Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,072 members, 7,818,202 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director (34358 Views)

Kemi Adetiba Confirms Plans To Make 'King Of Boys' 2 / BBNaija: Khafi Replaces Gedoni With A Teddy Bear (Photo) / "The Wedding Party" Loses N200Million To Piracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director by Pavore9: 2:14pm On May 03, 2017
miketayo:

sharing the link is part of it

When it has been viewed over a million times via different YouTube channels? shocked

Advice the producers​, to be vigilant with the Part 2 so that YouTube will pull it down when anyone uploads it!
Re: The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director by miketayo(m): 2:19pm On May 03, 2017
Pavore9:

When it has been viewed over a million times via different YouTube channels? shocked

Advice the producers​, to be vigilant with the Part 2 so that YouTube will pull it down when anyone uploads it!

do ur part by not sharing the link
Re: The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director by JamesReacher(m): 2:44pm On May 03, 2017
priceaction:

Who was that lady that acted that food vendor forming international? What's her name
Zainab Balogun
Re: The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 03, 2017
Tazdroid:
The film make sense be dat. Pesin go try watch d part one then

I have been a hater of nigerian movies from time immemorial i can never EVER sit down to watch a Nigerian movie but damn i am happy i didnt miss watching this movie. Epic. The movie is very unpredictable

1 Like

Re: The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director by loswhite(m): 4:00pm On May 03, 2017
HqBoss:
isnt it too early to start a part 2? the movie will soon be forgotten. american movie producers leave a space of 1 to 2 years before releasing subsequent parts of their movies
must you copy Americans... undecided
Re: The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 03, 2017
JamesReacher:
Zainab Balogun
Never knew
Re: The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director by pinkyruledworld(m): 7:00pm On May 03, 2017
I am waiting for part 2 o even tho I feel part 1 was a modification of the american movie JUMPING THE BROOM.
Re: The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director by Bigsteveg(m): 7:04pm On May 03, 2017
HqBoss:
isnt it too early to start a part 2? the movie will soon be forgotten. american movie producers leave a space of 1 to 2 years before releasing subsequent parts of their movies
They are just starting productions.that alone should take a year. The project is either for December or next year
Re: The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 03, 2017
okay.
Re: The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director by yoged(m): 7:50pm On May 03, 2017
HqBoss:
do we have to copy the Americans?. We should learn to do things the way we deem fit , and not copying another oyinbo things
Re: The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director by olumike001(m): 7:57pm On May 03, 2017
HqBoss:
are they American producer?... must u copy all they do....they re nigerians...that's our standard.....
Re: The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director by Perfecter4real(m): 9:17pm On May 03, 2017
jieta:
somebody should please help me with any link i can use to watch the part one.
I have it on my phone the picture quality is mad👍
very large though 2gig.
Re: The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director by jieta: 9:42pm On May 03, 2017
Perfecter4real:
I have it on my phone the picture quality is mad👍
very large though 2gig.
GOD bless you, my oga sage travels and pavore9 don provide link for me
Re: The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director by abbeyty(m): 9:55pm On May 03, 2017
I don't waste my time watching Nigerian movies beside comedy or some Yoruba ones
Re: The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director by enigmaticlion: 6:02am On May 06, 2017
midehi2:

I hope so and I hope the wedding ceremony won't be like the "Wedding Party" grin grin
Iol grin
Re: The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director by Perfecter4real(m): 8:20pm On May 08, 2017
jieta:
GOD bless you, my oga sage travels and pavore9 don provide link for me
where you able to download it via the link?
Re: The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director by jieta: 8:25pm On May 08, 2017
Perfecter4real:
where you able to download it via the link?
no sir i did not download it, the link direct me to YouTube so am watching it from there.
Re: The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director by Perfecter4real(m): 6:57pm On May 09, 2017
jieta:
no sir i did not download it, the link direct me to YouTube so am watching it from there.
You can download it from YouTube using a Youtube app called Tubemate.
Re: The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director by Perfecter4real(m): 6:57pm On May 09, 2017
Perfecter4real:
You can download it from YouTube using a Youtube app call Tubemate.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija / BBNaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Pere & Angel's Eviction Game / 11 Sex Filled Films To Watch On Netflix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.