Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme (41041 Views)

Chinedu Ikedieze Vs Osita Iheme Who Acts Better? / Ibrahim Musa- Aki & Paw-Paw See Me As A Threat / Kelly Leaves Actors Panting For More Chinedu Ikedieze And Osita Iheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by Nobody: 5:10am On Dec 11, 2005
I never seem to understand what these boys are saying.
[img]http://70.86.10.178/content/covers/2_rats.jpg[/img]

I don't know their name but these 2 little boys, my God i just saw this movie with them in it "Not By Height". I have to say, the most terrible movie I have ever seen in my life!

98% of the time, I look at them like wtf are they saying? undecided Especially the darker one - he's worse.
Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by IAH(f): 11:25am On Dec 11, 2005
Their names are Aki and Pawpaw. I just hate them but everybody likes them so I just keep quiet when people are praising them so that they won't shout me down when I say I hate them. rolleyes
Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by disney(f): 7:16pm On Dec 11, 2005
I think they are very annoying too..........am sorry to say.
Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by sweetme(f): 7:47pm On Dec 11, 2005
@disney....u are not alone i find them really annoying too, i cant stand them and their films. and i saw a magazine where they said "gals are crazy about them" and am like "they wish"
Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by queen2(f): 8:11pm On Dec 11, 2005
The Light complexioned ones Osita Iheme, and the second (Dark complextioned) is Chinedu i cant remember his second name
Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by wendytilda(f): 8:59pm On Dec 11, 2005
It's Chinedu Ikedia
Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 11, 2005
tha shorter one is kinda funny
Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 11, 2005
its funny how theyre ibo n ive seen them in yoruba movies.
Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by queen2(f): 9:23pm On Dec 11, 2005
@ KC, really smiley
Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by damygurl(f): 9:33pm On Dec 11, 2005
i like dem boiz!! they r so kool! and dat black one can dance!!! i like d shorter one better!!!

there r lots of igbo peeps in yoruba movies and yoruba peeps in english movie!!
Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by chillin(f): 9:53pm On Dec 11, 2005
shorter one i tot they were both d same height or sum
Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by icingbaby(f): 10:23pm On Dec 11, 2005
i like them they so funny, anytime my brothers want to watch nigerian movies he alway get there movies. they're the only nigeria actor that doesn't put my brothers to sleep. cheesy cheesy
Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 11, 2005
Yoruba's in ibo movies yeah yoruba's can speak english , atleast the ibo movies alll they speak is english

but ibo people speaking yoruba fluently . i be like dangggg even i can't speak it like that.
Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by Oracle(m): 10:35pm On Dec 11, 2005
Well i didnt like the guys but when i watched '2RATS'
The movie that has the poster put up by KC2
i just liked them
maybe they acted well only in that movie

Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 11, 2005
i heard theyre like 25?
Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by Oracle(m): 10:58pm On Dec 11, 2005
Did U Say

Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by BabyCakes(f): 12:28am On Dec 12, 2005
Hahahaha! Aki and PawPaw are two old midgets that make comedy in Naija suk! Please could someone shoot those two little rats for me Please if you need comedy, go to Bayelsa state grin
Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by damygurl(f): 1:47am On Dec 12, 2005
D boiz r not midgets they r just short! when u see midgets u gon know!!! u gotta have a sense of humor to appreciate their work and i think they do a really good job!
as to dem getting lots of gurlz dat can be true cuz they r d kinds gurlz think r adorable and wanna fawn over maybe not romantically!!!
@ chilling da shorter one is da one with da lighter skin he's got enough effects!!
Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by Nobody: 4:36am On Dec 12, 2005
damy please they are nothing special.

i cant believe youre hyped about them
Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by damygurl(f): 5:11am On Dec 12, 2005
to u they r not to me they r! i've not seen anybody like them b4! and they can act too!! i'm not hyped about them just saying i like them!!!if dat translates to hype all righty then!!
Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by Nobody: 5:19am On Dec 12, 2005
they can act? rotflmaooo

r u fukkin kiddin me? Lol , lemme leave this as it is. i wont say no more
Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by Shadiat(f): 6:24am On Dec 12, 2005
@damygurl...Dont mind dem jere...Aki and pawpaw are very funny.....especially the bright one..oluwa oo--i just be rolling..they madd funny.. grin
Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by queen2(f): 9:18am On Dec 12, 2005
Thats true they are funny!
Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by Z4M4eva(f): 9:54am On Dec 12, 2005
I don't see anything wrong with them, they make me laugh, they have got a very good sense of humour.

And yes talking about their age, they are not young boys at all o, I am not very sure about how old they are, but they are not young at all, they are just short,that's all. I am not very sure about their age, but the dark complexioned one is older than the light complexioned one(not very sure which one is Aki and Pawpaw you see,LMAO), but the dark complexioned one is a graduate and the light complexioned one is still in one university like that(THIS IS VERY TRUE).
Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 12, 2005
i wonder whats so funny about them.anytime i see them on a film jacket i wont bother to watch the film .i'd rather sleep if i have nothing else to do.
Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by Ginger(f): 3:33pm On Dec 12, 2005
Well, I am a fan these guys...though I do not enjoy all their movies.
Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by Terry1(m): 7:27pm On Dec 12, 2005
i like this guys epecially the fair one.
checkon there latest movie COLOURS OF EMMOTION 1&2

Johny.

I just registered. "johny just come" lol... wink cool

1 Like

Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by hotangel2(f): 10:43pm On Dec 12, 2005
I like em.. But i hate em.

It depends. They make me laugh.. and they sometimes suck.

The short fair one.. is funny! He's the one in "big daddies".

When i look at them, i just picture them as the Andy Milakonis of Nigeria. You know they are old, but can act like kids. Just as Andy does!
Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by niceguy(m): 10:21am On Dec 13, 2005
Aki and Pawpaw are two nice and funny guy. Those boys are intelligent, they can speak fluently. And they are talented.
They have wht it take to act......
Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by lexyflexy(m): 3:58pm On Dec 13, 2005
niceguy:

Aki and Pawpaw are two nice and funny guy. Those boys are intelligent, they can speak fluently. And they are talented.
They have wht it take to act......

na agbalagba wey don reach to born you, u dey call boys... abi because dem never grow bear bear grin grin
Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by queen2(f): 4:34pm On Dec 13, 2005
Both of them are active but I prefer the fair one, hes damn too funny ha. grin
Re: Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme by lexyflexy(m): 4:52pm On Dec 13, 2005
na wa oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ... people sef smiley smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tacha Clashes With Frodd At Dinner / BBNaija: Lasisi Erenu Reacts To Lolu's Erect Joystick With A Funny Video / BBNaija: Ebuka Vs Tacha - Nigerians React Over Ebuka’s Questions For Tacha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.