Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,427 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Weapons Recovered By Rivers State Amnesty Committee (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Weapons Recovered By Rivers State Amnesty Committee (Photos) (18979 Views)

Elisha Abbo Appears At Senate Investigative Committee (Photos) / Attack Ongoing At Malikawa In Gidan Goga, Zamfara State - Amnesty / Report Of Imo State Ward Congress Appeal Committee (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weapons Recovered By Rivers State Amnesty Committee (Photos) by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 03, 2017
erico2k2:

Contribute how?positively or negatively ?

Both ways...
Re: Weapons Recovered By Rivers State Amnesty Committee (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 1:29pm On May 03, 2017
blackberlin:

Both ways...
I know some states in Nigeria which never contributed anything to Nigeria
Re: Weapons Recovered By Rivers State Amnesty Committee (Photos) by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 03, 2017
erico2k2:

I know some states in Nigeria which never contributed anything to Nigeria

You obviously didnt understand my post.
Re: Weapons Recovered By Rivers State Amnesty Committee (Photos) by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 03, 2017
I think those weapons belonged to two local,aged and retired hunters suffering glaucoma. They collected those rusty metals from old men who wouldn't spot an elephant which is 10 meters in front of them in exchange from retirement stipend in form of amnesty money.

1 Like

Re: Weapons Recovered By Rivers State Amnesty Committee (Photos) by ibiboatais(m): 2:07pm On May 03, 2017
This people should stop joking around with themselves. This is not up to 0.01% of what they use to terrorise those communities. If they retro bring it out the government should declare them wanted. This is serious joke.
Re: Weapons Recovered By Rivers State Amnesty Committee (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 2:19pm On May 03, 2017
kai!wike yur boyz has not submitted d weapons u will use for 2019.
Re: Weapons Recovered By Rivers State Amnesty Committee (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 4:50pm On May 03, 2017
blackberlin:

You obviously didnt understand my post.
Sadly I did hence my post . I'm saying there are some states which are parasites to Nigeria
Re: Weapons Recovered By Rivers State Amnesty Committee (Photos) by enomakos(m): 4:58pm On May 03, 2017
blackberlin:
Any smart Nigerian would know that this amnesty prorgramme is a huge scam and will not work 1 bit on the long run.

You need to see the kinds of weapons they bring to the amnesty venue, old rusty guns, locally fabricated powder guns and machetes, whereas the real weapons like fresh AK47and submachine guns are still in their armoury somewhere.

If the government tries to stop it now, they'll start blowing pipelines and shouting our "oyel". As far as I'm concerned, every region of Nigeria has contributed immensely to the current state of the country and nobody wants the truth as long as they're making money.
you are right,they are only giving away their useless guns,when the real one is under their beds
Re: Weapons Recovered By Rivers State Amnesty Committee (Photos) by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 03, 2017
erico2k2:

Sadly I did hence my post . I'm saying there are some states which are parasites to Nigeria

I never mentioned states, read again. I said every region has contributed to the present state of this country, so nobody can complain be it good or bad. The northers will boast of people like Dangote who is an industrialist and has employed people from all over Nigeria, they will also boast of farm products like beef, yam and pepper, we all know it's true. Bad side is Boko Haram... same with the Niger Delta with their militancy and kidnappings, the only positive thing about that region is the oil.

The funny truth is even if Nigeria splits today and Niger Delta becomes a country, they will fight for nothing less than 20 years, Ijaws will fight Itshekiris and the whole place will end up looking like South Sudan. The only reason it seems like Niger Deltans are united is because they attack the federal government together, even after collecting oil derivation money. The militant like Asari Dokubo, Ateke Tom, Government Ekpemupolo, Ayiri Emami are being idolized. The state governors of Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta are not being held responsible for how they're spending FG allocations to the states. . . Uneducated youths and cultists everywhere in the South south.

