Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,131 members, 7,829,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

See The Reply I Gave ATM Fraudsters Today - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See The Reply I Gave ATM Fraudsters Today (4228 Views)

Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries / Twitter User Mocks Tecno And Itel Phones, Gets Savage Reply / Whatsapp Latest Feature: Swipe To Reply, Dark Mode And Lots More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Reply I Gave ATM Fraudsters Today by gentlegenius(m): 10:53am On May 03, 2017
I don't know if I'm the only one receiving series of scam messages telling me that my ATM card and my account has been blocked due to BVN issues, that I should call a certain number to reactivate it asap.
I have been ignoring such messages all this while because anytime I take my ATM card to the machine, it still pays without any problem.
But I got a message alert on my phone that woke me up this morning and when I checked, I saw the same scam message again. I decided to waste 4 naira and reply them.
See the message and my epic reply below...

1 Like

Re: See The Reply I Gave ATM Fraudsters Today by sinaj(f): 11:00am On May 03, 2017
not funny

16 Likes

Re: See The Reply I Gave ATM Fraudsters Today by Nobody: 11:01am On May 03, 2017
Pls define hilarious

3 Likes

Re: See The Reply I Gave ATM Fraudsters Today by lewispius: 4:05pm On May 03, 2017
U jus waste ur small mb.... undecided

2 Likes

Re: See The Reply I Gave ATM Fraudsters Today by tonardo(m): 4:16pm On May 03, 2017
lewispius:
U jus waste ur small mb.... undecided
MB?
You read but you don't understand...

1 Like

Re: See The Reply I Gave ATM Fraudsters Today by zicky(m): 4:38pm On May 03, 2017
My own reply

8 Likes

Re: See The Reply I Gave ATM Fraudsters Today by schoolboymatt(m): 4:56pm On May 03, 2017

1 Like

Re: See The Reply I Gave ATM Fraudsters Today by schoolboymatt(m): 4:57pm On May 03, 2017
zicky:
My own reply
NYC one grin
Re: See The Reply I Gave ATM Fraudsters Today by gentlegenius(m): 5:14pm On May 03, 2017
zicky:
My own reply
Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha......
But if everyone could give them this kind of reply, they'll have stopped their game since.

1 Like

Re: See The Reply I Gave ATM Fraudsters Today by gentlegenius(m): 5:16pm On May 03, 2017
schoolboymatt:
Chairman of Nairaland Space Bookers Association...
I dey hail you!

2 Likes

Re: See The Reply I Gave ATM Fraudsters Today by zicky(m): 5:41pm On May 03, 2017
gentlegenius:

Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha......
But if everyone could give them this kind of reply, they'll have stopped their game since.
those guys cannot initiate new pattern thesame block BVN.

2 Likes

Re: See The Reply I Gave ATM Fraudsters Today by teewhizzy4real(m): 5:43pm On May 03, 2017
Seems my is kinda wicked oooo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reply I Gave ATM Fraudsters Today by chloride6: 5:53pm On May 03, 2017
No chill

grin grin
Re: See The Reply I Gave ATM Fraudsters Today by Tazdroid(m): 6:28pm On May 03, 2017
zicky:
My own reply

teewhizzy4real:

1 Like

Re: See The Reply I Gave ATM Fraudsters Today by gentlegenius(m): 6:36pm On May 03, 2017
zicky:
those guys cannot initiate new pattern thesame block BVN.
I tire for them o.
Same story every day. They can't even update their lies.
Very lazy set of Fraudsters.

1 Like

Re: See The Reply I Gave ATM Fraudsters Today by Kelly2713(m): 8:47pm On May 03, 2017
boys ar not smiling

Re: See The Reply I Gave ATM Fraudsters Today by yellowbeauty(f): 8:58pm On May 03, 2017
teewhizzy4real:
kai,,,if the person wey receive this msg no repent eeeeeh

1 Like

Re: See The Reply I Gave ATM Fraudsters Today by djdoxxx(m): 8:59pm On May 03, 2017
Lol... I feel this thread should be taken seriously though.... I know lots of people still fall for these cheap scams especially those in the villages....

https://www.nairaland.com/3777885/enter-learn-how-earn-70

Meanwhile, follow up with my thread to get information on how I earn over $500 worth of bitcoins daily investing bitcoins with currencyearns.info

Get to view and use my affiliate link on the thread to be able to proceed with your investment. I'm here to help.

