just funny...OBJ,IBB,Abdulsalam herd a meeting the next day d president show for office na waooo naija
Re: Senators React To Obasanjo, Babangida And Abdulsalami's Meeting In Minna by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 03, 2017
okay.
Re: Senators React To Obasanjo, Babangida And Abdulsalami's Meeting In Minna by enemyofprogress: 7:23pm On May 03, 2017
fatymore:
Uhm... Obasanjo with 2 abokis had a meeting... None from the East.. Is there no notable politician from the east... Just asking ni oooo...
It unfair to the igbos
are they Nigerians?they are biafrans nau.
Re: Senators React To Obasanjo, Babangida And Abdulsalami's Meeting In Minna by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 03, 2017
EagleScribes:
It seems today is a day of reactions.

Aisha reacts
Nigerians react
Lagosians react
Ipob reacts
Senators react

Please when will our president react so we can see him? sad

He can react vigorously in za ozza room.
Ask Aisha, she will tell you that things are not as bad as they say. undecided
Re: Senators React To Obasanjo, Babangida And Abdulsalami's Meeting In Minna by EagleScribes: 8:52pm On May 03, 2017
mykl01:

He can react vigorously in za ozza room.
Ask Aisha, she will tell you that things are not as bad as they say. undecided
Please gimme her number so that I can ask
Re: Senators React To Obasanjo, Babangida And Abdulsalami's Meeting In Minna by ofwest47(m): 10:51pm On May 03, 2017
The three most corrupt leaders in Africa South of sahara
Re: Senators React To Obasanjo, Babangida And Abdulsalami's Meeting In Minna by ofwest47(m): 10:55pm On May 03, 2017
The three most corrupt leaders in Africa South of Sahara

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"We Can't Pay Salaries, Imo Is Broke" – Okorocha / Godknows Boladei Igali Enters Keke To Tompolo Birthday Lecture In Warri / Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.