Lagos has never depended on any money from the FG and it's still feeding every Nigerian residing there. . . Until the idle youths can discard the mentality of ''our oyel'' they might never move beyond their present state. We all have ''oyel'', it's in our minds.
Re: Weapons Recovered By Rivers State Amnesty Committee (Photos) by sshalom(m): 5:35pm On May 03, 2017
When I see stuffs like this; I can only say it is well with Nigeria.
Re: Weapons Recovered By Rivers State Amnesty Committee (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 6:05pm On May 03, 2017
blackberlin:

I never mentioned states, read again. I said every region has contributed to the present state of this country, so nobody can complain be it good or bad. The northers will boast of people like Dangote who is an industrialist and has employed people from all over Nigeria, they will also boast of farm products like beef, yam and pepper, we all know it's true. Bad side is Boko Haram... same with the Niger Delta with their militancy and kidnappings, the only positive thing about that region is the oil.

The funny truth is even if Nigeria splits today and Niger Delta becomes a country, they will fight for nothing less than 20 years, Ijaws will fight Itshekiris and the whole place will end up looking like South Sudan. The only reason it seems like Niger Deltans are united is because they attack the federal government together, even after collecting oil derivation money. The militant like Asari Dokubo, Ateke Tom, Government Ekpemupolo, Ayiri Emami are being idolized. The state governors of Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta are not being held responsible for how they're spending FG allocations to the states. . . Uneducated youths and cultists everywhere in the South south.

Lagos has never depended on any money from the FG and it's still feeding every Nigerian residing there. . . Until the idle youths can discard the mentality of ''our oyel'' they might never move beyond their present state. We all have ''oyel'', it's in our minds.
You just gave a valid proof 5hat I was right . You jumped straight away to Oil . Now tell me of what benefit is the Oil to those who come from. Where the Oil is from.it brought nothing more than sorrow tears and blood.
You are talking about lagos right ? You forgot it was the capital for dunkey years it has the seaport the airport and major coy have thier HQ there .
Let me ask you before oil what was lagos producing ? HaveU any history of this ?
I can tell you what the 9ja Deltans where producing b4 oil with facts .
Just imagin we don't havee to ship containers to Lagos which by the way is happening cos my last container went to One port PHC . I do not have to fly to Lagos I fly direct to PHC . .
So if you taking of region mu friend the North still have nothing g to offer
The SW however has so does the East .
Cos of leadership and military the North as so far behind in capital and human development . Look in the headlines today news about Babachair .
I just weak . The richest and poorest persons are from.the North .
Talking about Dangote in a sane country do you think he will be this rich ? ?
Re: Weapons Recovered By Rivers State Amnesty Committee (Photos) by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 03, 2017
erico2k2:

You just gave a valid proof 5hat I was right . You jumped straight away to Oil . Now tell me of what benefit is the Oil to those who come from. Where the Oil is from.it brought nothing more than sorrow tears and blood.
You are talking about lagos right ? You forgot it was the capital for dunkey years it has the seaport the airport and major coy have thier HQ there .
Let me ask you before oil what was lagos producing ? Have any history of this ?
Just imaging we don't ja e to ship containers to Lagos which by the way is happening cos my last container went to One port PHC . I do not ha e to fly to Lagos I fly direct to PHC . .
So if you taking of region mu friend the North still ha e nothing g to offer
Cos of leadership and military the North as so far behind in capital amd human development . Look in the headlines today news about Babachair .