Regards

Re: See The Reply I Gave ATM Fraudsters Today by Fundamentalist: 9:37pm On May 03, 2017
I had a similar experience like you, after I got tired I tried something radical . I texted " I have saved your number and I have prayed on it . If you live to see the coming week call me a bastard " .

I couldn't believe, as it worked perfectly.

Since last year I haven't received such scam alerts again

3 Likes

Re: See The Reply I Gave ATM Fraudsters Today by lenghtinny(m): 10:07pm On May 03, 2017
I only replied them with unadulterated curse... They stayed clear of my line ever since

3 Likes

Re: See The Reply I Gave ATM Fraudsters Today by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 03, 2017
djdoxxx:
Lol... I feel this thread should be taken seriously though.... I know lots of people still fall for these cheap scams especially those in the villages....

Meanwhile, follow up with my thread to get information on how I earn over $500 worth of bitcoins daily investing bitcoins with currencyearns.info

Get to view and use my affiliate link on the thread to be able to proceed with your investment. I'm here to help.

Regards
how do you convert your bitcoin into cash?
Re: See The Reply I Gave ATM Fraudsters Today by djdoxxx(m): 10:15pm On May 03, 2017
dumo1:

this will be explained on the thread .

But basically, by selling to bitcoin merchants or platforms who buy bitcoins....

Do you have bitcoins you want to exchange to cash?
Re: See The Reply I Gave ATM Fraudsters Today by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 03, 2017
djdoxxx:
this will be explained on the thread .

But basically, by selling to bitcoin merchants or platforms who buy bitcoins....

Do you have bitcoins you want to exchange to cash?

Yes, can you kindly drop your watsapp number so we chat?
Re: See The Reply I Gave ATM Fraudsters Today by lewispius: 10:39pm On May 03, 2017
tonardo:

MB?
You read but you don't understand...

Ur reply dry
AhSwear!

Oh
*hope u knw wat mb means?....
Re: See The Reply I Gave ATM Fraudsters Today by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 03, 2017
djdoxxx:
Lol... I
hey bro, help a brother... I have interest here's my email etim2nice@gmail.com
thanks
Re: See The Reply I Gave ATM Fraudsters Today by Nobody: 7:41am On May 04, 2017
You need to see me composing this last night
Re: See The Reply I Gave ATM Fraudsters Today by djdoxxx(m): 7:41am On May 04, 2017
dumo1:

Yes, can you kindly drop your watsapp number so we chat?

My WhatsApp number is on my signature

+229 97 63 93 87
Re: See The Reply I Gave ATM Fraudsters Today by djdoxxx(m): 7:46am On May 04, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

hey bro, help a brother... I have interest
here's my email etim2nice@gmail.com

thanks
interest in what sorry?

The bitcoin investment platform?

Reach me on +229 97 63 93 87 via WhatsApp...

The name of the platform is currencyearns.info

And this is my affiliate link:

http://currencyearns.info/?currencyearns=50
Re: See The Reply I Gave ATM Fraudsters Today by Nobody: 8:05am On May 04, 2017
djdoxxx:
interest in what sorry?
The bitcoin investment platform?
Reach me on +229 97 63 93 87 via WhatsApp...

The name of the platform is currencyearns.info

And this is my affiliate link:
http://currencyearns.info/?currencyearns=50
interested in the bitcoins stuff...
thanks, I've just message you on whatsapp
Re: See The Reply I Gave ATM Fraudsters Today by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:07am On May 04, 2017
dumo1:

Just go to GeneXpress and drop the amount of bitcoin you want and your Nigerian account number. It's done in ten minutes. I don't know why people who already earn and have money still want to collect money for every little help.

1 Like

Re: See The Reply I Gave ATM Fraudsters Today by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 04, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Just go to GeneXpress and drop the amount of bitcoin you want and your Nigerian account number. It's done in ten minutes. I don't know why people who already earn and have money still want to collect money for every little help.
Thank you so much bro.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don't Know If This Is A Bonus By MTN But Just Check This Out! #seriously / See The Complete List Of All Infinix Phones / New Blazing Airtel Plan N1,500 For 6gb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.