Keep arguing there...
Re: Weapons Recovered By Rivers State Amnesty Committee (Photos) by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 03, 2017
okay.
Re: Weapons Recovered By Rivers State Amnesty Committee (Photos) by weedtheweeds: 8:29pm On May 03, 2017
Mumu
blackberlin:

Keep quiet, the truth is bitter!
Re: Weapons Recovered By Rivers State Amnesty Committee (Photos) by OreMI22: 8:31pm On May 03, 2017
Babysheart:
Let them ask the ruffians for their real weapons. This is scrap

You foolishly think they don't have better weapons abi?
Re: Weapons Recovered By Rivers State Amnesty Committee (Photos) by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 03, 2017
erico2k2:

Let me ask you before oil what was lagos producing ? HaveU any history of this ?
Just imagin we don't havee to ship containers to Lagos which by the way is happening cos my last container went to One port PHC . I do not have to fly to Lagos I fly direct to PHC . .
So if you taking of region mu friend the North still have nothing g to offer
Cos of leadership and military the North as so far behind in capital and human development . Look in the headlines today news about Babachair .

All the militants spending money living like Don Corleone, where did they get the money from? How come you people never look inwards for your problems?

The best scholarships are awarded to Niger Delta students, there is ministry of Niger Delta Affairs, 13% oil derivation, local quota in oil and gas jobs and the location of major oil companies is the south south.

It is greed that's killing Niger deltans, not the FG.
Re: Weapons Recovered By Rivers State Amnesty Committee (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 9:45pm On May 03, 2017
blackberlin:

All the militants spending money living like Don Corleone, where did they get the money from? How come you people never look inwards for your problems?

The best scholarships are awarded to Niger Delta students, there is ministry of Niger Delta Affairs, 13% oil derivation, local quota in oil and gas jobs and the location of major oil companies is the south south.

It is greed that's killing Niger deltans, not the FG.
Its better to speak of waht you know so you dont sound silly when you get to an enlightened argument.
Let me spell out one single injustice to the 9ja deltans, name 3 Oil wells owned by a 9ja deltan.?
These Militants or ex militants, do you know howmany people work under thier various companies?I agree they are xtreemly rich but thats how the world works Im afraid,but these people where leaders and front men who laid down thier all including thier life.Look Im not sugarcoating shyte here but the reality is they are shortchanged.
Re: Weapons Recovered By Rivers State Amnesty Committee (Photos) by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 03, 2017
erico2k2:

Its better to speak of waht you know so you dont sound silly when you get to an enlightened argument.
Let me spell out one single injustice to the 9ja deltans, name 3 Oil wells owned by a 9ja deltan.?
These Militants or ex militants, do you know howmany people work under thier various companies?I agree they are xtreemly rich but thats how the world works Im afraid,but these people where leaders and front men who laid down thier all including thier life.Look Im not sugarcoating shyte here but the reality is they are shortchanged.

Just because I'm trying to have a constructive argument with you doesn't mean you should use negative words. I dont know if Niger Deltans were frying groundnut when oil wells were being given out, but that isn't the issue here...
Re: Weapons Recovered By Rivers State Amnesty Committee (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 10:03pm On May 03, 2017
blackberlin:

Just because I'm trying to have a constructive argument with you doesn't mean you should use negative words. I dont know if Niger Deltans were frying groundnut when oil wells were being given out, but that isn't the issue here...
How does me using negative words become an issue, when your own attitude 2wards what the ND stands for is indeed negative, talk about double standards.
Re: Weapons Recovered By Rivers State Amnesty Committee (Photos) by tpapi: 11:13pm On Jun 10, 2017
ekems2017:
Only? Is not much na. Some are being kept for 2019
true
Re: Weapons Recovered By Rivers State Amnesty Committee (Photos) by ekems2017(f): 4:47pm On Jun 11, 2017
How do you know am from Akwa ibom. Do you know me in person? Reveal yourself fast.

tpapi:
Pls dont b annoyed, do U av any akwa ibom freind dat U can introduce me to dat wil B interested in a serious relationship dat wil lead to marriage
Re: Weapons Recovered By Rivers State Amnesty Committee (Photos) by tpapi: 6:10pm On Jun 11, 2017
take it easy,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governors, APC Nominate Buhari’s New Ministers / 2019: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Wins Second Term - Nwabueze / No One Can Take Nigeria Back To The Jonathan Days After Buhari’s 8 Years- SGF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.